4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Btw. is Elvira a vampire or something like that?

There was a line where she said that she mentored Ava in college.
Dunno if that is a lost in translation thing but I understood it as her
being a professor so their age gap should be bigger? Elvira doesn't
look that much older.

But then again...Elvira could just been a postgraduate and thus the age gap
being smaller. :unsure:

But then again Elvira also used a line where she said that she's seen things for decades.
Decades are not centuries but only old people talk about their experiences in decades.
Not even 40 year olds do that yet. And around 40-ish is what her and Ava are supposed to be, no?
When she said
Please invite me in.

Vampire and she has big canines.

Reactions: Faptime and Éama

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
I've been wondering where "you're" from xD As a Norwegian it was easy for me to understand the origin of your name, but i for some reason had a thought that you were Portuguese or Spanish xD Not just because of their names, but the genders of certain words.

Anyways, that is all secondary. I really enjoy your work - It's very realistic :)
It's Spanish

I'm Portuguese and found this game cool the daughter reminds me the Coach friend from the b
Yeah, that was what I was thinking back then too, but only the dev really knows. It could also be simply something that determines how high status the MC has in Xiaomara's eyes, or something along those lines, I don't know.
w
You noticed that too huh? :)
Yes!!

And the girl from wvm that reminds me so much of the "ward" images (1).jpeg

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
They just have an effect on the following dialog, unless it’s changed there are no tags or long term consequences associated with them.
One planned tag is Male Domination which would suit 'King' and that would just make the 'prince' option romance..

Reactions: underoath27

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
One planned tag is Male Domination which would suit 'King' and that would just make the 'prince' option romance..
I meant flags in the code, not tags on the site, sorry. I used the wrong word. There aren’t any flags in the code related tot he prince/king choices so they don’t carry any long term consequences. Unless flags were added as I’m two updates behind and I don’t often check the code unless I’m fixing grammar or stuff in my own copy.

Reactions: underoath27

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
The fact that Xiomara moved and that remove Harem from planned Genres, I hope it doesn't mean that in the end it's time to choose one

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
Kvitravn Dev I think something is up with the ahem ahem patch that you totally have nothing to do with, I'm replaying from the start and since CH3 Xio's dialog mentions the MC as bestfriend and vice versa when the MC adresses her, Just a heads up ;)

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
It seems to me that the tag has a definition that does not fit with an ending where only AlvaroxXiomaraxAva remains.
The author always talked about a harem lite... if that doesn't include 4 people it shouldn't carry the harem tag of F95.
I know what the harem definition on F95Zone is, but it just strange that the dev would not then replace it with throuple (which would be accurate if you can get both the sister and daughter in the end).

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I know what the harem definition on F95Zone is, but it just strange that the dev would not then replace it with throuple (which would be accurate if you can get both the sister and daughter in the end).
There is no throuple tag in the listing.
Nor any that describes the situation, at least reading the list, I can't find one that fits.

Reactions: Glooskabe

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
There is no throuple tag in the listing.
Nor any that describes the situation, at least reading the list, I can't find one that fits.
If is under Genre spoiler on the main post (and not the tags on the top), he could put throuple as the Genre spoiler can have tags that F95Zone does not use (this is what many other games do).

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I was excited when I started playing this game... I enjoyed the Hispanic elements and the images are all original and very creative. Unfortunately, I quickly realized this was essentially incest. Not knocking it, but the tag needs to be added to the GENRE section.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
I was excited when I started playing this game... I enjoyed the Hispanic elements and the images are all original and very creative. Unfortunately, I quickly realized this was essentially incest. Not knocking it, but the tag needs to be added to the GENRE section.
Wait what?

Reactions: bosspigs
4.10 star(s) 53 Votes