4.10 star(s) 53 Votes
Feb 18, 2018
I am absolutely loving where this game is going. Beautiful renders. The only thing that needs to be done is proofreading. In many places, wrong names are shown for the people speaking. There are some spelling and grammatical mistakes but all of that can be resolved easily by proofreading a few times and it will bring out a shine and polish in your already good game. I have already played it 3 times. Best game on the site IMO.

arroganz

Sep 6, 2020
awesome one. You made it into my personal Top Ten. The writing ist a bit strange, but i think it got better over the time. Ep 3 was not so bad.
The renders and the girls are awesome. Story is decent.
I will support you a bit on patreon.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kvitravn Dev

Kvitravn Dev

Making Memories / Further Education
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
I am absolutely loving where this game is going. Beautiful renders. The only thing that needs to be done is proofreading. In many places, wrong names are shown for the people speaking. There are some spelling and grammatical mistakes but all of that can be resolved easily by proofreading a few times and it will bring out a shine and polish in your already good game. I have already played it 3 times. Best game on the site IMO.
I am actually working on my english, taking extra classes for it, I'm decent at technicals and photography I just need to work on my writing and that's what I am doing.
I am very glad you're liking it, keeps me motivated to do better each time.

QaliberDK

Dec 19, 2020
The writing could use an overhaul. Some dialogue feels a bit off and would benefit greatly from a proofreader, while other parts are decent. The spanish words mixed in there sometimes feel a bit, forced? Not sure if that's the best word to describe it, but it sometimes feels unnatural in the flow of conversation, that might just be me, though. BUT other than that, i thoroughly enjoyed it. I really liked the story, the renders are pretty good and the overall atmosphere is great. Will definitely keep an eye on this, as the potential is great. Patiently waiting for the next update!

Reactions: sakosux

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Now this is some serious gourmet shit! And don't even get me started on the moral lessons! "When life takes your lemons and squeezes them into your eyes, fuck your daughter"
Aye, this is something I could live by

Juv3

Oct 31, 2018
The wife is the one who shoulders all of the financial responsibility
MC doesn't have a car He does not bear the costs of divorce
We don't know what he works
The wife of some pictures look hot
We don't know what works The wife of some pictures In the past
Now she's forty we don't know what she looks like
Dev Please don't make everyone look in their thirties
The wife is a savage who did not go to her daughter's graduation and preferred to meet her lover She gave him the money to take his daughter shopping to cheat on him in their bed But the daughter refused to go shopping
Mc looks like a good man he was defending the mother when the daughter blamed the mother
He needs revenge and takes half of her material possessions
He needs to treat himself well and buy a great car
So his choices are only his sister or daughter
Or are there some new characters in the future
Damn my comment is too long

Reactions: Zeruelll

ahxjosu

Aug 3, 2019
The wife is the one who shoulders all of the financial responsibility
MC doesn't have a car He does not bear the costs of divorce
We don't know what he works
The wife of some pictures look hot
We don't know what works The wife of some pictures In the past
Now she's forty we don't know what she looks like
Dev Please don't make everyone look in their thirties
The wife is a savage who did not go to her daughter's graduation and preferred to meet her lover She gave him the money to take his daughter shopping to cheat on him in their bed But the daughter refused to go shopping
Mc looks like a good man he was defending the mother when the daughter blamed the mother
He needs revenge and takes half of her material possessions
He needs to treat himself well and buy a great car
So his choices are only his sister or daughter
Or are there some new characters in the future
Damn my comment is too long
why not botth

Reactions: moonshadow

Olo77

Oct 2, 2017
Error with no music file :(

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 815, in script
    x "NO MAMES PAPA ! No-Fucking-way.."
IOError: Couldn't find file 'music/What a beautiful Sunset! - Angelwing.wav'.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Error with no music file :(

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'music/What a beautiful Sunset! - Angelwing.wav'.
Disengage developer mode. Alternatively do some of the stuff mentioned here.

Deft0nes

Mar 3, 2022
From what I can deduct it seems like Alvaro fell out of love with Luisa long before she cheated on him. The way he handles the situation seems like to him the marriage was already over hence why he didn't fight or even care to know why she did what she did,or who she cheated on him with. he just continued with his life and he himself said he feels happier than he ever did. what hurt him was the fact that she batrayed him and broke his trust. he's a handsome well built dude I can't imagine he didn't have a lot of temptations throughout their marriage (which he did mention) but he stayed faithful to her despite everything meanwhile she decided to hop on another dude. She also destroyed the family so there's that. But I don't think he cares much about the marriage, that ship has sailed along time ago it seems,perhaps that's why she cheated I don't know, not trying to justify what she did or nothing tho cause even so shes still a crappy human being for choosing to do so on her daughter's graduation day, that's unforgivable. If she had problems with Alvaro so be it but to miss Xiomara's graduation just to fuck some dude, that's disgusting and unforgivable.

It also seems like Alvaro's first love was Ava and he hers so now that Luisa is hopefully permanently out of the picture they finally have a chance to be together. There's also Xiomara's who's in love with her dad, at first I thought it was caused due to the shared pain and her wanting to replace her mom but according to the tharpist Xio has had feelings for Alvaro for a while now.

Great game so far tho, love the direction it's going. Looking forward to episode 4.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
From what I can deduct it seems like Alvaro fell out of love with Luisa long before she cheated on him. The way he handles the situation seems like to him the marriage was already over hence why he didn't fight or even care to know why she did what she did,or who she cheated on him with. he just continued with his life and he himself said he feels happier than he ever did. what hurt him was the fact that she batrayed him and broke his trust. he's a handsome well built dude I can't imagine he didn't have a lot of temptations throughout their marriage (which he did mention) but he stayed faithful to her despite everything meanwhile she decided to hop on another dude. She also destroyed the family so there's that. But I don't think he cares much about the marriage, that ship has sailed along time ago it seems,perhaps that's why she cheated I don't know, not trying to justify what she did or nothing tho cause even so shes still a crappy human being for choosing to do so on her daughter's graduation day, that's unforgivable. If she had problems with Alvaro so be it but to miss Xiomara's graduation just to fuck some dude, that's disgusting and unforgivable.

It also seems like Alvaro's first love was Ava and he hers so now that Luisa is hopefully permanently out of the picture they finally have a chance to be together. There's also Xiomara's who's in love with her dad, at first I thought it was caused due to the shared pain and her wanting to replace her mom but according to the tharpist Xio has had feelings for Alvaro for a while now.

Great game so far tho, love the direction it's going. Looking forward to episode 4.
Adding to your thoughts on Xio, there's also the short flashback on the conclusion of their date in the park.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes