guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
About the Walktroughs

By default whenever I release a new version I first post the walkthrough on the Patreon page, as a reward for support.

But at the latest a week after the release I post it on the game's Twitter/X profile.
Check them here:

Then all the walkthroughs will eventually be available to everyone. Just with the difference of a few days

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
About the Patreon page and having a password in the dungeon

I know this bothers some peopl... but I work as a freelance developer, so my source of income depends on my time available to do the work.

The more time I dedicate to the game, the less time I have to dedicate to the other jobs that pay my bills.

Creating this Patreon page was a way to help me at least be able to devote more time to the game, knowing that I'm not giving up paid work because of it.
Of course, it would be a dream if one day I could devote myself completely to the game and have it pay my bills... that's why every little dollar makes all the difference when it comes to the pace of the story's development.

But in no way have I restricted access to people who don't want to pay...
Those who aren't sponsors have all the game's features available to them
I've just created an extra room, the dungeon, as a reward for those who help... but it's optional, it doesn't influence the characters' stories at all

Reactions: BradenX and Waniko

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Just based of the promo pictures, the game looks very well-made. Very few games uses the Bubble Speech feature of Ren'Py and this is the second game that I know that uses this feature, and uses it very well too, different bubble shapes to express different type of speech and the most important thing is that, the text can be easily read and does not block/hide important screen real estate. The choices menu is also very nice.

Well done and all the best, GuriMau. Cheers.

Reactions: rKnight

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
And for those who are having trouble with Luke's story, here are some tips

Time is of the essence.
If you call Luke to take photos too many times in a short space of time, he gets suspicious.
It's good to give him a few days between sessions.
The very way he interacts with you when he arrives at the studio gives you a clue as to whether he's suspicious or not.

Building trust with him is important... don't underestimate conversations on the phone or messages between photo shoots

Luke's social network is also an important part of the story.
None of the choices you have to make in the game are random... at some point you are given a hint as to which one to choose.
And remember! Luke is very active on social media. It's not because you've seen his profile once that you don't have to see it again every other day.

By following these tips I'm sure you'll go far in the story

Reactions: Waniko

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
Just based of the promo pictures, the game looks very well-made. Very few games uses the Bubble Speech feature of Ren'Py and this is the second game that I know that uses this feature, and uses it very well too, different bubble shapes to express different tone of speech and the most important thing is that, the text can be easily read and does not block/hide important screen real estate. The choices menu is also very nice.

Well done and all the best, GuriMau. Cheers.
Thank you

I positioned the balloons one by one individually for each scene, exactly so that it would be obvious who was speaking but without disturbing the essential elements of that scene.
I also chose the right size according to the dialog and made sure that the words were visually aligned with the shape of the balloon.

It took me many days to do this, so I'm very grateful when someone recognizes the effort.

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
I really loved your game Guri11mau and I will patiently wait for what you have planned in the next update of the game and I will also report to you if I find any errors missing images or bugs and I know that it's took a lot of hardwork for you to rework all of the characters in the game and I really appreciate it

Reactions: guri11mau

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
You have to pay a minimum of 5$ PER MONTH in order to see how to progress through the story. And this is after 4 times or restarting the game from scratch to see what I was doing wrong I have no idea what that is but I know that the dev changed opportunities to gain trust with Luke at the very least. If this is a bug or an error that wasn't tested properly then the premise of good faith goes out the window when we have that in conjunction with a 5$ PER MONTH charge to see what I'm actually supposed to do. Sometime ago I had defended the dev against someone who was asking for the Patreon password to be shared on the site. I said that the dev was in the right to be frustrated at that person and encouraged him to do so. I see now that this was a mistake and even if the next update fixes this issue, consider my anticipation for it curbed to the ground.

But maybe I'm the one who is out of touch maybe it's OK to charge people
5$ PER MONTH for content they previously had access to but now with a cool new hat that the people who paid 5$ PER MONTH had voted for. Even if it means gatekeeping players from finishing your game.
There's no need to be like that... All you had to do was comment that you were having trouble finishing the story and I'd be happy to help you.
As I did a few posts ago

And as I explained, the walkthroughs aren't exclusive to sponsors, I just post them a few days before as a reward for their support.
I could simply release the game to the sponsors first with the walkthroughs ... and after a week release the game to the general public. As suggested by some of them.

I only released the game to the public beforehand because I thought people would want to play it themselves and wouldn't have a problem waiting a few days to get the walkthroughs

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
I really loved your game Guri11mau and I will patiently wait for what you have planned in the next update of the game and I will also report to you if I find any errors missing images or bugs and I know that it's took a lot of hardwork for you to rework all of the characters in the game and I really appreciate it
Thanks!!
Sometimes all we need is a few words of support... they make all the difference

Zeroken90

Aug 9, 2018
I like the rework update and I don’t really have any particular opinion about our player character, I liked him before and still like the new him.

I also like the quality of life changes it makes the game flow a bit more smoothly. I really like your game and vision so keep it up.

PS: I hope that there’s a future guy that gets to stay in our place because it looks really good and high-end, but kinda lonely and empty. So, just a suggestion of mine lol

VPprofile

Sep 24, 2021
Hi I just played through the game a couple of times and I really love it. I like how diverse the routes are and I can't wait for the continuation of each route. Also would like to see routes like harem love route or harem slave route. The other NPCs are very interesting people too I hoped this game will grow into something even better.(Given that I really like what's going on with the current game.)
One thing though is I am struggling with the Luke route where I can't find the right way to make him not feeling suspicious.(If there is some hint within the game about when is good to ask him out again would be super helpful.)

Last edited:

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Rework main character is better than the bald one when you first introduced and release the game here
I liked the older one, that's something I told guri even before he did the rework, but well, I know how it is. It's up for every dev to listen or not the patreons.

I would join the patreon, but my finances are very tight right now. This game have the graphic style I'm gonna aim for in my next game so I want to see how well he does.

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
Maybe I exaggerated the demands to reach the end of Luke's path... but hey! In real life, it has never really been easy to win over a fitness model!
In any case, I'm going to make the walkthrough to Luke available here this time... due to the many requests.

Walkthroughs-Luke.jpg

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
I liked the older one, that's something I told guri even before he did the rework, but well, I know how it is. It's up for every dev to listen or not the patreons.

I would join the patreon, but my finances are very tight right now. This game have the graphic style I'm gonna aim for in my next game so I want to see how well he does.

If it had still been a close dispute, a percentage of perhaps 60 to 40% asking for change... I could even consider keeping the character as it was... but when 100% of the many people who voted ask for change, it's because there really is something which is not pleasing.
There's no reason for me to be stubborn in these situations.

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
PS: I hope that there’s a future guy that gets to stay in our place because it looks really good and high-end, but kinda lonely and empty. So, just a suggestion of mine lol
That is a really nice suggestion.. And for sure I'll think about that.
Thanks

freadunn99

Oct 10, 2023
View attachment 2990578

Overview:
Welcome to the hunt!

In this game, which combines open-world elements with graphic novel, your goal is to help fulfill our protagonist's great fantasy.... To have all the most handsome and muscular men in town for yourself.

For this you will explore the city, looking for your prey in the most diverse scenarios and situations. You will also have the possibility to find your targets on TV and on the internet ... the world is a big open field for your hunts.

But obviously it is not an easy task. Some prey are much more complicated than others to catch... which will require a lot of conversation, creativity, effort, risk and of course, money, why not?

Each man's story may have several paths to follow. There is no right or wrong way to do things ... just that your actions lead to different consequences... not just one good and one bad.

Complete your trophy collection by conquering all the hotties in town.
Manage your bank account and explore new possibilities to get money
Keep your photo gallery up to date
Get in touch by phone or message with your new "friends"
And for the more special ones, take them on a tour of your private dungeon

Happy hunting!

Thread Updated: 2023-10-08
Release Date: 2023-10-07
Developer: guri11mau - - -
Censored: No
Version: 2.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Ahhh thank you for the new main character. Loved it than before.. :love:

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes