Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Dev
The game is great but, can you please do something about the Facial Hair and Body Hair it just looks strange. Maybe just remove Facial Hair and Body Hair?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MalesHunterDailyAdventure-2.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

faerakhasa

Jul 30, 2020
Dev
The game is great but, can you please do something about the Facial Hair and Body Hair it just looks strange. Maybe just remove Facial Hair and Body Hair?

I have to agree. Facial hair and chest hair are not bad, but arm and leg hair in the Sims 4 is just awful. And sims 4 art is not meant to be realistic anyway, it's cartoon stylization, so chest hair is enough to show body hair in a guy.

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
About 2.0 Update

I've been absent from here for a while because of the enormous amount of work that went into this update, which basically involved redoing the game with new images and a new character

After the release of version 1.0, I received a lot of feedback from players about what could be improved.

Because of this, I decided to take a step back and redo all the images in the game, mainly because the vast majority would like the main character to be more visually appealing.

10-07-23_4-10-53 PM.png

There were also many comments about deepening the relationship between the characters.

So I decided to change the dynamics of the game. There are now two main paths that the player can choose for each character:

✅ The slave route

By choosing the Slave path, more sex scenes will be available as well as various situations of submission, public exposure, bondage and other fetishes

✅ The relationship route

By choosing the relationship path, more scenes of conversation, seduction, affection and long-term relationship development will be made available

With this change, the possibilities for new scenes have expanded, making the game more interesting and more challenging. As well as being able to mold the playing experience according to the player's profile.

----------

I took advantage of the fact that I was making new images and added hundreds of new images and dialogues, not least to give context to the new path options.

I completely reworked Luke's look, as well as drastically changing his story to make it more interesting.

print06.jpg

This update also includes new features such as taking the day off (for those who simply want the day to end soon) and also includes, at the request of the sponsors, the feature of only needing to include the password once with each update, removing the need for typing a password every time that the player wants to access the dungeon

TaMTaMBaBy

Aug 25, 2018
Great fiction, a correct plot, events unfold realistically like in real life. It all starts with an app for gay relationships. But not everyone likes stereotypical men. Some are attracted to feminine types. Visually, the characters are weak, as if taken from a Sims game.

Jul 30, 2023
So I wanted to give my thoughts on this update point by point as I was playing it. I have been looking forward to this for a long time because I was extremely happy with version 0.1. I wouldn't call it flawless by any stretch, but I thought that it probably would have been worth a 5 bucks as a final product (assuming the 5$ also removed the patreon gatekept content). And so Now I saw this update and I am happy staying up late and going tired to work for it because I thought this game was just that worth my time. And then I read the changelog. I got rather apprehensive. So, point by point I wanted to go through the changes.

'The character has hair now! He looks more attractive! This is a positive change!'
Is not what I would say. Ultimately, in v0.1, your character at a fundamental level can be decsibed as a CREEP! This goes for his actions, his motives, his situation, and yes, his appearance. Adding the hair makes him more attractive but I feel like it does a slight disservice to the narrative. That's not to say that he isn't unsettling still looks like
Which is still pretty strong. The asymmetry between eyes shows me an imbalance, the clothes remain skimpy, the pose makes me feel like he's plotting something he shouldn't be. There is also a cutoff layer on the hair that almost makes it feel like a mask that he is using to get his way. In short regardless of if the dev chose the artstyle out of restriction or careful planning it feels very deliberate and very appropriate but I do have to stress that the hair addition does feel a little off theme even if there are elements at work to make it less jarring. I could also mention the photo filter lens being used which communicates a vague disconnect of reality and Hunter's actions. Again, if it's not deliberate then I still gain a lot of meaning through a lot of the choices made and I might be foolishly hubristic enough to call this proper art. I would rather have the old haircut but I was pleasantly surprised this came through together as it did. Now I wanted to bring up something I saw a while back:
100% of the sponsors who voted asked for the character to have more hair so I decided that if it was to change the look it had to be now at the beginning.
So I can't really fault the dev for changes

Now about Luke, I am coming into this a little scared because Luke and Conner were my favorite prey in the last update and I really appreciated how we had to toy around with Luke to get him onboard with everything. Here is the first thing I noticed: the dev removed the negotiation section from the first part of the dinner meeting. Not my favorite thing to remove but it added a nice minigame we won't get to see again. Which is fine, but I noticed it. Also, on the third day I think we originally were supposed to appeal to his professionalism because of what we had gathered on his phone to use to make him comfortable but if that was there (and that is an if), it's gone now which makes me wonder why we cyber stalked him a second time.

And I'm at the speedo sequence and I've tried a bunch of things but all paths end in Luke leaving me. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong and unlike previous updates the walkthrough is behind a paywall. As someone who had gotten luke first try last time, having him walk out on me here after multiple retries is one thing, but now that I know that the system has been redesigned for Luke and that I can't get past this fail state, makes me think that the requirements have been raised and I know the opportunities have been shortened.
You have to pay a minimum of 5$ PER MONTH in order to see how to progress through the story. And this is after 4 times or restarting the game from scratch to see what I was doing wrong I have no idea what that is but I know that the dev changed opportunities to gain trust with Luke at the very least. If this is a bug or an error that wasn't tested properly then the premise of good faith goes out the window when we have that in conjunction with a 5$ PER MONTH charge to see what I'm actually supposed to do. Sometime ago I had defended the dev against someone who was asking for the Patreon password to be shared on the site. I said that the dev was in the right to be frustrated at that person and encouraged him to do so. I see now that this was a mistake and even if the next update fixes this issue, consider my anticipation for it curbed to the ground.

But maybe I'm the one who is out of touch maybe it's OK to charge people
5$ PER MONTH for content they previously had access to but now with a cool new hat that the people who paid 5$ PER MONTH had voted for. Even if it means gatekeeping players from finishing your game.

rzw81

Oct 30, 2021
Is Luke route bugged? I'm making all the right choices but he always walks out on the 3rd photoshoot

Magnus21

Jan 2, 2023
Is Luke route bugged? I'm making all the right choices but he always walks out on the 3rd photoshoot
The MC does mention that you gotta take it slow with Luke to not arouse suspicion. Call him just to chat in between sessions and wait 3 or 4 days before booking him again. If he says something along the lines of "that was quick" when he arrives at the studio you didn't wait long enough.

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Screenshot_20231009-135924.jpg
While I was playing the Isaiah route I found this hope this missing images will be fixed in the next update of the game I will upload another screenshot if I find another missing images problem or bugs

Reactions: guri11mau
Sep 7, 2020
Tried out the game both previous and current versions and I gotta admit that the first iteration of the player's model is better not gonna lie, it shows how the character we play as has aged and worked his ass off to be what he his today.
Impressive game overall.

Reactions: Vulgarnost

gigantica

Dec 20, 2019
Agreed. I like the old main character more because I think it's more relevant to his back story. He worked his ass off and finally could do anything he want. And I think it's okay if the character seems ugly and creepy, BECAUSE THAT'S THE POINT OF THE GAME. If people grossed out and don't want to play, then this game just not for them. Just play some otoge or something.

And, man, I know these changes happens because of the Patreons. And listening to other people is good and I really appreciate, it. But now I'm worried that ... The game change too much because of the critique... It's still good game, overall... But I really hope the developer can stand their ground and know which one is better for his game, and which one is not for the updates in the future...

I dunno man, I saw too many great games and series got ruined because the developer listens too much to the fans...
Sometimes, people don't really know what they want and just comment what they think they like....

Listening to people is good, but able to stand your ground is not bad either. Please just keep doing what you think is the best for the game. :)

Btw, why people in this site seems allergic to paying for the game? There's nothing wrong in asking money for hard work the dev makes for creating the game? Heck, I even want to buy this game if it's appeared in Steam. (I know it can't since it's using another games' assets). As for walkthrough, its just like paying for skins/weapons for shooting games? You can use it, but you don't need it. Heck, you can just discuss with others in forums? That's better because it make the fanbase discuss with each other.

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
Thank you all for your comments... I'll answer them in general here so that it's easy in case others have the same questions

About the changes to the game.

Yes... I know that many will like it and others won't. Especially since it's based on a comparison.
I try to maintain my creative independence and tell the story according to what I imagine the character's path to be, not least because much of his personality is a reflection of mine :devilish: :cool:

BUT I'm not so hard-headed that I don't know when to change.
Since the launch, there has been constant questioning in all sites and profiles:
The game is cool but I didn't like the main character. He lacks visual appeal so that I can connect with him.

Then I did the poll with the sponsors. EVERYONE ... everybody voted to change the main character.

Well, that's a warning sign.
If I want this game to have a future, for people to connect with it... I need to hear what they have to say. Not just what I think is best.

That's why I made the sacrifice of redoing the whole game. It wasn't easy... but it was necessary.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes