4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Wait what?
The Incest tag should be added to the GENRE section in the OP. I see that it was added to the game title tags, but it should also be included in the GENRE section. If I forget to filter Incest in Latest Updates, then I always check there for tags in the GENRE section.

Klcrones

Nov 14, 2020
Making Memories [v0.8] Unofficial Android Port + IC Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 679mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Making Memories [v0.8] Unofficial Android Port + IC Patch

- 679mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Not working server authentification is failing

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
This game is the definition of little gem. Everything in the game is sweet and pretty: the renders, the music, the mc's relationship with Xiomara and Ava. And of course, Xiomara and Ava themselfs.
I hope both keep being the main and only LIs. MC doesn't need anyone else and i don't wanna see him spend time with others, just with Ava and Xiomara :love:

And i wish you have so, so much more support kvitravn. This work of art deserve so much more.
I really beg you to not abandon this gem. Keep going with your pace. I need my night of love, desire and passion with Ava

Mi Alma:love:
screenshot0021.png

Last edited:

Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
It seems to me that the tag has a definition that does not fit with an ending where only AlvaroxXiomaraxAva remains.
The author always talked about a harem lite... if that doesn't include 4 people it shouldn't carry the harem tag of F95.
4 people? The brother and sister duo, and the daughter of the brother, makes 3. Who is number 4, I'm kinda confused by your post, but maybe I misinterpreted you? And yes, 3 people is not exactly a harem, and I think that's what you were getting at?

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
4 people? The brother and sister duo, and the daughter of the brother, makes 3. Who is number 4, I'm kinda confused by your post, but maybe I misinterpreted you? And yes, 3 people is not exactly a harem, and I think that's what you were getting at?
Of course, what I was saying is that it is very likely that this game will only reach a trio, that's why the need to remove the harem tag (although the dev always talked about something lite).

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
Well, about Luisa
Hey dev you have done an amazing job with this game congratulation but I'm curious about the future of Luisa are you going with the idea of adding her to another game what will she be like (LI or a side character ) it's honestly an interesting and brave choice that got me curious most players really hate her character because the reason she cheated was that her peers told her she should ?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kvitravn Dev

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This: banging the junior NTR bull is the go to idea behind many NTR heavy games.
The cheating wife is there to dissolve all there was that resembled a family to Xio.
As a side effect of such NTR heavy well travelled path, MC and the players behing him, they all
feel a deep devouring sense of betrayal, despair, desilusion and anger, on top jealousy
for the NTR bull who gets a house and a girl of whom Xio and MC thought the world of,
suddenly, totally undeserving and cheaply, she gets dropped by plot/dev ex makina
straight down his ”pants” with that girl being the instigator,
on top of a sexual scandal to cost her her job and all her livelyhood,
as being the boss and effectively treating your juniors, soliciting and then doing the dirty with them while supposedly on the job is the mother of all sex harassment lawsuit where the NTR bull would get everything she ever had.

All NTR instigators, either the cheating floozie or the bull are hated. That is the trope.

Last edited:

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I wish they had a mod to explain what the choices represent. Like what does Prince and King means. I think one means love and the other means lust but which one are they?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I wish they had a mod to explain what the choices represent. Like what does Prince and King means. I think one means love and the other means lust but which one are they?
My guess is: Prince = more charming, loveable MC; King = more assertive MC.

crimsonoon

Apr 28, 2022
So other words, it's best to choose prince and princess, got you.
It's just dialogue flavor. There's no best or worse. So far there has been only one major Prince/King decision, which mostly changes what Xiomara wears in certain scene. Don't recall her acting much different in either variation.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
U know what? I'm kinda starting to see why Luisa lost interest in the MC. Bro has no drive or ambition. He'd probably bum off of Mara and Ava if he could. Im sure he bummed off of Luisa as well. What woman wants a man like that? Of course she's still a bitch for what she did to Mara but the MC? I'm sure she's justified. Could've handled it better obviously but I don't blame her for losing interest in him.

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
So is it me or does the dad look like a corpse for the first few chapters? Does this get better? Dude looks unhealthily/sickly pale.

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
I don't know if it gets better, but the writing/english is really bad at the beginning. With so many mistakes, it's not a fun read.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Now a couple of downsides, at least for me. You can't rename the MC, and i would really like to. Speaking of the MC, he is pale as fuck for someone who is latino/hispanic, if you contrast that with his daughter and sister, he looks really weird.
Overall a very good first release, and with Harem being planned, i'm keeping an eye on this :KEK:
Everyone often forgets, all hispanic/latino people are descended from Spain.

And Spain is every bit as white as the rest of Europe. There's blonde spaniards. Redhead spaniards. And you still see that in their various offshoot countries/cultures like Mexico, Puerto Rico, Brazil, etc. Those places tend to be darker complexions because the spaniards heavily intermixed with the natives when they colonized the regions.

Southern spain brushes up against northern africa, and there was a couple of centuries where spain(or the various countries that would eventually become Spain after the Reconquista) were conquered and occupied by Islamic countries. So you do tend to see a prevalence of darker hair and tanned skintones in Spain compared to their next-door neighbors in France. But relatively speaking that's still a minority.

That said, yeah...it's kind of weird if the MC is supposed to be blood relatives to these characters and have such a disparity in coloration. Not impossible, I suppose. Sometimes genetics takes a holiday. But weird.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes