4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
Kvitravn Dev I saw lite femdom and female domination tag in genre. What do you mean by that?
Is there any femdom scenes currently in the game?
Unless my eyes and memory gotten really crappy last few months, I would say there's absolutely zero femdom scenes in the game. Kvitravn can and probably will give a better answer(one would think).
But I honestly cant think of a single scene that even remotely feels like 'domination' in any direction. At the moment domination is as rare as the sexcenes ;) (which btw I applaud tbh, this aint your typical "mc bangs everyone after 5 minutes" kinda game)

Kvitravn Dev

Making Memories / Further Education
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Kvitravn Dev I saw lite femdom and female domination tag in genre. What do you mean by that?
Is there any femdom scenes currently in the game?
I included "Lite" because it's not really the pure manifestation of the kink itself, but the theme of domination in that moment itself was there, for example
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's why I include "Lite" with it.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Does the Ipatch for v0.06 work for v0.06a?

I think I already know the answer, but I just want to make 100% sure before I start playing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kvitravn Dev

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
The update was kinda short but other than that, this game is great.

One thing tho, the reason for the wife cheating was probably the dumbest explanation I've ever heard, but who cares, at the end of the day, she's gone anyways.

• Red Heart

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I included "Lite" because it's not really the pure manifestation of the kink itself, but the theme of domination in that moment itself was there, for example

That's why I include "Lite" with it.
Thanks for the reply. I understand what you mean.
Are you planning to do femdom scenes like that or will you do femdom scenes like, For an example
Are you planning to do those kind of femdom scenes?

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Unless my eyes and memory gotten really crappy last few months, I would say there's absolutely zero femdom scenes in the game. Kvitravn can and probably will give a better answer(one would think).
But I honestly cant think of a single scene that even remotely feels like 'domination' in any direction. At the moment domination is as rare as the sexcenes ;) (which btw I applaud tbh, this aint your typical "mc bangs everyone after 5 minutes" kinda game)
Thanks for the reply

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
It's not a relatable reason for cheating, but it's understandable, in a way, and that's what Luisa's exlanation was about. Nothing she could say would fix the marriage, but that wasn't what she was trying to do and what the PC was looking for anyway.
The PC needed closure, because all of his memories of Luisa are nice, they never fought and they were still in love. The only point of contention was that she was working a lot instead of spending time with her family. But when she cheats on him, it's suddenly like he never really knew her.
Something like this makes you question your whole life. Luisa's explanation helps, because it shows the PC that he doesn't have to question everything. Luisa's cheating wasn't about falling out of love, it had nothing to do with their relationship and it was entirely her fault. The PC was only really wrong for not expecting Luisa to get drunk on power like this.

I feel like Xiomara is even worse off than the PC. Luisa skipped her graduation to fuck a random dude she supposedly didn't even care about. Now her explanation is that this was something like a lifestyle choice. So does this mean there was no place for her daughter in her life? Was she pretending that her daughter didn't exist, because a daughter didn't fit the image she had of herself?
And now she's off to do her soul searching and reconciliation on her own. Supposedly she wasn't falling out of love with her exhusband, but did she ever really care about her daughter?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
They lost everything. they lost the family, they lost their memories, they lost all of it.
He met her as this har€d to get gal who wanted him top mo€del, so he hange€d, he put in the work.
NOw, tho, turn out ... nothing ha€d ma€e a €d€ent in her life, no Xio, not him, not their life together.
did she ever really care

• Red Heart

Maevos

May 4, 2019
It's not a relatable reason for cheating, but it's understandable, in a way, and that's what Luisa's exlanation was about. Nothing she could say would fix the marriage, but that wasn't what she was trying to do and what the PC was looking for anyway.
The PC needed closure, because all of his memories of Luisa are nice, they never fought and they were still in love. The only point of contention was that she was working a lot instead of spending time with her family. But when she cheats on him, it's suddenly like he never really knew her.
Something like this makes you question your whole life. Luisa's explanation helps, because it shows the PC that he doesn't have to question everything. Luisa's cheating wasn't about falling out of love, it had nothing to do with their relationship and it was entirely her fault. The PC was only really wrong for not expecting Luisa to get drunk on power like this.

I feel like Xiomara is even worse off than the PC. Luisa skipped her graduation to fuck a random dude she supposedly didn't even care about. Now her explanation is that this was something like a lifestyle choice. So does this mean there was no place for her daughter in her life? Was she pretending that her daughter didn't exist, because a daughter didn't fit the image she had of herself?
And now she's off to do her soul searching and reconciliation on her own. Supposedly she wasn't falling out of love with her exhusband, but did she ever really care about her daughter?
It's a shame isn't it? You have a good thing going on. There is absolutely no reason for you to fuck it all up but you do it anyway. Was it a one-time or an ongoing thing though, that's what I've been wondering about.

I kinda get the feeling that even though Xiomara is hurt because of what happened, she considers herself to be in a much better place. She is very attracted to Alvaro and now there is no rival. She is free to pursue her desires towards him and he even responds to her flirting positively. Life couldn't be better for her. :sneaky: That handshake at the end with Luisa seals the deal.

Now this is an AVN and the story needs to move forward with sexy times. But this is a traumatising experience for everybody and normally it would be extremely early for Alvaro to move on. There would be feelings of inadequacy, confusion, self-loathing, hatred, sadness, trust issues etc. so I would expect him to have some trouble connecting with Ava and Xio in a sexual and emotional capacity. He seems to be doing well and soldiering on regardless which speaks volumes for his character.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
I mean, it's basically just two different ways to treat the relationship, so I'm fine with that, despite the unusual naming choices.
The approach is pretty clear, one is coming from a place of caring and at the same time retaining the position of an authority figure, while the other is more about the two meeting at eye-level. That's not too different from what you have in other games.
thank god for this explanation of this KING/PRINCE wording.....i didnt really get the meaning behind, yeah of course i did understand there seems 2 dif. ways to answer but wich is the better one....idk....and after all the discussions about coloring(latinos)...he looks sick in this yellowish skintone...it doesnt matter if white or latino but ,please not as if he is a vampire

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
People really want to see more of the cheating ex wife that had the dumbest reason for cheating I've ever heard? :WaitWhat: Nothing can surprise me anymore...
What even would be a good reason for cheating? The ex-wife realizing she fucked up is literally the best outcome. It would be a lot worse, if she tried to justify herself by claiming she had a good reason.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
thank god for this explanation of this KING/PRINCE wording.....i didnt really get the meaning behind, yeah of course i did understand there seems 2 dif. ways to answer but wich is the better one....idk....and after all the discussions about coloring(latinos)...he looks sick in this yellowish skintone...it doesnt matter if white or latino but ,please not as if he is a vampire
At the moment, anyway, they are just flavor variations. No variables get set for choosing one or the other. In fact, there's a pretty noticeable lack of long-term variables overall.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes