• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

RPGM Abandoned Malise And The Machine [v0.0511] [Eromancer]

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Basicly it says, that the patrons get a simple playable bit ("basic battle test") of the battle system in january.

The team thanks everyone and sends their new years wishes to all patrons.
So... They went down from a "new version" to a "basic battle test". Welp.

btftw

Dec 20, 2017
The "basic battle test" is similar to the previous tech from Q2 of 2017 with the moving head that tests FPS?
Or it is more playable version?

Aug 16, 2016
So... They went down from a "new version" to a "basic battle test". Welp.
Version .06 is still being worked on and is the priority. The battle test is a play test being released for feedback and will be continually updated. Eromancer said they plan on releasing test releases at regular intervals.

Jun 30, 2017
the problem is, is that test behind the paywall or is public. it not like i demand a free test though but i think it is a better decision than lock everything behind a paywall

Alderaan86

Aug 28, 2017
A little question way out of time, how can I face the skyspliter in the ver0.03? i have an access card and a note with some numbers, but i don't know what to do

btftw

Dec 20, 2017
You need to activate the pillar that correspond to those numbers, as I remember the code was 110100 or something similar (check the note to be sure from the inventory of the character) and then enter them on the pillars.
After that you will get short intro on how the bridge is active you walk on it skipping the leaches that chase you or you fight them.
After you pass it you see to the far right on the same map a new bridge is created.
You walk to him and you go to fight the Stigmata.

You can check this video to be 100% sure :)

Reactions: Alderaan86

guwtwns

Jul 26, 2017
Anyone know what the "Slight delay" message and inner circle update for January say on the Patreon page?

dor1an

Dec 24, 2017
Very promising game. If they are actually working on it and not just throwing sand in people's eyes.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
I'm surprised people are still donating on their patreon considering they haven't put out any new content in over a year.

Jun 30, 2017
I'm surprised people are still donating on their patreon considering they haven't put out any new content in over a year.
There are many people believe in the project, and most of them are inner circle member who know hat happen behind the paywall, but well even for them, everyone have patient limit, atleast Producer decide to release a battle test, i hope they release it soon so i can play it pirate, but mostly is to taste the new engine

gr8frog

Jun 5, 2017
Does anyone have the v0.056 Battle Test Release? That would be the first playable thing they have released in a while :eazyHype:

Reactions: papo

guwtwns

Jul 26, 2017
They want to keep things private until the main 0.06 release it seems:
V0.056 Battle Test Release

As mentioned previously this release is very basic with the simple goal of showing off the core mechanics of battle in the new art style. There will absolutely be at least one more of these for the $3 tier prior to v0.06 in which we make some fixes and reintegrate the remaining features. Check the writeup below for the download as well as a detailed list of what’s being presented in it. I really ask that you guys do me a favor and don’t share these test releases publicly since it would be A) really confusing for people without the context of the Patreon posts, especially since the public mostly isn’t aware we’ve been working on an art overhaul, and B) the release isn’t fully representative of the quality we’ll have for v0.06. When we start promoting the project publicly again I want to blow people’s minds with v0.06.

malodorous

Dec 28, 2016
ah ok thanks for that. so does this test release have the new art or does it just look the same as before?

dd209

Aug 2, 2017
ah ok thanks for that. so does this test release have the new art or does it just look the same as before?
It just jumps into a battle between Malise using her new art assets (combat only, no armour-break nudity or h-content) and the new Police enemy from v0.06. It's not worth downloading even if someone leaks it.

dd209

Aug 2, 2017
@dd209 , so what's new? Just the character models?
Yeah, in terms of art assets it's just the new Malise model and the Police models, with the new lighting system partially implemented. There's a "remastered" version of the old battle music. And there's a bunch of under-the-hood stuff I doubt anybody outside the project would be interested in. Basically it's a bugtest for the new battle system.

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes