guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
Exactly.
I would love to be able to deliver more customization but it would be impossible because I would basically have to make a new game, with all the scenes repeated again for each custom item!
Unfortunately the game doesn't have separate layers for the characters... it's just one image. If it was separate I could even create layers for each customization but that's not the case.

What I can try to do is in some specific scene give this possibility of customization ... maybe customize the instruments that will be used in the slave ... something like that.

Reactions: Kallumin

gigantica

Dec 20, 2019
This game is great! It maybe simple, but I think it really delivers! The choices aren't that hard/easy either, so multiple endings is possible. Really recomended! I also dont have any problems with the characters, or customization. Just being like this is great. Can't wait for the updates! By the way is one day threesome/sex between slave is possible?

HenryVIII

Jun 4, 2017
The game was much better than expected. My favorite is Nick because I love me some titties. Still, with four slaves I'm $70,000 down, the million won't probably last that long. I would prefer the MC less bald as well or alternatively with a cap full time.

rfghjwerthj

Sep 29, 2020
I imagine there is . Sorry.

English is not my first language ... I speak Portuguese
So it's impossible for me to write so many texts in English without making some mistake.
What I did was to pass all the dialogues in a grammar correction program ... but even those are not totally infallible

I would like to write dialogs in a more informal way... but the everyday slang and phrases are difficult to know for those who don't speak the language...

But I would really appreciate it if you could take the time and point out where the mistakes are. I promise to correct them in the next update.

Even if you can give me tips on how to write some sentences... especially the spicier ones hahaha... in informal English... it would help a lot.
Send me a message. I might have what you're looking for.

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
This game is great! It maybe simple, but I think it really delivers! The choices aren't that hard/easy either, so multiple endings is possible. Really recomended! I also dont have any problems with the characters, or customization. Just being like this is great. Can't wait for the updates! By the way is one day threesome/sex between slave is possible?
Thank you so much!
This is the kind of comment that makes me want to do more and better.

I have some ideas. But if not with everyone, at least with all slaves in the same destination. Like in the gym... Connor as a slave will probably have the company of his gym mates in the locker room!

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
will there be a guide to this game?
I posted all four walkthroughs on my Twitter/X profile.

Check them out.

I don't have the time right now (focus on the next update)... but I'll post them here as soon as possible.

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
The game was much better than expected. My favorite is Nick because I love me some titties. Still, with four slaves I'm $70,000 down, the million won't probably last that long. I would prefer the MC less bald as well or alternatively with a cap full time.
One of the next updates, pretty soon, is actually a full money system.
The Bank Online application will be much more useful.
The player will be able to get some work for a little cash... but can also get a loan from the bank. Bigger money... but the cost will be much more, let's say, hard.

About the MC and his visual... Soon I'll make a new post talking about it.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Ok, how the hell do I skipped this?? I LOVE SIMS 4, and with a gay game?? I'm downloading as we speak. My next game will also use Sims 4 graphics, don't change it man.

EDIT TO ADD: Somehow, I love your bald MC :love:

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
After playing it with two of the guys, Connor and Nick, I must say I like it. The game is simple, and effective. I still worry about the money, I don't know if I'm spending tons of money that will get me a game over later. I need to try the other two, but one being limited, and the other rejected me out of the bat, I'm gonna leave them for later.

The MC gives certain ugly bastard vibes, but I find him adorable with those puppy eyes. I'm always expecting him to transform in a creepy pervert, but he's a cute man.

I got the good hunt congrats scene, but I can't help to wonder if we'll get something more than just blowjobs or handjobs from them (Anal sex is planned?).

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
After playing it with two of the guys, Connor and Nick, I must say I like it. The game is simple, and effective. I still worry about the money, I don't know if I'm spending tons of money that will get me a game over later. I need to try the other two, but one being limited, and the other rejected me out of the bat, I'm gonna leave them for later.

The MC gives certain ugly bastard vibes, but I find him adorable with those puppy eyes. I'm always expecting him to transform in a creepy pervert, but he's a cute man.

I got the good hunt congrats scene, but I can't help to wonder if we'll get something more than just blowjobs or handjobs from them (Anal sex is planned?).
You have to get ¨Great hunt¨ with them to enable the sex scenes with them............ the author also said that in the future he would revise the characters that he would add more content at ¨Good hunt¨.

PS: If I'm not mistaken, he mentioned that he would upload a guide to twitter ............ but anyway:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020

Don't worry about the money, you can spend it... well, wisely of course.
The idea is already in the next releases to create a money system for the game. I already have the bank app ready for that.
Have more income options to earn extra money, and of course... options for what can happen to the MC if he spends all the money. Yes... he will be able to recover part of the money, but it will cost him a lot and it will not be paid in cash hahaha

I just didn't implement it now because the account balance is so high that even if the player wanted to, he wouldn't be able to spend it all (well, only if he spent days paying for the guys).

All men in the game will always have two main paths... actually I'm about to write a post telling about big changes in the game already for this version. And Yes you can have the full experience with all of them.

As for the walkthroughs they are all on Twitter already. The idea is to release them on the Patreon page with each new release for the sponsors first and about a week later it will be available to everyone.

Reactions: Rafster

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
You have to get ¨Great hunt¨ with them to enable the sex scenes with them............ the author also said that in the future he would revise the characters that he would add more content at ¨Good hunt¨.

PS: If I'm not mistaken, he mentioned that he would upload a guide to twitter ............ but anyway:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I loved your mini guide!
You really got the essence of the game! hahah
I surelly recommend it to anyone who likes some hints about the path but want some mysteries left!

I did the full walkthroughs because it was a request from the sponsors on patreon.
I discuss everything with them... What they like, what they don't like... and in one of the polls the full walkthrough was the winning option... so I did it.

They are already on Twitter. The idea is to release them on the Patreon page with every new release for the sponsors first and then about a week later they will be available for everyone.

But I totally recommend your guide!

Reactions: arls120

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
OK, Tried 2 routes, but I want to know:
Is the main fetish of this game "Turn Straight Guy into Gay" / "Make Straight Guy having Gay Sex"?

If it is, then it clearly has a niche and unique market that not many game exist,
The flow of the game is actually great, utilising Sim4 graphic also has some advantage (just like using Skyrim for 3D).
Just not my type of thing. And wish you luck anyway.

Jul 30, 2023
I loved your mini guide!
You really got the essence of the game! hahah
I surelly recommend it to anyone who likes some hints about the path but want some mysteries left!

I did the full walkthroughs because it was a request from the sponsors on patreon.
I discuss everything with them... What they like, what they don't like... and in one of the polls the full walkthrough was the winning option... so I did it.

They are already on Twitter. The idea is to release them on the Patreon page with every new release for the sponsors first and then about a week later they will be available for everyone.

But I totally recommend your guide!
I tried creating a twitter account to check it out and Twitter said I couldn't see anything yet, I am fine and got the great endings already but may I ask that you please place that somewhere else for other people in a similar situation?

Reactions: guri11mau

gigantica

Dec 20, 2019

Agreed! I actually really like the protagonist design, and it bodes well with the concept of makin Straight guy gay/having sex. Especially with there's so many Hentai games with this kinda concept, but not gay ones. So having the protagonist like this is actually great!

Many of those hentai games I speak of have even uglier protagonist even, coz the main concept is making them a slave, not dating them.

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
OK, Tried 2 routes, but I want to know:
Is the main fetish of this game "Turn Straight Guy into Gay" / "Make Straight Guy having Gay Sex"?

If it is, then it clearly has a niche and unique market that not many game exist,
The flow of the game is actually great, utilising Sim4 graphic also has some advantage (just like using Skyrim for 3D).
Just not my type of thing. And wish you luck anyway.
Like that, but not only.
The premise of the game is to "hunt" all the hot males in town. Not necessarily just the straight ones.
For now I've only developed stories with straight men, but there will be gay and bi men too eventually. Of course, just like in real life, the chance of these men being straight is much higher.

The initial premise was to just pick up men ... but after many messages and talking to sponsors on Patreon ... I decided to expand the game and now make two main paths ... One where the player can try to conquer the guy (either via money, desire, love) and another where he enslaves the guy.
Of course both paths will have their specific scenes... one for those who prefer the more seduction style and another who prefers the domination style

Thank you for your comment, it is not everyone who thinks that "is not my type of thing" who gives support.

Reactions: nackedsnake
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes