RPGM Abandoned Malise And The Machine [v0.0511] [Eromancer]

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes
Jun 30, 2017
The most problem is they keep many things secret for a long time like they are a big company, that make many people frustrated. They only doing mouths and images update that make many people think that they aren't doing anything and just using some image and words to deceive people. Many people want some thing practical like a demo or at least some actual footage gameplay video, well even though most of people is impatient i can understand why they are like that

Reactions: DLSmaster

Dracis3D

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
When this game came out in 2015 I was blown away, the only other western style RPG Maker games with 3D graphics I had seen, were those by Combin Ation. I was an early patron, purely as it was ground breaking stuff. I'm fairly ok with 3D rendering, but I can't do what Ero did with the cartoon style.

At the time my biggest fear with the game was whether it was too ambitious. I did some basic maths with the outfits and the number of images required and the numbers were going up big time. I don't think Ero is a scammer, he just wants his game to look the best (hence upgrading the already good graphics) and is possibly losing sight of getting content out.

I see some irony in this as a (very part time) developer, I enjoy most the game design, thinking of the scenarios, and the game structure. So a more design/imagination emphasis, over knocking content out. You can get in a trap as well, months of little visible progress and a desire to make the game bigger and better (where smaller and simpler would work better).

Time will tell on this.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Any idea how to access the cg for this? I like the art, but having played the game for more than an hour I am getting tired of it.

There is a gallery on but it is a very old version

Aug 28, 2016
damn that's already more than a year without any update.... damn that was a hard one to take they didn't ran away or nothing like that but... this is starting to look like a dead project

Reactions: DLSmaster

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
Any idea how to access the cg for this? I like the art, but having played the game for more than an hour I am getting tired of it.

There is a gallery on but it is a very old version
i got you senpai attached file is a RPG maker files decrypter it's easy and intuitive in use and will allow you to extract all pictures from current version of this game.
1. Download the game
2. Unpack the archive and execute this file with long name
3. Chose "File" and "open file"
4. Navigate to Matm fame folder and select file (forgot whitch one but it's probably the biggest)
5. Hit "tools" and "extract all" - it will unpack all files to a folder in the same direction as .exe file.
:)

Excelent

Nov 18, 2017
i got you senpai attached file is a RPG maker files decrypter it's easy and intuitive in use and will allow you to extract all pictures from current version of this game.
1. Download the game
4. Navigate to Matm fame folder and select file (forgot whitch one but it's probably the biggest)
5. Hit "tools" and "extract all" - it will unpack all files to a folder in the same direction as .exe file.
Hey fam. May you also help me getting the version which includes episode 1? i mean the one with the big robot and those dudes. Either way u can or not I am thanking you for the decrypter.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
1. Download the game
Thank you. Is this the same program you use to unpack and replace files with for applying translations to Japanese games?

Jun 30, 2017

This is link for older version. When start the game you will see 2 scenario to chosse.
The first one is ver 0.2 Old Town: this is the map from the initial release of the game, it incredible short(unless you try to prolong the game by running around :D). You can't win the last boss because it is a part of storyline.
The second one is ver 0.3 Tunnel: this is the map we "currently" play, it is short as well because this version is exactly the same as public demo(without some bug fix and character Malise)

Well the folder have a save files i play, feel free to use them

Last edited:

Eigenvalue

Jun 20, 2017

This is link for older version. When start the game you will see 2 scenario to chosse.
The first one is ver 0.2 Old Town: this is the map from the initial release of the game, it incredible short(unless you try to prolong the game by running around :D). You can't win the last boss because it is a part of storyline.
The second one is ver 0.3 Tunnel: this is the map we "currently" play, it is short as well because this version is exactly the same as public demo(without some bug fix and character Malise)

Well the folder have a save files i play, feel free to use them
Thanks a bunch! I'm stuck at the bit with the levers, does the game tell you the combination and I missed it?

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
Thank you. Is this the same program you use to unpack and replace files with for applying translations to Japanese games?
dunno, probably
edit: YES if there are language files inside
then just select files and click on generate
it should generate appropriate file with RGA extension that you can replace your original with

Last edited:

btftw

Dec 20, 2017
The latest video looks great.
It dispersed my fear that the heroines will looks like dolls.
Hope there will be more animations in the game.

Could someone provide us with info from the latest update?

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
The latest video looks great.
It dispersed my fear that the heroines will looks like dolls.
Hope there will be more animations in the game.

Could someone provide us with info from the latest update?
i can
latest update was on October 30 2016
you are welcome

also did someone figured out how to extract soundtrack from this game ? i really like combat theme :3

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
i can
latest update was on October 30 2016
you are welcome

also did someone figured out how to extract soundtrack from this game ? i really like combat theme :3
I don't think they meant the latest demo release when they said latest update. They wanted to know what they are saying on Patreon behind their paywall.

Gezeichnete

Aug 18, 2017
Basicly it says, that the patrons get a simple playable bit ("basic battle test") of the battle system in january.

The team thanks everyone and sends their new years wishes to all patrons.

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes