4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
Just played your intro. I see why the large file size for a first release. It's nicely done, and I look forward to seeing how this progresses. I also agree with someone above about being able to name the MC. Please add that option.

Reactions: Cheka

Cheka

Sep 11, 2020
So, I like the graphics, even if those video inter-frequencies didn't have to be there. I don't know much about it, but I think they are the reason why the game is already 1.7GB. :eek:

Please, please, please! The names are terrible, since I don't speak Spanish and I can't even begin to imagine how to pronounce that name with X. Well, the names aren't terrible, but it would be great if I could change the names. ;)

Ok, the story has been there a few times similar, but that doesn't mean I won't like it. :)

Good start I think and I wish you good luck with this game. (y)

May 3, 2020
Very solid stuff here, considering it's a first release, the renders are amazing, and the girls are absolutely gorgeous, especially the daughter.
The story seems simple, it's about a guy that gets cheated on, and it's trying to cope with it and move foward, and i have to say, the cheating scene itself is done perfectly, you can choose to see or not, and even if you choose to see, you just catch a glimpse of your wife, and not the person that she's fucking. The purpose of the scene is to make you angry, and it succeeds at that.
Now a couple of downsides, at least for me. You can't rename the MC, and i would really like to. Speaking of the MC, he is pale as fuck for someone who is latino/hispanic, if you contrast that with his daughter and sister, he looks really weird.
Overall a very good first release, and with Harem being planned, i'm keeping an eye on this :KEK:
The majority of Hispanics or Latinos are descendants of spaniards. It's not uncommon for some of us to be white or pale.

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
It's quite nice as introductions go. I'm looking forward to seeing how it progresses.

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Dialog clearly needs a workover. And story so far not bad but nothing new. But yes it is presented nicely. But good start I think. Keep up!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kvitravn Dev

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Wife cheats on MC, MC is depressed, MC fucks every women he meets... I guess it's another cliché.
I swear if the dad ain't dying there's always a cheated MC.. Never the other way around.

Lol I actually haven't played the game yet but it sounds like that's the narrative.

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Renders looks good .that milf looks nice.

But if that is your story like MCs wife cucked him and he goes to bone his family and side woman ,there is nothing new .
Single again ,power that to be are two of the games I can think about with same setup there are plenty more .

Hope you will provide something different story wise with this setup .

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
So, the patch link does not seem to work, I get to mega and there is nothing but the main page!

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Are we forced to be with the cheater wife or have anything to do with the cheater wife?

Ty in advance

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
The majority of Hispanics or Latinos are descendants of spaniards. It's not uncommon for some of us to be white or pale.
But is it common to have fair skin when you have a dark mother and sister?
Not that it would bother me (I got tired of devs using incest as a crutch for a poor story long ago), but since the dev has tagged it as incest and supplied his own patch they have it written to be family. That's going to blow the immersion for them to be family out of the water.

sakosux

Oct 1, 2019
Really nice renders, desperately needs a proofreader. I was quite lost about what the characters were trying to say. Also, name change (for MC) is quite easy to do in Ren'Py and a needed feature in games like this I think.

Reactions: amiable34
4.10 star(s) 53 Votes