VN Unity Malevolent Planet Unity2D [The Mist Explorer & Scientist] [SugarMint]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

bsr2

Apr 11, 2018
Not bad. Just needs more content. Hopefully we get it at a good pace.....

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Where does the online version crash? I ran multiple playthroughs and didn't encounter anything gamebreaking.

I can build a x86 build for you if the online version crashes aren't reproducible.
Thanks for reply.
Online version crashed for me when I tried to do Save before some scene, watch the scene and then Load the game. Well it didn't crash all the time instantly, but sometimes had problems loading exact game state before Save, like at the beginning of the game MC goes to examination, Save before doctor examination and after Load it looked like after after questionaire examination. There is also a bug when quest tells to go to garden to relax and immediately display next quest, before reaching tentacles. At this point of game every Save+Load started to crash it, so I managed to look at the nurse outfit change quest last without doing Save+Load and gave up the game.

It would be cool if you could make x86 build as offline version can run smoother without browser and Internet overhead. x64 being most used platform nowadays though x86 users still exist even without voice. I just don't understand why create x64 programs if x86 can run on both platforms (excluding drivers and few utility programs as those are platform specific).
Also I think offline version will be better because of display - I have 1280x1024 monitor and the game UI seems too small, barely able to read at fullscreen:
MALEVOLE.PNG

Last edited:
May 13, 2018
Anybody else get stuck on "First Day at the ISA"? MC is naked, can't do anything but lie down in bed or fail to exit the dorm floor. Can't enter the other dorm or open closet in dorm room, no inventory to do anything with.
1686275592950.png

SugarMint

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2020
Thanks for reply.
Online version crashed for me when I tried to do Save before some scene, watch the scene and then Load the game. Well it didn't crash all the time instantly, but sometimes had problems loading exact game state before Save, like at the beginning of the game MC goes to examination, Save before doctor examination and after Load it looked like after after questionaire examination. There is also a bug when quest tells to go to garden to relax and immediately display next quest, before reaching tentacles. At this point of game every Save+Load started to crash it, so I managed to look at the nurse outfit change quest last without doing Save+Load and gave up the game.

It would be cool if you could make x86 build as offline version can run smoother without browser and Internet overhead. x64 being most used platform nowadays though x86 users still exist even without voice. I just don't understand why create x64 programs if x86 can run on both platforms (excluding drivers and few utility programs as those are platform specific).
Also I think offline version will be better because of display - I have 1280x1024 monitor and the game UI seems too small, barely able to read at fullscreen:
View attachment 2684505
It's a bit difficult for me to reproduce the bugs and what'd help would be the console errors, but in order for you to copy them properly I'd need to build a development WebGL build. If you would have the time for reproducing the bugs on a separate itch link please let me know, it'd help me because QA is very time consuming in general.

Anybody else get stuck on "First Day at the ISA"? MC is naked, can't do anything but lie down in bed or fail to exit the dorm floor. Can't enter the other dorm or open closet in dorm room, no inventory to do anything with.
View attachment 2684695
How did your character become naked? Did you manually equip any clothes at any point in time?

Reactions: ustar
May 13, 2018
It's a bit difficult for me to reproduce the bugs and what'd help would be the console errors, but in order for you to copy them properly I'd need to build a development WebGL build. If you would have the time for reproducing the bugs on a separate itch link please let me know, it'd help me because QA is very time consuming in general.

Here's the x86 build

How did your character become naked? Did you manually equip any clothes at any point in time?
Character arrived naked, occasionally has clothes during dialogue. No equipping done on my part - there's nothing to equip in inventory and all of the character design tiles are greyed out.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022

SugarMint

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2020
Character arrived naked, occasionally has clothes during dialogue. No equipping done on my part - there's nothing to equip in inventory and all of the character design tiles are greyed out.
So you went through the shower scene where she slips on the floor before this correct?

Is there pregnancy content in this game? If not, is there any planned?
There isn't any pregnancy content, such a thing may be possible in the future due to "alien interactions".

Thanks!

Anita Deek

Feb 14, 2018
Played this version for the first time and already I see that this project took a turn towards the growing trend of paywalling as well. I guess the previous game couldn't have this system since it was so open, unity is perfect for packing stuff up and encrypting everything. Too bad it just feels sub-par in pretty much every aspect compared to other games that have aggressive monetization tactics.

Reactions: Aazkaal

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MalevolentPlanetUnity2D-D2.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

anon6076

Nov 24, 2018
>day 2
I think we have greater chance of seeing real alien pussy than a completion of any game. Entering AWAM levels of slowness.

SugarMint

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2020
>day 2
I think we have greater chance of seeing real alien pussy than a completion of any game. Entering AWAM levels of slowness.
Well this month Day4 is getting released which includes the spaceship launch and the crash on the alien planet. Aliens will be visible pretty soon.

Reactions: KeepOnLiving

Tp

Aug 23, 2016
v2 - I cannot even get to the gym after talking to the nurse and the doctor anymore on a new playthrough. Half the time the MC has no clothing on when loading a game. Giving up on this one for a while. I may try again sometime but only after it seems the bugs has been fixed.

Thanks for the game even with its problems. Good luck too.

Last edited:

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
I just don't understand why create x64 programs if x86 can run on both platforms
Because x86 is outdated and can use only 4GB RAM. Nowadays games are bigger and bigger. More RAM is always better option.

You might think that game is small at the start of development, but as the development progresses further, the size of the game will get bigger. When the size of the game gets too big, it will be too complicated to switch instructions. So it is generally better to be prepared for bigger file size from the start and start with x64.

BTW: Also make note, that just pure file size doesnt equal to memory usage. Why? Because game files are compiled into smaller size. When system unpacks game files into RAM, it will take much bigger space. Especially animations eat huge amount of RAM.

Reactions: Rixen

ustar

Dec 29, 2017

Here's the x86 build

Really big thanks for the build!
It works like a charm!
Though I didn't test everything yet, because there was too much going on in my private life and I barely find time.
But for sure there is no problem with SAVE and the game loads a lot faster than Web version and just runs better.
My time is limited, but I want to help as I can.

About naked character question - it was a while ago, but I did some manual clothes change - it's possible in inventory, though there was some glitches with it.

SugarMint

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2020
v2 - I cannot even get to the gym after talking to the nurse and the doctor anymore on a new playthrough. Half the time the MC has no clothing on when loading a game. Giving up on this one for a while. I may try again sometime but only after it seems the bugs has been fixed.

Thanks for the game even with its problems. Good luck too.
I do test the build every release and I have a few friends who also do it which helps me see if there are any issues. If such an issue as yours was that widespread, it'd be the first thing I would take care of because anything that's considered gamebreaking especially so early into the game is the first priority.

If you'd like to help me, can you tell me what platform you played on and maybe a video of how it happens?

Because x86 is outdated and can use only 4GB RAM. Nowadays games are bigger and bigger. More RAM is always better option.

You might think that game is small at the start of development, but as the development progresses further, the size of the game will get bigger. When the size of the game gets too big, it will be too complicated to switch instructions. So it is generally better to be prepared for bigger file size from the start and start with x64.

BTW: Also make note, that just pure file size doesnt equal to memory usage. Why? Because game files are compiled into smaller size. When system unpacks game files into RAM, it will take much bigger space. Especially animations eat huge amount of RAM.
I didn't know all this myself neither, I only knew that x86 is limited to under 4gb. Thanks for the info and for the explanations :) I have continued publishing in x64 because most people nowadays should have 4gb+ ram I'd say.

Really big thanks for the build!
It works like a charm!
Though I didn't test everything yet, because there was too much going on in my private life and I barely find time.
But for sure there is no problem with SAVE and the game loads a lot faster than Web version and just runs better.
My time is limited, but I want to help as I can.

About naked character question - it was a while ago, but I did some manual clothes change - it's possible in inventory, though there was some glitches with it.
Let me know if you'll want a x86 build for the latest release as well :)

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes