guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
I tried creating a twitter account to check it out and Twitter said I couldn't see anything yet, I am fine and got the great endings already but may I ask that you please place that somewhere else for other people in a similar situation?
Hmn..
You made an important point... not everyone has or wants access to Twitter/X .... That really restricts access.

What I did now: Edited the posts on my Patreon page and made them public so that anyone who goes there can see them.

In the next updates the procedure will be like this then... first released only for sponsors and after a week, I open access to everyone.

Check out the game page on Patreon

Reactions: Kallumin

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
Agreed! I actually really like the protagonist design, and it bodes well with the concept of makin Straight guy gay/having sex. Especially with there's so many Hentai games with this kinda concept, but not gay ones. So having the protagonist like this is actually great!

Many of those hentai games I speak of have even uglier protagonist even, coz the main concept is making them a slave, not dating them.
Now I don't know whether to give you good news or bad news....
After many messages and conversations with the sponsors, I decided to redesign the main character to make it more "visually appealing"

100% of the sponsors who voted asked for the character to have more hair so I decided that if it was to change the look it had to be now at the beginning.

The main reason was that soon the character will be targeted by other hunters who also want him for their collection... so I needed to give a background where the character also had his sex appeal.
But I believe you will like the result.
I promise to release the update soon.

Di_no

Mar 24, 2023
It the alleyway picture in the first post achievable in game? Or is that in the basement?

Also don't think I have seen Ishiah in a bathroom.

Reactions: guri11mau

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
It the alleyway picture in the first post achievable in game? Or is that in the basement?

Also don't think I have seen Ishiah in a bathroom.
All the images in the first post are in the game yes.
The last one really is a scene in the dungeon
About the scene of Isaiah in the bathroom you have to follow the path where he wins the game but accepting first the proposal to make extra money.
There is a full walkthrough on the game's Twitter/X profile... in case you want to see a different path. Check the link in the first post.

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
I've been so busy with the game that I haven't had time to update here. I'm posting the news on the game's Twitter profile for those who want to follow more often.

Since the launch, I've had a lot of feedback from players with suggestions and ideas. I've also run several polls on the game's Patreon page with sponsors.

Here's what's coming in the next update:

A complete redesign of the main character! 100% of the sponsors voted to create a more "visually appealing character and with hair". So, if it was going to change, it had to be at the beginning... which I've decided to do now.
So I'm redoing the whole game with new images

Also following suggestions, the game will no longer have a good and great ending... but now the player will be able to choose between two paths': having a relationship with the other characters or making them slaves. The relationship path will have more dating and love scenes, while the slave path will have more dungeon scenes and more possibilities for situations in which the slaves are dominated and humiliated.

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
A new secondary character will be introduced Cody... an openly gay friend who will help the main character win over students at college. And, of course, share the results of the hunt with him
Nick has been pretty busy lately, ever since he met this new character. nick cody.jpg

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
Isaiah and Connor will also have new scenes

Some new features will also be included in the game.

This is all just to reset the game and start again with a much better base that will bring many more possibilities for stories and scenarios.

-------------

As for deadlines... I've finished Nick's story and I'm just finishing Luke's... so two more to go.
I hope to have everything ready in the next 15 days.

From then on, with this new base in place... I hope to have monthly updates with new characters

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
I guess creating NSFW arts and games by using The Sims 4 is another way to afford to purchase its DLCs.
It always helps... but in reality, for this game itself, the DLC's have practically no function... of course, you always take advantage of one or another scenario, object or movement... but I believe that about 80% of the images used in the game were made using the base game (which is free) and mods, especially the pose mod.
I basically used the stop motion technique, pose by pose. Thousands of them. Because of this, in my spare time the last thing I want to do is play The Sims :ROFLMAO:

Ramdom34

Jul 5, 2021
hey I hope things with the game are going well and your doing good too, and I wanna know when do you think you'll release the new patch? like I said I hope your not feeling burned out either

Blurz99

Jan 8, 2020
Not to be mean and you do raise your fair points regarding your own content, it is a small slice compared to the rest!
But you're asking for a person, that asks for what is basically leaks, to repent... on a site where said leaks are the focus, happen regularly and you willingly choose to advertise said game in.
That is to say, it's a bit hypocritical when you look at the whole picture :LOL:

Cheetrakobo

Oct 29, 2021
Not to be mean and you do raise your fair points regarding your own content, it is a small slice compared to the rest!
But you're asking for a person, that asks for what is basically leaks, to repent... on a site where said leaks are the focus, happen regularly and you willingly choose to advertise said game in.
That is to say, it's a bit hypocritical when you look at the whole picture :LOL:
You said it yourself although it maybe a site "FOCUSED" for leak contents that doesn't mean this site is specifically for THAT ONLY. This what happens when ppl who doesn't even ask for "your opinion" but still decide to open they mouths and sound dumb as hell. Smh

It's also the "Not to be mean" comments but ending up being sarcastic, like you thought u ate.

Jul 30, 2023
Nah he super gets to do this. If he gets his way is different but dev did literally nothing wrong and if the shaming tactic works, then good on him for protecting his business

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes