Jul 30, 2023
The important part: Hitting tab in the program lets you skip at least repeated text, but when you do that with the outdoor activities you can be booted to the main menu regardless of saving.

I won't reply to everything because for the most part I just want to say "yay!" but I wanted to reply to a few items and clarify a few items. I understand giving a teaser, but it is unclear as to what is a teaser for the next update and what is a hook for the next available event meaning that I'm going back to the gym for the stalker again and again that never shows up. That normally can just be referenced as a skill issue, but when you add random events to a list of things that could happen then my thoughts aren't 'oh, this isn't in the game yet' my thoughts are 'oh I must have failed the random chance check' and I bash my head against the wall many times until I say, 'wait a minute this isn't in the game yet'. While the first circumstance is understandable, the second one is frustrating and creates a negative play experience.

Now to clarify what I was saying, let us say that the gym guy is at the gym, wouldn't us trying to take advantage of the gym guy in the gym make him rethink whether or not the carrot is worth the stick?
Example: Either I be a slave and maintain my gym reputation or I lose my reputation and keep my freedom.
For the above example if you value your gym reputation (the carrot) then risking the reputation during slavery makes the blackmail proposition much easier to refuse.

I am happy waiting for everything, just wanted to get things I may want suggested particularly the important part

Reactions: guri11mau

blackcat0610

Sep 25, 2021
First of all, thank you very much for your words and comments.
I'll try my best to answer them.

1) Develop the content with the established characters.
Yes! The idea is to return to some of the established characters. I even left that hint in the air in some dialogues.
But first, I want to introduce new characters, news destination... to give players more... well playable options.
And then, in between the full new releases, I'll try to add some extra content to the old ones... as a small update.

2) Unclear what is a triggerable event and what is not
Since the game is just starting. I couldn't go that deep into all the stories. I would do a lot more for myself, but then I would never be able to release the game to the public. I have to put an end to all the stories at some point. At least for the first release.
But most of the situation you describe is exactly a hint of what I'm planning to do in the next releases... I left it as a teaser.

3) It feels totally random...
No, not really. If you notice during the route of Luke, in severous time he let escape during the dialog that his weak point is the tickling. But to get these dialogues, you should build a trust with him.
Then... when in the dungeon studio... The toughts will give you some hints about what is coming in each choice. The first one tells you that you might be able to go further without making him so angry (handjob route)... in the second one the hint is the tickling and his weakness (slave route)... and in the third one it is clear that you can do more, but he won't like it! (He leaves)

4) ... basketball sabotage where I don't know
But this is the point. We don't know. It's like you're trying, but you're not sure what the results will be. This randoness is proposital... to reflect the plot of the route... It's a bet... you can win or you can lose.

5) future enslaved characters could help with future
I have a few ideas in mind. Not as overt as all characters helping around. But at least in the same destination the guys there can interact between then, and depending of your relationship with one, can help or make the advance harder with others.
Connor for example... The idea is to have more of him in the locker room in the future, including some friends of his that will be introduced soon.

6) Future doms for the slaves out there.
Wait for at least two more releases and you will find out a dom that will make the main character look like a bitch! hahahaha
And he is eager to get MC slaves for his own!

7) Work out, drink, go to the pool, but there are some bugs and I get kicked out.
I'm not sure if I understand this part exactly... but remember the game is his first release. I couldn't develop all the places and situation. I just left them there "closed" for now, and will add more content to each place during the new releases. The outside places for now is really just to make you spend time (some times you want to end the day soon.. so using this outdoor activities helps with that).. and I don't know if is a bug or you are talking about sudenly the mc goes inside and ends the day.. if is that case actually is proposital... The day is divided into three parts.. some activities took you only 1/3 of the day.. others took you 2 parts.. and some took the whole day.. so when you complete the 3 parts of the day.. the day automatically ends. If you are outside, the MC will go in and finish the day.

8) Most events end with blackmail, which is fine because I like that, but if we're not going to do much more with the characters, why are we pushing our luck at the most vulnerable points?

I really don't understand what you mean by this exactly...
The first 4 characters yes, there is more blackmaling context... but the idea in the future is to have more options, including not only straight guys, but gay guys and some who are willing to try something new without the need to force it... just seduce... There are at least 30 new characters and stories in development. The idea is to cover all scenarios, guys, ages, interests...

Whoa! I wrote a lot... but since you took the time to respond to me with suggestions, the least I could do is try my best to answer them all.
What I can tell you is... be patient! It's only the first release! There is a huge amount of content to be added. I just had to release something... otherwise I would never be able to release it.
There are many dungeon device mods in The Sims 4. I downloaded a lot of BDSM devices before. I think it will be very hot to see these dialogues in the game that match your plot in the future, and I am looking forward to the plot of MC sub or MC is enslaved. it doesn't matter, I don't know your specific plan. I will always Pay attention, and maybe consider supporting after watching. Come on, I hope the game will become better.love ya~

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
The important part: Hitting tab in the program lets you skip at least repeated text, but when you do that with the outdoor activities you can be booted to the main menu regardless of saving.

I won't reply to everything because for the most part I just want to say "yay!" but I wanted to reply to a few items and clarify a few items. I understand giving a teaser, but it is unclear as to what is a teaser for the next update and what is a hook for the next available event meaning that I'm going back to the gym for the stalker again and again that never shows up. That normally can just be referenced as a skill issue, but when you add random events to a list of things that could happen then my thoughts aren't 'oh, this isn't in the game yet' my thoughts are 'oh I must have failed the random chance check' and I bash my head against the wall many times until I say, 'wait a minute this isn't in the game yet'. While the first circumstance is understandable, the second one is frustrating and creates a negative play experience.

Now to clarify what I was saying, let us say that the gym guy is at the gym, wouldn't us trying to take advantage of the gym guy in the gym make him rethink whether or not the carrot is worth the stick?
Example: Either I be a slave and maintain my gym reputation or I lose my reputation and keep my freedom.
For the above example if you value your gym reputation (the carrot) then risking the reputation during slavery makes the blackmail proposition much easier to refuse.

I am happy waiting for everything, just wanted to get things I may want suggested particularly the important part
I really appreciate the feedback and constructive criticism.
It helps to develop the game into its best version.
In the next releases I will try my best to fix these issues.

Whatever else you have to suggest to improve the game... I'll be happy to read!

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
Can you help me how to hunt Nick with great results? (Nick will be your slave)
Sure... I'll post a walkthrough soon... but until then... For this Nick results, try the "oil indicator" option when asked what kind of service you want in his car... the third time this option will be available

Reactions: micami159357

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
There are many dungeon device mods in The Sims 4. I downloaded a lot of BDSM devices before. I think it will be very hot to see these dialogues in the game that match your plot in the future, and I am looking forward to the plot of MC sub or MC is enslaved. it doesn't matter, I don't know your specific plan. I will always Pay attention, and maybe consider supporting after watching. Come on, I hope the game will become better.love ya~
I am trying my best to balance the tone of the game.
As much as it's something I really like... this domination/slave thing... I'm aware that a lot of people don't like it or don't care... and prefer a more romantic approach, based on relationship.

So with each release I try to find a middle ground that advances the relationships between the characters, but leaving as an option some "hotter" scenes for people who enjoy domination.

Todjak

Jun 6, 2023
I wanted you to make more content for Final Bom, I didn't like making some guys slaves, some looked like they were being raped. The story of the Pizza delivery man was what I liked the most.

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
I wanted you to make more content for Final Bom, I didn't like making some guys slaves, some looked like they were being raped. The story of the Pizza delivery man was what I liked the most.
Final bom you mean... Good Work ending?

Do you speak portuguese?
Fala portugues? Se sim, se preferir pode escrever em portugues que eu entendo perfeitamente.

About your comment. Yes... I'm really inclined to give a lot more content to this route. I'm even planning on changing the name to make sure there's no good and great ending... both will be great.. just different aproach.

Vulgarnost

Sep 25, 2018
May I ask u what do u use to edit photos, so they dont look like original sims photos? I like how they look edited.

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
May I ask u what do u use to edit photos, so they dont look like original sims photos? I like how they look edited.
Thank you.
You have no idea how many attempts I made to get a satisfactory result

In the end the one I used was first to treat the image in an HDR editing program ... I applied HDR Tunning with some adjustments to remove contrast and saturation
Then in Photoshop I applied a filter to highlight the edges
And finally also in Photoshop I optimized their size, because after all this they were with a huge size.... The game if you were to use the maximum resolution would now be about 3 gb. after the reduction was with 650 mb

• Wow
Reactions: Vulgarnost

akir333

Nov 5, 2020
This is like comming out on top but a lot more erotic and dirty , i love this game , but there is a bug , when you are skipping to fast and it is no loaded yet it is going back to main menu. 1690836155299.png

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
This is like comming out on top but a lot more erotic and dirty , i love this game , but there is a bug , when you are skipping to fast and it is no loaded yet it is going back to main menu. View attachment 2815447
Thanks!
Lots of improvements coming next weeks... got a lot of feedback so I decided to do a huge redesign.
About this bug.. can you give me more details? When exactly this happens.
I know this happened when outside and try to skip.. this I fixed and updated the game today. Does it happen anywhere else?

akir333

Nov 5, 2020
Thanks!
Lots of improvements coming next weeks... got a lot of feedback so I decided to do a huge redesign.
About this bug.. can you give me more details? When exactly this happens.
I know this happened when outside and try to skip.. this I fixed and updated the game today. Does it happen anywhere else?
in my case on every sub activity like workout, watching tv and so on at the house location , when skipped too fast.

basseafood

Apr 25, 2021
I very love your work. <3

can I have some question? I got 2 route left

Good hunt with Isaiah and Great Hunt with Connor

when is the trigger point event of both?

Connor, I tried to load event drunk him and choose milk him and FX him but all lead to Good hunt. Can he be slave?

Isaiah, I guess it start from first encounter isn't it? I'm not sure. So please tell me.

just want to complete all route.

EDIT

So I got Connor Great Hunt already. Don't let him drunk and he's all your.

Last edited:

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
I very love your work. <3

can I have some question? I got 2 route left

Good hunt with Isaiah and Great Hunt with Connor

when is the trigger point event of both?

Connor, I tried to load event drunk him and choose milk him and FX him but all lead to Good hunt. Can he be slave?

Isaiah, I guess it start from first encounter isn't it? I'm not sure. So please tell me.

just want to complete all route.
Isaiah is a little trick the good work.
You can trigger it by going to talk to him in Sports Court, during the scenes that you are sabotaging his training.
But first you have to be successful in stopping at least one of his day's training.
This will make him accept your new deal. You will see what will happen...
After that... On the day of the competition, Isaiah will have to win... either because you weren't able to stop his training enough, or simply because you didn't go to the gym on the day of the competition.
After that... the next day you go to the sports court, you can make him a new proposal.

For Connor, the secret is not to let him drink too much... He needs to be drunk, but not wasted. At the pool he usually says something like: I can't take any more or I'm dizzy... don't remember the right words now.
This is the hint to stop giving him drinks.

I'll post a full walkthrough in the game's Twitter profile... If in doubt, check it out

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes