4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Bballboyforlife

Feb 5, 2021
Great renders good story line the slight ntr is just fine and optional it's an amazing start just may need to work on file size in the future as by the time thos is done it'll be 20 GB

TheGreySun

Feb 17, 2021
So as for genetics argument, allow me if you will to share and anecdote from my life that is an EX GF, we will call her Naughty(an actual nickname from high school), Naughty was black by looking at her you would swear 1 if not both parents were as well, however both her mother and father were White as shit(her mom was a redheaded southern bell, complete with accent and freckles everywhere) and her skin almost caused a divorce until they took a perternity test, which caused even more confusion. you can guess the rest, they took a dna test and low and behold someone cheated in a past generation with a black person on both sides and naughty ended up drawing the short straw in the genetic lottery because of this. so yes diffrent skin colors among siblings, parents and children is quite common, i even half a sister who is hispanic on her mothers side(her moms skin is as dark as MC's sister) but she has skin so pale you'd mistake her for a strait up normal white girl, exept that she will cuss up a storm in Spanish(Puerto Rican) when ever you eat the last blueberry muffin....she's still yelling :sneaky: . i only share this because i find this weird "why is the MC pale" argument funny when even his sister mentioned he needed to tan in the story lol

It got a bit confusing at some points (like the whole king/prince thing)
I assume this will mean something along the lines of whether your relationship with her will be more Dom(he as a king her as the princess) or more just as strait up equals (he the prince and her his princess). that's just my thoughts.

Also hope the Dev adds the ability to change names (maybe just for the family), if for no other reason than I know many people struggle with the X in the Spanish lexicon lol

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
Also hope the Dev adds the ability to change names (maybe just for the family), if for no other reason than I know many people struggle with the X in the Spanish lexicon lol
If there is an option, Im not going to be mad, but is not a dificult name in my opinion...
The X in english and spanish read the same way, no? Like KS?
You just silence the K and read it as Siomara... or I am doing it grong? :LOL:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Story so far is pretty standard stuff or atleast it's a setting seen before...

But the way it's told definitely is not the usual dime a dozen. English can be better (but i didn't get MTL or "Engrish" vibes) and despite of that the story telling is original and captivating. Very nice "falling MC" part there, i like little twists like that...

Two times you get the choice to either pick "King" or "Prince" but neither occasion it was really clear why or what is meant there, i guess it might be "father" or "lover" but the story did not evolve enough for making that choice yet...

Visually it's pretty nice aswell, good looking characters, mc a bit too pale perhaps (i'm a ginger but i think he beats me)
Ah yeah, change that magenta or purple text in the interludes, allthough it's just one word it's kinda hard to read, atleast for me it was.

Certainly one to follow! Goodluck dev!

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Does the story make sense without the incest patch? I'm not much into directly related (Dad/Daughter, Son/Mother & Brother/Sister) incest. Just not my kink. I'm fine with it when the prefix step is involved or if it is an aunt or cousin. I find it more exciting that way. What are the relations without the Patch? The LI looks great and I wouldn't mind giving it a shot as long it makes sense without the patch.

Kvitravn Dev

Making Memories / Further Education
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Does the story make sense without the incest patch? I'm not much into directly related (Dad/Daughter, Son/Mother & Brother/Sister) incest. Just not my kink.
It'd, although I write with the *Ahem* taken in consideration, the event's are gonna happen with a "Adopted Ward" and a "Childhood bestfriend" without the patch.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
It'd, although I write with the *Ahem* taken in consideration, the event's are gonna happen with a "Adopted Ward" and a "Childhood bestfriend" without the patch.

Thanks for the answer. I'll pass on the game then. The game seems clearly intended to be a *Ahem* game and that is totally fine. Best of luck with it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kvitravn Dev

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We can always get ourselves gaming along side one of our sweet honey, our bitter honey
and our bitter+sweet honey.
All of these honeys seem to know eachother and are all pretty taxing to our health,
but what would our lives be without them?

• Red Heart

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Kvitravn Dev
That's a insane solution for an incest patch. :oops:
Maybe you should consider, whether it wouldn't be easier to solve this, by define the relationships.
This way it would be universally valid for future updates and would save you a lot of work.

Reactions: blastwave2k

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Making Memories [v0.1a] [Kvitravn Tales] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,28 GB / 148 MB - MakingMemories-0.1a-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,25 GB / 113 MB - MakingMemories-0.1a-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Any chance for the next update making the textbox transparent , an option in the settings ?
and if possible another type of textbox more pleasant , no offence.

i really love ur game .

Kvitravn Dev

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Fan Sig:

links:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/01/1638660_mkmm-fan.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/01/1638659_mkmm-fan2.gif
thnx for replying my request , i love it thnx for ur time .

Reactions: Krull

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
4.10 star(s) 53 Votes