wolfman27006

Oct 31, 2022
Just wanted to say I really enjoyed playing the game, especially the reworked version. I do have a question, you introduced a new guy at the gym, he was with his possessive girlfriend and as the mc passed by him we got a good look at him and my first thought was DAYUM!!! PLEASE tell me we will get to HUNT that guy as he was freaking HOT!!!! Thanks and keep up the hard work!!!

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
Just wanted to say I really enjoyed playing the game, especially the reworked version. I do have a question, you introduced a new guy at the gym, he was with his possessive girlfriend and as the mc passed by him we got a good look at him and my first thought was DAYUM!!! PLEASE tell me we will get to HUNT that guy as he was freaking HOT!!!! Thanks and keep up the hard work!!!
But of course it will be!
And it's going to be an epic hunt! I'm sure you'll enjoy his story

Just as the waiter at the food market and "The guy" on the phone will also be "hunted".

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
Is there any way to have penetrative sex in the partner route?
I'll post here a text I wrote on this subject on another website

Yes, there will be a lot more!

The idea is to be able to realize all the, shall we say, sexual possibilities with your partner... BUT ... just like in real life, things are different.

It's one thing to have a slave that you can boss around and he does what you want...

It's quite another to have a relationship and convince someone to go further.

In the second case, it takes time and convincing and you won't always get everything you want.

That's how I imagine this route... it's going to take longer to go further and there's not going to be a recipe to follow... each character is going to have their own story and depending on how you got close to them there's going to be more or less sex scenes.

Likewise, depending on the character's personality, he'll be more willing to fulfill more fantasies and fetishes while others will stick to the basics.

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
Kinda like the ugly bastard approach of the previous main character, make his action look more dubious, but oh well.
You nailed the initial idea there in the first version... that was exactly the main plot, an alternative character who, against all odds, got the hottest guys in town.

BUT ... this new plot isn't far behind either, now it's no longer just about capturing and getting easy sex, but also about having the option of lovingly conquering some of them... so a slightly more conventional character would be more plausible.

But if you look, the character is the same... the only difference is that now he has hair and a bit more of a beard ... but I've kept everything else.

• Angry
Reactions: Vulgarnost

surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
I was fine with the original MC design, but I don't mind the change either.
For me, the relationship route I did was much more enjoyable and satisfying than the slave route. I'm definitely pursuing every relationship I can.

Reactions: guri11mau

barsin

Jan 7, 2021
You nailed the initial idea there in the first version... that was exactly the main plot, an alternative character who, against all odds, got the hottest guys in town.

BUT ... this new plot isn't far behind either, now it's no longer just about capturing and getting easy sex, but also about having the option of lovingly conquering some of them... so a slightly more conventional character would be more plausible.

But if you look, the character is the same... the only difference is that now he has hair and a bit more of a beard ... but I've kept everything else.
Oh yeah I don't really mind that you changed him to fit more to the story, ugly bastard would be a dissonance of course. Btw, will you also be releasing the new version for android?

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
Oh yeah I don't really mind that you changed him to fit more to the story, ugly bastard would be a dissonance of course. Btw, will you also be releasing the new version for android?
Check this link:

Jul 30, 2023
There's no need to be like that... All you had to do was comment that you were having trouble finishing the story and I'd be happy to help you.
As I did a few posts ago

And as I explained, the walkthroughs aren't exclusive to sponsors, I just post them a few days before as a reward for their support.
I could simply release the game to the sponsors first with the walkthroughs ... and after a week release the game to the general public. As suggested by some of them.

I only released the game to the public beforehand because I thought people would want to play it themselves and wouldn't have a problem waiting a few days to get the walkthroughs
You know what? I came back to this because I realized I was an asshole and I'm sorry about it. I did jump the gun on things and I don't like how aggressive I came off in the pervious comment. I thought it was slimy and instead of going for constructive criticism everything I said just came off as extremally bitter. Bordering on abusive. It's not fair to new devs and it's poor behavior overall

Reactions: guri11mau

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
You know what? I came back to this because I realized I was an asshole and I'm sorry about it. I did jump the gun on things and I don't like how aggressive I came off in the pervious comment. I thought it was slimy and instead of going for constructive criticism everything I said just came off as extremally bitter. Bordering on abusive. It's not fair to new devs and it's poor behavior overall
Gotta love that username

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
are the other two guys also getting an update with their story as well? Connor and Isaiah
Not for this next update, which is due to be released in the next few days... it will only be the story with the new character, James... the continuation of Isaiah's and Connor's stories will be next

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes