4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Just downloaded this and after they get home VN crases to desktop, here is the trace back report.
I'm guessing Kvitravn Dev intended to drop two songs from the music queue, seeing as they're missing from the release. Either edit line 17 of 'script.rpy' like so
Python:
#define list1 = [ "music/AK-Wanderlust.mp3", "music/Nomyn-Elsewhere.mp3", "music/Nomyn-Escape.mp3","music/What a beautiful Sunset! - Angelwing.wav","music/Angel No Vocal - Lost European.mp3"]
define list1 = [ "music/AK-Wanderlust.mp3", "music/Nomyn-Elsewhere.mp3", "music/Nomyn-Escape.mp3"]
or drop the missing files back in (for now): · · (42.8 MiB).

Edit: Wait, I just realized you're only running into this problem because you've switched to developer mode. Just undo that. There's no points to track, no variables to sleuth. Simply enjoy the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kvitravn Dev

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I'm guessing Kvitravn Dev intended to drop two songs from the music queue, seeing as they're missing from the release. Either edit line 17 of 'script.rpy' like so
Python:
#define list1 = [ "music/AK-Wanderlust.mp3", "music/Nomyn-Elsewhere.mp3", "music/Nomyn-Escape.mp3","music/What a beautiful Sunset! - Angelwing.wav","music/Angel No Vocal - Lost European.mp3"]
define list1 = [ "music/AK-Wanderlust.mp3", "music/Nomyn-Elsewhere.mp3", "music/Nomyn-Escape.mp3"]
or drop the missing files back in (for now): Pixeldrain · Workupload · (42.8 MiB).

Edit: Wait, I just realized you're only running into this problem because you've switched to developer mode. Just undo that. There's no points to track, no variables to sleuth. Simply enjoy the game.
Ok thanks for the info.

Does King or Prince do anything for the choices?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Not bad so far from what I've seen, though the scripts could use some serious proofreading however. So many typos, grammatical and punctuation errors, also, the hyphens and tilde in the middle or end of a lot of the sentences needs to go.

Old&Useless

Nov 22, 2020
Is MC ever going to confront the cheating slut? Been waiting for this to happen from the last 2 updates.
As fun as that would be it is far more hurtful to a woman to be rejected and ignored completely. Confronting and getting angry just proves to her that you're still thinking about her, nc and ignoring her is the best way for any man to deal with a cheating woman. If you're unfortunate enough to have kids with her then only communicate with her about the kids and nothing more.

Jun 23, 2020
As fun as that would be it is far more hurtful to a woman to be rejected and ignored completely. Confronting and getting angry just proves to her that you're still thinking about her, nc and ignoring her is the best way for any man to deal with a cheating woman. If you're unfortunate enough to have kids with her then only communicate with her about the kids and nothing more.
Damn your comment just remind me again robbert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart cheating !! cuz i was watching the batman and downloading new updated version of this game, haha.

baklol

Aug 13, 2018
well no sneak peek for episode 4 let's wait then for episode 4 hopefully comes next month more eager to continue

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
well no sneak peek for episode 4 let's wait then for episode 4 hopefully comes next month more eager to continue
Yes there are. They're shown at the very end, after the special thanks to their supporters.

i wanna know if it's worth the downloading now cuz the size is too big if no any sex contacts
This is a romantic slow-burn which at the moment has hand-holding, cuddling, kissing, and two beautiful ladies. So I guess that's a no for you. Though I am curious: why not grab the compressed version (also linked in the op) instead? After all it's significantly smaller

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
first time i had this error, clicking the exe and it shows up in the taskmanager for few seconds and then vanish

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes