4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Would be nice if we could get some explanation for the king/prince choice, at first i was sure it was king/no romance prince/romance but after this update i am not that certain.

Reactions: Qwerfy and Ludvinae

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
The white text with no textbox at all is basically unreadable in a few spots.

dark_mark

Oct 24, 2021
Played from start don't think any kinda patch needed. Love the game tho! The dia de los muertos makeup kiss scene was sexy as hell, I hope sis will wear it again for some rumblin' time...

The cheat scene at the beginning is tastefully done and paramount to the story to come.

Last edited:
Reactions: m4pII

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
good game. I really enjoy the writing and the staging here.
Would be nice if we could get some explanation for the king/prince choice, at first i was sure it was king/no romance prince/romance but after this update i am not that certain.
I may be wrong, but I think it's some kind of influence that the MC has on the daughter. Will she still be cute and romantic, or will she become more self-confident?
+ future tags include bdsm and male domination.
Perhaps this determines the future nature of the relationship with her.

Last edited:

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
Cheap plot writing is never good and even less in a supposed harem game, you can disagree with me the same I can disagree with you. Some devs just don't find the time or don't want to... to make an alternative that doens't involve forcing "kinks", I agree this dev at least did it better that Single again since that other dev even made sex animations out of that and forced it on dreams a lot... at least this dev has better taste in this case but that is no excuse for me, there is always alternatives to make the players hate someone without forcing such scenes and plot, if he wanted us to hate the wife there is many ways that he can do it without forcing a "the mc was cucked".
It isn't cheap plot writing, and it literally has nothing to do with kinks whatsoever. It isn't even an erotic scene like that. Some people just have a mental disorder that makes them freak out over fictional pixels. The people ranting about this stuff really should probably seek therapy.

ElZenpai

May 25, 2019
how many possibilities there are that the MC has your real name, and for people who think that the skin color of the MC does not match that of their daughter and sister, I have news and that is that such situations are very common (at least here in Mexico and Latam in general) you can find a family that are all "Morenos" and have a son who looks like a "Gringo", normally those are called "Hijos del Lechero"(children of the Milkman) even me, my father is "Moreno" and they always make fun of me that I am not his son, but it is because my mother is of Spanish descent jajaja xD. Good game though

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
The game has potential, but there are some typos here and there and some sentences doesn't make too much sense, clearly the dev isn't a common english speaker
Besides this i think it's a great game, i'll follow this one for sure.

Reactions: Aryanblood17

Aryanblood17

Feb 4, 2020
Making Memories [v0.1] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.74 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.71 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 145 MB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 111 MB: - WORKUPLOAD

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
can you update this plz?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC:
”I loooOOOOOoooove ta make memories, especially write over the bad ones with the good.
Heaving babes to fall back on, they draw near and offer confort, set the scene for a good opening.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. looking at the many remodelled retold old tales of beauty and the beast (prince and poor babe)
Cinderella (prince and poor babe) Lady an the tramp (babe gold digger and scruffy petty criminal)
Snow white (prince and persecuted princess) or Lil red riding hood (horn dog and pure honey bee)
Good update, and it seems like MC is gonna look healthier in the future, good for him ^^

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The prince is all about self preservation and indulging in the adornment of a hottie.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Here it is (with YAC 3.3 - 236 MB)
Making Memories v0.2.0.2PC
Hello there!

Thanks for your compression. I want to invite you to join us in the Game Compression Requests 2.0 Thread where community members can request compressed versions of games and game compressors post which games they are compressing to avoid that two (or more) compressors are compressing the same games at the same time. We help each other and exchange experiences and tips and ofc we also have much fun. ;)
I also compressed this game and I don't like it when my work is in vain :HideThePain: so please post in said thread next time before you start compressing. Thanks in advance!

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Making Memories [v0.2] [Kvitravn Tales] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,43 GB / 222 MB - MakingMemories-0.2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,39 GB / 187 MB - MakingMemories-0.2-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 53 Votes