4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
So Elvira needed to be invited in huh?!?!? Suspicious!! ;)

I got a question though. The "other town" Xiomara wants to move to,
is it like a twin city or like a different quarter of the same city.

Like NY and its five boroughs or the twin cities of Minneapolis and St. Pauls?

Anyhow, great update. You manage to keep visual and storytelling level up high.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
View attachment 2199870
View attachment 2199871

View attachment 2199872

Wait wait wait ... No! Fuck that slimy cunt, take her for everything she has and get her locked up.
Fuck cheaters.

Its already bad enough that there are so many no-fault jurisdictions, when you have the chance to take a cheater down you should do it.

Also, "We're are" is a mistake, since she is speaking formally it should just be 'We are', you don't use contractions when speaking formally and obviously using a contraction and the contracted word is just wrong.
lmao locked up what is this saudia arabia? wait a cheating wife would of been stoned to death.

Kvitravn Dev

Making Memories / Further Education
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
I got a question though. The "other town" Xiomara wants to move to,
is it like a twin city or like a different quarter of the same city.
Like someone who's done business major going from Queens to Manhattan, specifically to financial district so they're close to wall street, but much closer (since it's a small city, in a small country)

Reactions: Kitchentable

Glaz64

Jun 11, 2017
Just started this game, and maybe I'm missing something, but it makes absolutely zero sense to me when dialogue options come up saying 'king' or 'prince' with zero context. Can anyone fill me in?

Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
Just started this game, and maybe I'm missing something, but it makes absolutely zero sense to me when dialogue options come up saying 'king' or 'prince' with zero context. Can anyone fill me in?
Wish I could, but I'm just as confused as you about that, despite having played the game since 0.3 or 0.4. And yeah, a little bit of context or explanation from the dev, would go a long way...

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
To me it seems like 'prince' would be romance and 'king' would be male domination..

Reactions: Byczer

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Xiomara moving kinda sucks because I am here for the father daughter love.

I like the sis but xiomara is the best girl smh.

so no convincing her to stay? just a shitty feeling.

i hope we don't have to chose between them down the line tho.

idk if sending her away is a good idea but we will see.

we just stuck with the sis now but it's fine.

Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
To me it seems like 'prince' would be romance and 'king' would be male domination..
Yeah, that was what I was thinking back then too, but only the dev really knows. It could also be simply something that determines how high status the MC has in Xiaomara's eyes, or something along those lines, I don't know.

Éama

Apr 17, 2022
That's the main reason why I wished Luisa would remain. Not because I 'accept' her behaviour. IRL I would'nt even have given her a second of my time to 'talk'. Cheating is never ok. But again, this is a 'game', not irl. And Luisa is effing fine to look at. And again it might be controversial, but I find Luisa more pleasant to the eyes than Ava. Ava is lovely dont get me wrong. But if I had to choose, based on apperance, Luisa all the way.
Ava has a slight touch of kindness in her appearance (cant rly explain it better) that I love though. Luisa truly gives me the vibes of someone u cant truly 100% trust. And again not fair to judge people like that based on their looks alone. BUT this is, once again, fiction, a game.
I couldn't disagree more when it comes to Ava and Luisa's looks. Luisa is a beautiful woman, no question, but she is also the beauty standard in pretty much every AVN I know. Ava's character design is rare and some of the facial features and expressions she has I haven't seen anywhere else. Ava is the Salma Hayek of Making Memories and pure perfection in my opinion.

Okay, enough fangirling. Where I agree with you is that Luisa should have stayed part of the plot. I really wish she would have been more present, that you could have seen her side of the divorce more. Her revelation at the end seems more like an extended goodbye letter, it explains little about her as a human being. I was curious and eager to learn how Luisa deals with remorse, how she at least tries to reach her daughter (the plot explains on several occassions, that the divorse doesn't mean mother and daughter can't have a relationship of any kind, but that's exactly what happens, isn't it?), what she does to reconcile with her deeds and the fact that she lost everything. She is not really given a redemption arc but is basically abandoned as a failure as of this moment. That's kinda sad.

I mean she gives a good reason why she doesn't believe in getting the MC back, but how quickly she gives up on her daughter is strange. Even when hugging her it doesn't really feel like coming to terms with everything.
We know practically nothing about how Luisa dealt with the situation of being caught, who did she contact? What did she feel? How did she try to deal with the situation and what happened to her career? Do MC and Luisa have no shared social circle? Luisa has no best female friend that is also acquainted with the MC or her daughter etc.? That seems so unlikely even for a career woman.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 53 Votes