4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
That was a really nice update. This game is slowly becoming one of my favourites. I especially like the storytelling and character development. The story progression, the way the characters react to certain situations, everything feels... "natural" I guess. Nothing felt out of place or like filler content. Everything we saw so far, was there for a reason.

There are a few grammar mistakes here and there, but since I'm obviously not a native english speaker myself, they didn't bother me that much. It's not something a proofreader couldn't easily fix anyway.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Well and the fact that atm there are only 3 girls I would assume they are the ones in the harem. That is of course unless you add a couple more here or there as the story progresses. Unlike other harem game where you have a bunch I see this one only having a handful at most.

Reactions: Kvitravn Dev

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
There may or may not be full a full blow FFM scene but he'll have relations with both the ladies.
like polyamory.
I too am figuring it out as I proceed.
That's not really a precise answer which tells me you don't know yourself yet and that means I will wait for more updates, check the comments and then decide if I play the game or if it goes on ignore.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
That's not really a precise answer which tells me you don't know yourself yet and that means I will wait for more updates, check the comments and then decide if I play the game or if it goes on ignore.
I have played the current content and as my other post says there are currently 3 girls unless the dev decides to add a few more later. Not every game has to have a army of women to collect. Also a harem by definition is more then 2-3 and this game as I have said already has 3. Right now it just sounds like someone being overly picky. give the game a chance and try it. your passing judgement before even doing that.

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
I know some Spanish and I grew up with a lot of Latina's so I love the mix of Spanish and English. However I am confused as to why he calls his sister Abuela. Doesn't that mean grandma?

Ape Drape

Oct 3, 2018
Pretty good story. Very nice renders.

I think some of the early comments saying that the story is cliche, are rather unfair. I'm going to tell you why it isn't.

The cheating.
Most of these games, the cheating is done in a way that the step-landlord cheats and gets removed from the story and the step-landlady is only upset for however long it takes for MC to put his dong in her. Which is usually the first naked yoga session the next morning after step-landlady walks into MC's room and sees his morning wood.
Here, the dev does not treat it as something comedic or fetish or try to normalize it as something that is ok. The dev makes an attempt to show that in infidelity, the trauma of being betrayed is real.
The conversation MC has with his wife...

"You didn't let me explain."
"You could have said something earlier."

That is absolutely fucking real. Been there. Done that. Had that conversation. Got the t-shirt. Dev is treating it like the shitty thing it really is. That's what makes the tale he is telling different from the other VNs/games you find here. Even in movies or tv shows, the writers tend to make the betrayed person the bad guy. Not here.

Yes, it seems just like two days has gone by, but that is the constraints of the format. Can't expect the dev to show the weeks/months/years that can go by before the MC can move on.

So, Dev, if this is your first attempt at a VN, you're doing a bang-up job. Keep up the good work.

Jul 4, 2018
But is it common to have fair skin when you have a dark mother and sister?
Not that it would bother me (I got tired of devs using incest as a crutch for a poor story long ago), but since the dev has tagged it as incest and supplied his own patch they have it written to be family. That's going to blow the immersion for them to be family out of the water.
My sister is half mexican half puerto rican and is a little darker than this woman...her son/my nephew is as white as the kid from home Alone and is damn near his twin l-intro-1609269463.jpg BOMBAcurls1.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kvitravn Dev

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
So the patch-fix has a file name Ep2.rpy
And the incest patch has a file name Ep2.rpy
Does the incest patch file has the corrected fix in it? Strangely enough they are both exactly the same size 68,328 bytes
BUT...
incest patch modified date is... 1644303760616.png
And patch-fix modified date is. 1644303805522.png

Or if you DL the incest patch then you don't need the patch-fix.
I compare both file in notepad++ and it found no difference. (maybe I'm doing the comparison wrong?)

RR6612

Sep 3, 2017
Very promising, had to get used to the style a little bit but in the end it's working and I started liking it. And the game certainly hits some high notes. Like another user mentioned before me I also liked how the divorce is seemingly handled and also that the characters within it (with even very little screentime for the soon to be ex-wife Luisa) felt realistic. I'm also wondering what kind of role Luisa herself will be taking, antagonist, LI or villain. Just hope she doesn't turn out cartoonsly evil, I like complicated and human characters.

_Daxx_

Jan 11, 2021
I don't post on here often but I just wanted to say how much I'm enjoying this story & the way it's being told. The render quality is good, the daughter is adorable (those eyes bro!) & the sister is a beautiful woman that actually looks her age (clearly taken good care of herself). That said it's their characterisation that really stands out to me, how they talk, act & respond to things. They come off as realistic & some times relatable (at least to me). Like some on here I'm not usually a fan of when Adult VN's include characters cheating on the MC, mostly because of how it's usually implemented & handled (both very poorly most often than not), but here it's done very well. This is the whole catalyst for the story, the way each character has reacted to it so far has made sense & been very realistic & the MC even gives reason & rational for why he handles it the way he does. It should also help those who hate that three letter word that it is not a character the player has any attachment to & happens before the MC has any interaction with them on screen. Plus there's the whole option to not see it even though should you choose to see you're only shown the bare minimum & don't see anything of the other person just the head to upper torso of the wife.

Guess that's just my long winded way of saying congratulations on producing such a good visual novel & I truly do look forward to your future updates, genuinely impressed at this early stage.

The only thing I would request is some clarification on the whole King/Prince choices, just what is the point of those choices? If they're leading the player to something or some sort of change or how the MC will act/be perceived it would be good to know before hand. You don't have to be too specific if it's going to be something too spoilerish but just having a general idea of what the player is working towards with them. At the moment it does feel a little like I'm repeatedly being asked to pick between number 1 & number 2 but I have no idea why or what will happen one over another, should I try to focus on one of them over the other? If so, why? Will it hinder my playthrough or lock me out of certain content if I pick them fairly evenly? Is it only important sometimes & not others? This is my only real criticism so far, well that & maybe put an English translation in ( ) when the characters are speaking Spanish as it seems some aren't keen on not knowing what's being said when the MC clearly does.

Also

I know some Spanish and I grew up with a lot of Latina's so I love the mix of Spanish and English. However I am confused as to why he calls his sister Abuela. Doesn't that mean grandma?
I assumed that it was his way of teasing her back for calling him "old man". Though I could be wrong.

CoffeeDrinker

May 7, 2018
Love the story and the romance. Nice pace and characters are both attractive and natural looking.

If I may make one strong suggestion, the writing desperately needs a native English speaking editor. A lot of the nuance and meaning is being lost with incorrect grammar, word usage and sentence structure.

I believe the story could also benefit from more communication and internal monologue from Luisa with her realizing the huge mistake she made and her mental state (depression?) from the ending of her marriage due to her selfish acts.

Really looking forward to the next installment. Good job Kvitravn Tales!

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes