guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
On all preview images you see only men but then you see a vaginal sex tag... Men have vagina's?
There are some sex scenes in which women appear naked.
As I've been instructed here... it's better to tag it, even if it's only in a few scenes... than not to tag it and someone unaware finds out that there are and hasn't been informed about it.

Reactions: PieFlavor

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
If its just naked without sex I dont see why to tag it with vaginal sex. In every game (not gay) you see a lot naked guys, that doesnt mean every game is gay.
There are sex scenes with women... few, but there are. And in those scenes the vagina appears.
I can delete the tag without any problems, it doesn't bother me at all... but if at some point in the future some player or moderator asks me why in my game there are sex scenes with women and I haven't made the proper warning with tags, I hope you'll come back here and make my defense.

Reactions: PieFlavor

sunghari

Nov 7, 2020
can anyone help me, i cant even complete the mini game to the new character. it keeps saying i didn't get the sequence right even though i already do EXACTLY like the character said. turn on the pumps, vent and sprinklers, then CO2 level 2, water level 3 and foam level 1 and also did the one with the pipes SO MANY DAMN TIMES. So please, anyone help me get through with this thing

Parsephalos

Sep 6, 2022
can anyone help me, i cant even complete the mini game to the new character. it keeps saying i didn't get the sequence right even though i already do EXACTLY like the character said. turn on the pumps, vent and sprinklers, then CO2 level 2, water level 3 and foam level 1 and also did the one with the pipes SO MANY DAMN TIMES. So please, anyone help me get through with this thing
Same :cry:

Jul 30, 2023
Bug report: when playing a new game and trying to get text Luke from Instragrama I get an unworkable unexpected error message that can't be rolled back.
Edit: Did the same steps in 2.0 as 3.0 the error message is not there
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/man_luke.rpy", line 2834, in script
    pause(0.8)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 459, in execute_pause
    renpy.pause(delay)
  File "game/man_luke.rpy", line 50, in execute
    screen phone_neutralchatluke():
  File "game/man_luke.rpy", line 51, in execute
    frame:
  File "game/man_luke.rpy", line 55, in execute
    image "wallpaper[contwall].png" xpos 0.3315 ypos 0.0711
Exception: DynamicImage 'wallpaper[contwall].png': could not find image. ('wallpaper1.png')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    pause(0.8)
  File "C:\Users\canad\Desktop\MegaSync\MaleHunter-3.0-pc\MaleHunter-3.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2259, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\canad\Desktop\MegaSync\MaleHunter-3.0-pc\MaleHunter-3.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2241, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\canad\Desktop\MegaSync\MaleHunter-3.0-pc\MaleHunter-3.0-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 342, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
    renpy.pause(delay)
  File "C:\Users\canad\Desktop\MegaSync\MaleHunter-3.0-pc\MaleHunter-3.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1638, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward, pause=delay, pause_modal=modal)
  File "C:\Users\canad\Desktop\MegaSync\MaleHunter-3.0-pc\MaleHunter-3.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\canad\Desktop\MegaSync\MaleHunter-3.0-pc\MaleHunter-3.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3582, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "C:\Users\canad\Desktop\MegaSync\MaleHunter-3.0-pc\MaleHunter-3.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4055, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\canad\Desktop\MegaSync\MaleHunter-3.0-pc\MaleHunter-3.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 684, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Users\canad\Desktop\MegaSync\MaleHunter-3.0-pc\MaleHunter-3.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 684, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\canad\Desktop\MegaSync\MaleHunter-3.0-pc\MaleHunter-3.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 476, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\canad\Desktop\MegaSync\MaleHunter-3.0-pc\MaleHunter-3.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4055, in <lambda>
  File "C:\Users\canad\Desktop\MegaSync\MaleHunter-3.0-pc\MaleHunter-3.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 487, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\canad\Desktop\MegaSync\MaleHunter-3.0-pc\MaleHunter-3.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 680, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    frame:
  File "C:\Users\canad\Desktop\MegaSync\MaleHunter-3.0-pc\MaleHunter-3.0-pc\renpy\sl2\sldisplayables.py", line 451, in sl2add
    d = renpy.easy.displayable(d, scope=scope)
  File "C:\Users\canad\Desktop\MegaSync\MaleHunter-3.0-pc\MaleHunter-3.0-pc\renpy\easy.py", line 119, in displayable
    return renpy.display.image.DynamicImage(d, scope=scope)
  File "C:\Users\canad\Desktop\MegaSync\MaleHunter-3.0-pc\MaleHunter-3.0-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 598, in __init__
    self.find_target(scope)
  File "C:\Users\canad\Desktop\MegaSync\MaleHunter-3.0-pc\MaleHunter-3.0-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 683, in find_target
    raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage 'wallpaper[contwall].png': could not find image. ('wallpaper1.png')

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Hunter 3.0
Mon Oct 30 09:52:13 2023

Last edited:
Reactions: pirateporch

Master7777

Dec 24, 2020
Not for this next update, which is due to be released in the next few days... it will only be the story with the new character, James... the continuation of Isaiah's and Connor's stories will be next
Here you write about new updates. When will the latest version of the game for Android be released, or will it now only be released for PC?

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
Bug report: when playing a new game and trying to get text Luke from Instragrama I get an unworkable unexpected error message that can't be rolled back.
Edit: Did the same steps in 2.0 as 3.0 the error message is not there
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    pause(0.8)
    renpy.pause(delay)
    frame:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    pause(0.8)
  File "C:\Users\canad\Desktop\MegaSync\MaleHunter-3.0-pc\MaleHunter-3.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2259, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\canad\Desktop\MegaSync\MaleHunter-3.0-pc\MaleHunter-3.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2241, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\canad\Desktop\MegaSync\MaleHunter-3.0-pc\MaleHunter-3.0-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 342, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
    renpy.pause(delay)
  File "C:\Users\canad\Desktop\MegaSync\MaleHunter-3.0-pc\MaleHunter-3.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1638, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward, pause=delay, pause_modal=modal)
  File "C:\Users\canad\Desktop\MegaSync\MaleHunter-3.0-pc\MaleHunter-3.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\canad\Desktop\MegaSync\MaleHunter-3.0-pc\MaleHunter-3.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3582, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "C:\Users\canad\Desktop\MegaSync\MaleHunter-3.0-pc\MaleHunter-3.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4055, in interact_core
  File "C:\Users\canad\Desktop\MegaSync\MaleHunter-3.0-pc\MaleHunter-3.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 476, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\canad\Desktop\MegaSync\MaleHunter-3.0-pc\MaleHunter-3.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4055, in <lambda>
  File "C:\Users\canad\Desktop\MegaSync\MaleHunter-3.0-pc\MaleHunter-3.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 487, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\canad\Desktop\MegaSync\MaleHunter-3.0-pc\MaleHunter-3.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 680, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    frame:
  File "C:\Users\canad\Desktop\MegaSync\MaleHunter-3.0-pc\MaleHunter-3.0-pc\renpy\sl2\sldisplayables.py", line 451, in sl2add
    d = renpy.easy.displayable(d, scope=scope)
  File "C:\Users\canad\Desktop\MegaSync\MaleHunter-3.0-pc\MaleHunter-3.0-pc\renpy\easy.py", line 119, in displayable
    return renpy.display.image.DynamicImage(d, scope=scope)
  File "C:\Users\canad\Desktop\MegaSync\MaleHunter-3.0-pc\MaleHunter-3.0-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 598, in __init__
    self.find_target(scope)
  File "C:\Users\canad\Desktop\MegaSync\MaleHunter-3.0-pc\MaleHunter-3.0-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 683, in find_target
    raise Exception(error)

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Hunter 3.0
Mon Oct 30 09:52:13 2023

Thanks for the warning.
I've corrected the error and released a new version. 3.2

It's already available on itch.io and I'm now uploading it to the other server links.
They should be ready in the next few minutes.

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
Here you write about new updates. When will the latest version of the game for Android be released, or will it now only be released for PC?
I'm trying... but since I updated ren.Py to the new version for some reason whenever I try to build the android version it gives a Java compatibility error.
I've been reading everything I can about this error for a couple of days to see if I can fix it and release the android version soon.

Reactions: pangponnoy7440

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MalesHunterDailyAdventure-3.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

wolfman27006

Oct 31, 2022
OK I'm playing James Route and I'm running into a bit of an issue and need help!
I turn the pumps, ventilation, and sprinkers to on (in that order)
then I turn the CO2 to level 2, the water to level 3, and foam to level 1 (again in that order)
then I leave the valves between the foam tank to the sprinker tank open (I close 3 that don't run to them) and press the start button BUT every time I do it it tells me that I've done them in the wrong order...AM I missing something? (I'm following James directions but...?) can you PLEASE post a diagram to show which valves I need to turn off and possibly the order in which to do them as I've played several times and still foul it up. I'm loving James and that attitude BTW but that plant is pissing me off! I want James to be MY slave not HIS!! PLEASE and Thank You!

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
OK I'm playing James Route and I'm running into a bit of an issue and need help!
I turn the pumps, ventilation, and sprinkers to on (in that order)
then I turn the CO2 to level 2, the water to level 3, and foam to level 1 (again in that order)
then I leave the valves between the foam tank to the sprinker tank open (I close 3 that don't run to them) and press the start button BUT every time I do it it tells me that I've done them in the wrong order...AM I missing something? (I'm following James directions but...?) can you PLEASE post a diagram to show which valves I need to turn off and possibly the order in which to do them as I've played several times and still foul it up. I'm loving James and that attitude BTW but that plant is pissing me off! I want James to be MY slave not HIS!! PLEASE and Thank You!
You need to close all the ones that lead to an open pipe...
The idea is exactly to confuse the player so it's not that easy.
You need to close 5 valves to ensure the success of the sequence.

Anyway, if you don't want to try any more and go straight to the final scenes, the diagram below should help you.
I've put it as a spoiler, so that if anyone wants to try it on their own, they won't see it accidentally.

limno

May 6, 2020
I loved the last update. I would like to see some living latex or milking machine arrive. also an idea of escaping from a bdsm dungeon so as not to be a slave and every time they catch you they put a restriction on you (chain, mask, muzzle)

Reactions: guri11mau

wolfman27006

Oct 31, 2022

Anyway, if you don't want to try any more and go straight to the final scenes, the diagram below should help you.
I've put it as a spoiler, so that if anyone wants to try it on their own, they won't see it accidentally.

Thank You, I now see what I was doing wrong. I was closing 3 of the valves and not all 5, it never occurred to me to close the other 2! LOL...I can't wait to see what happens next! Thank You Again, and Please know that the game is coming along GREAT, I look forward to every update. I'm seriously considering joining your Patreon as a result.

Reactions: guri11mau

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
I loved the last update. I would like to see some living latex or milking machine arrive. also an idea of escaping from a bdsm dungeon so as not to be a slave and every time they catch you they put a restriction on you (chain, mask, muzzle)
This idea has a lot of potential... I'll definitely think about something like this in a future story.
Thanks

clowars3

Mar 10, 2020

This solution don't work for me.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes