4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
Ok, I have not started this game yet, but before I do I need a question answered (I wait till a handful of updates are released before starting a new game). Based on the fourth game sample photo, Is there Vore in this game? (I realize that it is not tagged as such, but this would not be the first time that a game was missing tags) :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kvitravn Dev

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Ok, I have not started this game yet, but before I do I need a question answered (I wait till a handful of updates are released before starting a new game). Based on the fourth game sample photo, Is there Vore in this game? (I realize that it is not tagged as such, but this would not be the first time that a game was missing tags) :)
Nope, sorry buddy.

fridgehog

Jun 16, 2020
I really enjoyed this game, it's the first in a while that has me chomping at the bit for the next instalment.

While the premise is not original, it's very well executed, and as others have mentioned the cheating scene is not 'in your face', and serves as a sensible trigger for subsequent events.
I like the art style, it's well executed, although some more intermediate images alongside the text, would probably help the flow in longer conversations.
The slow pacing of the story works, and it appears to be well structured, with logical progression and scene changes.

Suggested tweaks and changes (some already suggested):
An explanation of the King/Prince choices and what they do.
A review of the English: some missing words, some typos. Also for the longer Spanish sentences and some phrases, an English translation will help improve immersion for players who don't know much or any Spanish.
You've added an option to rename the MC, it will be worth doing the same for the Love Interests too.

This is a refreshingly good incest game, keep going dev!

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Came for the Día de Muertos teaser, will be staying for the story… and Xiomara's eyes. How come we're eight pages in and nobody mentioned her heterochromia till now?!

Kvitravn Dev, you may want to rethink the quality setting on your webp encoding as most people will be unable to spot the difference to a much, much lower setting:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, there's a bug in 0.1: regardless of choice, Xio will change into the first set of clothes only as you're setting YChoiceA / HChoiceA but checking for YChoice / HChoice.

Looks very promising! Keep it up!

Kvitravn Dev

Making Memories / Further Education
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Came for the Día de Muertos teaser, will be staying for the story… and Xiomara's eyes. How come we're eight pages in and nobody mentioned her heterochromia till now?!

Kvitravn Dev, you may want to rethink the quality setting on your webp encoding as most people will be unable to spot the difference to a much, much lower setting:
Also, there's a bug in 0.1: regardless of choice, Xio will change into the first set of clothes only as you're setting YChoiceA / HChoiceA but checking for YChoice / HChoice.

Looks very promising! Keep it up!
Duly noted, thank you !

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
First time player and this is a brilliantly written VN thus far. I love the little Spanish touches and Xiomara is a stunner! Ava is a hottie too and providing the harem option works, this will end up one of the best.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Álvaro deserves to have an accented name :cry:. Otherwise people would call him al-VA-ro instead of AL-va-ro, which is the correct pronunciation.

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
I'm really enjoying this VN. You've done a great job of portraying the emotions the characters are experiencing, both in the dialogue and the renders (facial expressions, body language, etc...,) though, as others have noted, the immersion would benefit from an improved English translation/proofreading. Aside from that, though, everything is very well done. I'm looking forward to the next update!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Kiss her gentler, why that much roughness with the sweetest of sweets?
You must a watched and mirror the wrong part of the croods mew movie.
Model the slender heavens dwelling sauna man caving bunch, will ya!
Game crashed during the answer or kisses game. If you dont tell the truth about your first kiss shortly after it crashes.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Solid update, obviously the English can improve but other than that its pretty solid, I like the fact that Ava and MC already have some kind of history with them being each others first kiss and who knows what else they did lol, I normally hate incest VNs because of how it's handled but so far this has been pretty good, I'd like to know why the ex wife's face is never fully shown tho, she's like those big reveal characters in movies but in this case she's just the ex wife so it's weird lol.

Reactions: Maverick1965
4.10 star(s) 53 Votes