4.80 star(s) 12 Votes

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4
Size 585 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Sigh, how did I end up downloading so many games with a female protagonist? I just assumed I had set up the filters correctly.

Anyway, I ended up playing the game and it's pretty fun tbh.

Shame about Lilith's younger sister, she was cute and I wanted to see more of her. Also shame about getting tattoos lol, I was happy when Maleficient rejected them.

But yeah, overall pretty fun.

Oh there's a bug in some places (sandbox/free roaming part) that can throw you to the main menu when clicking ctrl/skipping text.

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Though I did not like Female protagonist but I played the game only for the model. She looks amazing kind of angelina jolie he he . I will more interested if you add male protagonist and incest part like mom and son. thanks
I'm not sure if the incest comment is sarcasm or not (because of it's cliche status in this site), but I'd also be interested in playing a game from Old DVD with a male protagonist. The Dark Elf models in this game are amazing. Especially the (probably) dead sister. I say probably because one can dream.

Reactions: Look-see

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I'm not sure if the incest comment is sarcasm or not (because of it's cliche status in this site), but I'd also be interested in playing a game from Old DVD with a male protagonist. The Dark Elf models in this game are amazing. Especially the (probably) dead sister. I say probably because one can dream.
if Old DVD did make a male protag game i hope it would be seperate from this game. multiple protags suck in my opinion.

i would prefer a new story all on its own. it can be in the same universe for all i care.

although considering how dev prefers Malificent to be a sub during sex. im not sure if he did make a male protag game if the Mc of that game would be a sub also.

kinda weird also since Malificent can have this attitude that pretty much screams her being a top but she ends up a bottom regardless. :oops:

Reactions: juanito

JadeKitten

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
If I get the "nothing interesting here right now" at home, royal choice and neighbors house, and have no other options, does this mean I reached the end of content or is my game bugged?

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
If I get the "nothing interesting here right now" at home, royal choice and neighbors house, and have no other options, does this mean I reached the end of content or is my game bugged?
seems like it. i asked the same thing. and i think dev might put a "end of content" banner next update when you reach the end. or i might be thinking of another thread.

Litrabi

Jun 29, 2021
Okay, I've played the game.
I have a couple of small observations, bearing in mind that the game is not bad at all ...
1) There is too much light. Some scenes, especially when our heroine is in the other world. In my opinion the scenes should be darker, more black.
2) Use blurry backgrounds more. Especially on close-ups faces. It would make the scenes more cinematic.
3) The color contrasts should be balanced a little better. And use the shadows, which are missed somewhere.
These are my personal observations.
Good luck with the game anyway.

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
not a big fan of that tattoo thing, hope we could have options in the future.
great game btw.
yeah the issue was that patrons voted for it.
which is a tricky way to vote for in-game content .

for example imagine a NTR dev asks his patrons if NTR should be removed or if Harem should be added. most patrons were attracted and signed up for the NTR element so no one would vote againt NTR and Harem is even less likely to get votes.

i can imagine something similar here. ppl who patroned this game were ok with the tattoos so when it came to vote it makes sense that keeping the tattoos won. the downside is the ppl who arent into tattoo cant vote cause they probably decided not to patron because of them.

but then again who knows that's just my guess. im hoping for a vote where Malificent becomes more of a dom during sex but that's just me.

i wonder what the results would be if a poll was done here.

Reactions: HotPotLovers

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
yeah the issue was that patrons voted for it.
which is a tricky way to vote for in-game content .

for example imagine a NTR dev asks his patrons if NTR should be removed or if Harem should be added. most patrons were attracted and signed up for the NTR element so no one would vote againt NTR and Harem is even less likely to get votes.

i can imagine something similar here. ppl who patroned this game were ok with the tattoos so when it came to vote it makes sense that keeping the tattoos won. the downside is the ppl who arent into tattoo cant vote cause they probably decided not to patron because of them.

but then again who knows that's just my guess. im hoping for a vote where Malificent becomes more of a dom during sex but that's just me.

i wonder what the results would be if a poll was done here.
Yeah, that's why my suggestion is to make it optional in the future - satify current fanbase and attract more potential patreons. But again, people could have just so much energy to spend within a period of time, so finding the balance between pushing out new content and bring in varieties is crucial. Since is so early stage (I assuming cus version 0.2) right now, focusing on pushing new content is more important I think, that's why I said make it optional in future when timing is right.

About that patreon poll thing, I gotta agree with you here - when fanbase is relatively small then patreon poll might leading to limited narratives thus not really a helpful way to attact more people. But again, orignal hardcore fanbase is importent as well and dev gotta listen to them and show he/she does hence here we are talking about it.

I believe dev would adapt as many successful devs did in the past or doing it currently, just give old dvd his/her time and maybe some support we could spare to keep him/her going, we will eventually get what we want - this is multi-path game after all (at least that's what I thought), malificent becomes dom during sex is definitely doable, if dev is willing to do it that is.

And again, great game, the way you mix it is really something.

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
doable sure ...but you might wanna go back a page or two. the answer to that was pretty funny
Just did, gotta say chance is really slim since he/she put it that way. But you never know, just hope more patreon in future asking for it then maybe we could have a dom path I guess.

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes