Dec 20, 2019
compressed version ep 3 v0.3
Lossy:
PC:
MAC:

Lossless:
PC:
MAC:

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.

Last edited:

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Will there be any vaginal sex at some point? Not currently in the tags. Thanks ahead of time

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
View attachment 1700304

Overview:
A trip not taken, a lie befallen - as Alvaro (name changeable) and his ward are both traumatized by a sudden change in their lives.
With not many whom he knows, he goes back to the only one who knows him inside out as they rediscover and re-evaluate the nature of their relationships and make new memories.​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-12
Release Date: 2022-03-12
Developer: Kvitravn Tales - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 3 v0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac:
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Patches: *

* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1639677 View attachment 1639678 View attachment 1639679 View attachment 1639680 View attachment 1639681 View attachment 1639682 View attachment 1700288 View attachment 1700290 View attachment 1700293 View attachment 1700299 View attachment 1700286
Hey Kvit Ravn

Just wondered something. Is there a reason the MC is so yellow-pale? It looks like he is dying. Apart from that, game looks divine. Cheers :)

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Lossy:
PC: Workupload
MAC: Workupload

Lossless:
PC: MEGA Workupload
MAC: MEGA WorkUpload

Perhaps - just PERHAPS - you could tell us how big the lossless compression is, vs the lossy compression - and how they compare to the original file?

DearLegend37

Game Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Perhaps - just PERHAPS - you could tell us how big the lossless compression is, vs the lossy compression - and how they compare to the original file?
The sizes are in the download links.
Not much else to be said, it's self explanatory - lossy is the compressed version you normally see on this site, with loss in quality. Lossless is a compressed version without loss in quality. If my memory doesn't fail me this game used mp3 audios and vp8 as the codec for videos and using opus and vp9 I was able to get a better size without a hit on quality.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
The sizes are in the download links.
Not much else to be said, it's self explanatory - lossy is the compressed version you normally see on this site, with loss in quality. Lossless is a compressed version without loss in quality. If my memory doesn't fail me this game used mp3 audios and vp8 as the codec for videos and using opus and vp9 I was able to get a better size without a hit on quality.
Well, yes - i clicked on all three to see which was the best for me.

Also i know what lossy/lossless means.

The other people who post compressed games on here specify the original size and the size{s} for their compressed files.

Would it kill you to include the sizes so people won't have to check out all the possibilities to decide which to download?

Probably.

DearLegend37

Game Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Well, yes - i clicked on all three to see which was the best for me.

Also i know what lossy/lossless means.

The other people who post compressed games on here specify the original size and the size{s} for their compressed files.

Would it kill you to include the sizes so people won't have to check out all the possibilities to decide which to download?

Probably.
Well, I won't argue, as it would lead to thread derailment.
It would probably take you less time to open the link and check then to make your comment though.

ArcanusLK

May 10, 2020
Here's the information for you and anyone who wants it.
Now it is not necessary to click on each link to know the file size to decide which file to download.

Original file (3.49 GB)

Compressed version ep 3 v0.3

Lossy:
PC (352.89 MB)
MAC (318.64 MB)

Lossless:
PC (1.20 GB)
MAC (1.16 GB)

Lossy:
PC: Workupload
MAC: Workupload

Lossless:
PC: MEGA Workupload
MAC: MEGA WorkUpload

Reactions: PeggyBlackett

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Hey Kvit Ravn

Just wondered something. Is there a reason the MC is so yellow-pale? It looks like he is dying. Apart from that, game looks divine. Cheers :)
Some renders are a litte bit better because of the lighting but most of the time the MC looks like he came straight out of a wax museum :KEK: :KEK:

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
Or.. "- just PERHAPS -" you could click the damn links and see for yourself. Oh look! 352MB vs 1.2GB. Took me less time to do that then type this out.

Jesus!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Just downloaded this and after they get home VN crases to desktop, here is the trace back report.

Tried again and went on but then a crash again.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 53 Votes