4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
One thing glaring at me is contractions when they shouldn't be, weird error I see less than gender terms backwards.

Jul 17, 2020
the new patch for V0.6 seems to only be a copy of unedited files

edit
i am currently combing through the ahen ahem files from 0.5 and 0.6 with at text diff tool and fixing the missing ipatch references, when done i will pack it up and post fix here

edit2
here's the fixed files

Last edited:
Reactions: Before I Forget

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
Nice update, thanks!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well, I haven't been very up to date with this thread and it's been a while since I played it (I think v 0.3 or 0.4) so I have to ask, the femdom tag is new isn't it? is it avoidable(?) and with what character is it?

Thanks.
Your MC will be a bitch as in Karlsson's Gambit :devilish: -(Just kidding) :ROFLMAO: . Enjoy the pain :sneaky:

Wait a second, so the reasoning for the cheating bitch wife was:

Because she had power over juniors and got drunk with power thinking she could get away with it ? Or was it because she was pressured to use said power ?

Either way, what a bitch lmao, good riddance.

I wonder :unsure: Will she ever know that her daughter was fucked by her ex-husband? lol (still not happening)

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: Xeron_Xr and Chimba

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
the new patch for V0.6 seems to only be a copy of unedited files

edit
i am currently combing through the ahen ahem files from 0.5 and 0.6 with at text diff tool and fixing the missing ipatch references, when done i will pack it up and post fix here

edit2
here's the fixed files
Thx

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Papi's "helping hand" scene...

I need a cigarette... And a cold shower!

:whistle::coffee:

This started as a bit of a sleeper and has vaulted into one of my favorite games! Xiomara and Ava are both hawt AF, much better than that cheating skank. Police Superintendent/Bakery partner is pretty cute too, but honestly, just Xiomara and Ava will make me plenty happy.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Great game but have to mention that it's kinda hypocritical to be divorcing your wife for cheating then starting a relationship with two people at once, secretly. I assume it'll turn into a harem situation eventually but just seems kind of shitty on the MC's part.

Kvitravn Dev

Making Memories / Further Education
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Great game but have to mention that it's kinda hypocritical to be divorcing your wife for cheating then starting a relationship with two people at once, secretly. I assume it'll turn into a harem situation eventually but just seems kind of shitty on the MC's part.
Will be discovered in later episodes, Stay tuned !

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Another lovely release. Criminally short, but I say that with all the care and affection I can muster as it is nothing against the size of the release but rather my burning desire to play more. Eagerly look forward to the next release.

An odd point and one I seemed to have not realised but should be praised, you're flow game is strong as hell. During scenes the characters seem move naturally as they talk and act. That seems almost like common sense but in some games during dialogue you either have an avatar displayed and showing the character shift between emotions, or the scene jumps from render to render quite abruptly. Quite apparent during the MC and Ava's "something quite valuable" talk. It's a nice change to see the characters live in the scene as opposed to simply being two dimensional

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes