4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Very solid stuff here, considering it's a first release, the renders are amazing, and the girls are absolutely gorgeous, especially the daughter.
The story seems simple, it's about a guy that gets cheated on, and it's trying to cope with it and move foward, and i have to say, the cheating scene itself is done perfectly, you can choose to see or not, and even if you choose to see, you just catch a glimpse of your wife, and not the person that she's fucking. The purpose of the scene is to make you angry, and it succeeds at that.
Now a couple of downsides, at least for me. You can't rename the MC, and i would really like to. Speaking of the MC, he is pale as fuck for someone who is latino/hispanic, if you contrast that with his daughter and sister, he looks really weird.
Overall a very good first release, and with Harem being planned, i'm keeping an eye on this :KEK:
thanks for the warning, this goes to ignore in my case...

A game that will have harem starting with a cuck scene...... yeah, is the dream of every harem lover :sick:(n)
I really wish devs will stop to make such "plots" in games that are supposed to not have such "fetishes".

May 14, 2020
well where to start....the talking is just terrible and the mix of English and whatever it is is just shitty and annoying then the fact its just talking non stop and nothing naughty for 2.52GB? bye bye

May 27, 2017
thanks for the warning, this goes to ignore in my case...

A game that will have harem starting with a cuck scene...... yeah, is the dream of every harem lover :sick:(n)
I really wish devs will stop to make such "plots" in games that are supposed to not have such "fetishes".
As a fellow harem lover, I disagree with you. It's not a cuck scene for the sake of it, MC's wife is cheating on him, and she's not even a LI in this; she just serves as a plot device to move MC closer together with his family. And it's not shown explicitly, you can skip seeing it or just see your wife briefly, it's done tactfully, imo. "Single Again", is another VN where MC's wife cheats on him, and that pushes him closer with his daughters, that scene is also done well.

If MC still had a faithful wife, he wouldn't be seeking love and comfort from anyone else, especially his family. The MC catching his wife cheating is important for the plot, without that scene we wouldn't even be having an Incest game. While this VN doesn't have certain fetishes, it's still set in a realistic world, and cheating does happen in our world; not everything is sunshine and rainbows, sometimes bad things happen, but better things can result from them.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
As long as the harem is optional that's fine with me, I'm going for solo paths. I'm already happy there's a romance tag but I'm good on the cliché harem.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
As a fellow harem lover, I disagree with you. It's not a cuck scene for the sake of it, MC's wife is cheating on him, and she's not even a LI in this; she just serves as a plot device to move MC closer together with his family. And it's not shown explicitly, you can skip seeing it or just see your wife briefly, it's done tactfully, imo. "Single Again", is another VN where MC's wife cheats on him, and that pushes him closer with his daughters, that scene is also done well.
Cheap plot writing is never good and even less in a supposed harem game, you can disagree with me the same I can disagree with you. Some devs just don't find the time or don't want to... to make an alternative that doens't involve forcing "kinks", I agree this dev at least did it better that Single again since that other dev even made sex animations out of that and forced it on dreams a lot... at least this dev has better taste in this case but that is no excuse for me, there is always alternatives to make the players hate someone without forcing such scenes and plot, if he wanted us to hate the wife there is many ways that he can do it without forcing a "the mc was cucked".

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Nice start. Nice characters. Looks like it'll be fun. Intimacy is done well, would like to see the writing / grammar cleaned up. I'd like to rename all of the characters though not a big deal as it seems they'll often use terms of endearment anyway.

Maevos

May 4, 2019
Story is pretty straightforward, grammar needs some attention, girls are interesting and to be honest everything flows very naturally. Nothing is forced, it's beautiful really.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I really like the looks of this game I will DL it when there are some of the planned tags. GL with the game:p.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes