4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

RR6612

Sep 3, 2017
Oh quite the cliffhanger! Didn't expect to already see Luisa make an appearance, looking forward to see what she has to say for herself. Altough the signs of a marriage that has lost it's spark are evident, i'm wondering how she could even forget the graduation of her Xiomara? We shall see, keep on trucking man!

May 17, 2020
I really like and hated the cliffhanger in the end, I liked it since I didn't think Luisa would be back so soon, Hated it since I didn't want it to end there
Nothing is bad with what I said but just that its good that I didn't want i too end so looking forward to next Episode
Good Luck ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kvitravn Dev

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
Does anyone have the incest patch? I'm getting an "Access Denied" page when I try to download it from the google link.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
I find it very strange that the dev puts up a new update, but doesn't fix a bug from the previous update. This new update still has an error with two songs just like the last one did. Seriously.

While running game code:
File "game/Ep4.rpy", line 913, in script
A "But also with a grave hesitation."
File "game/Ep4.rpy", line 913, in script
A "But also with a grave hesitation."
File "renpy/common/00library.rpy", line 268, in say
who(what, interact=interact, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'music/What a beautiful Sunset! - Angelwing.wav'.

Why is that not fixed, still? Also, why is music such a big deal? Haven't people ever heard of an mp3 player? Spotify? Why do renpy games need music? It's all free stuff they get online anyway. I don't get it. I turn music off in every repny game I play. I have my own.

Furthermore, the 0.4 bug patch is confusing for people, as you can see reading on here, because it is the same file as in the Ahem patch for 0.4. Why not just put up the new fixed version to download in the first place?

Last edited:

sakosux

Oct 1, 2019
I noticed two mistagged sentences.
Also, Xiomara's brows are more pixelated in this update than before, I would suggest taking your time with the updates instead of rushing, but you do you.

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
Why is that not fixed, still? Also, why is music such a big deal? Haven't people ever heard of an mp3 player? Spotify? Why do renpy games need music? It's all free stuff they get online anyway. I don't get it. I turn music off in every repny game I play. I have my own.

... now go make your own game ....

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes