• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Abandoned Malise And The Machine [v0.0511] [Eromancer]

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
ULMF is down, what did it say?
IIRC they talked about how they are making an effort in staying with Patreon, but do keep alternatives such as Enty or Itch.io in mind. The problems with Patreon are likely because of the publicly visible content, not the fact that the game itself is NSFW. And people are saying that Patreon themselves would most likely not terminate a creator such as this because they are bringing in money for them.

Gezeichnete

Aug 18, 2017
We just received a message via Patreon:
Hey everyone! Patreon has updated their adult content guidelines and have requested we change some things about our page. It looks like this won't be resolved until Monday at the earliest, so until then you'll see a 'This Page is Under Review' message if you go to our page. Apologies for not sending a message out earlier! I had hoped to have it cleared up before the weekend, but they have a lot going on with the recent changes (if you pledge to other adult content projects you may have seen a similar thing going on with other pages). But yeah, no worries! We haven't gone anywhere! - Eromancer

J103

Sep 22, 2016
Apparently Patreon is back to normal and they have a video with the new graphic style. It seems they've been working on something all these months after all.

Reactions: ray3dave

Dixiepig

Jun 27, 2017
That graphics video looks amazing. Let's hope there's also more gameplay. Looking forward to the next version.

crum_

May 27, 2017
I am afraid, though... I don't think anyone wants another breeding season reenactment. Likewise, let's hope for the best.

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Does anyone have the inner circle updates posted from the last week? They've added 3 posts on patreon on Oct 26, 28, and Nov 5.

Gezeichnete

Aug 18, 2017
I have access to them, but i don't know if i am allowed to "fullquote" them. But i can write a short rundown in front:

26. Oct.:

After apologizing for the enforced TOS from Patreon Eromancer shows off Malise new render image with a new suit. Everybody likes it a lot. It looks very cool. He revised her body shape also. And he tells us, that the future will be "Genesis 3" assets. He has made a custom rigged model, so more armor damage can be done shorter and entirely in 3D.
He hinted a new kind of Pistol for Malise

28. Oct.:
Eromancer shows the new Handguns for Malise, a crossbreed between a Browning Hi-Power and a Glock. Seems good so far. Then he tells us about the work of Ubercharge, who works on assets like cars in the meantime.

They hint Headgear for Malise as well.

5. Nov.:
Eromancer states, that they are missing the monthly update by a few more days and shows us the new render image of a humanoid enemy "The Corruptor"(He points out, that the Corruptor is -like Malise- made with the Genesis 3 System). Big, muscular and fleshy guy. TK is working on "morphs" for Malises suit.

#################

I hope, you'll find this interesting. If i can post "original" IC-Updates without punishment, let me know, please.

Reactions: HentaiHoarder

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Thanks for that it can be difficult to find any news unless you've pitched enough into their patreon, really wish they would make updates available on other platforms.

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
If you wish i can write rundowns on the upcoming updates, this should be legal ;)
Sure, I'm hoping for some sort of hint at how close they are to making a release. Last I heard they were striving for finishing before the end of the year but it doesn't seem that it will be ready by then.

Gezeichnete

Aug 18, 2017
The newest information on finishing was an answer to a community members post.

Two and a half month ago:

Patron said:
Man, how long until 0.06?
UBERCHARGE said:
to demystify it a little bit, on my end are two maps models/lighting done, then two maps models done, and TK, made some temp textures for those. there are about 10 maps waiting for me, modeling of cyberpunk cars, each map has tons of details, multiple changes etc... for example on that market alley map I spent about 50 hours all together. Ero doesnt have it easy either, he has to make every possible combinations with every possible character
Patron said:
UBERCHARGE, ty for a single reasonable answer in this topic. I really appreciate it. So you need about 500 hours for 10 maps plus lets say another 100... 600 hours of working. 2-3 (or more) hours per day - 8-9 months? Then tests, something else - 1 year. Or do you still plan to finish the 0.06 earlier?
UBERCHARGE said:
no, its going to be definitely sooner than 8-9 months

Gezeichnete

Aug 18, 2017
:

Eromancer on Patreon said:
Hey guys!

Thanks for being patient! Between a late monthly update last month and the whole Patreon debacle we needed a bit of extra time to finish up what we wanted to show off. I therefore decided to forgo a video for this update to save some time, but believe me when I say we’ve gotten a lot done!
We got to see various screenshots of the "new" Malise in all her Genesis 3 beauty. I can't resist to post this one in particular:

Following this I only try to mention stuff, that wasn't mentioned earlier in this thread.

AltairPL replaced animation tiles with smaller animations, saving 30-40 FPS on AVG systems. He also states that he got further into 4:3->16:9 conversion.

Ubercharge has finished the first car needed for v0.6. He wants to make a minimum of one more.
Eromancer said:
This one took a little while since we had to work with the original asset vendor to acquire the proper formats for what we needed. In addition, Ubercharge developed a technique using displacement mapping that should carry over to the other car designs as well. Now that the process has been figured out, the remaining cars should go more smoothly (we need at least one more for v0.06).
The Update is quite big but not everything is new for the IC-Members. If someone wants more insight I am sure we can exchange PMs.

Last edited:

Aug 16, 2016
For those wondering this is also not the final Malice model its a work in progress.

The lack of public updates was annoying to the point that I backed them and could figure out what was going on with the project. My curiosity was satisfied with restored faith in the developers I think the graphics guy that brought on was a huge help. The large hurdles for the project will be finishing their engine and art pipeline in Maya. 2018 will hopefully be the breakout moment for the project.

Reactions: Pirat.911

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@15507 , all I know is that there was a promise for an update every 3 months, yet more than a year later the only thing they have to show is a couple of character renders, that short map video and IC posts that may as well be pure fiction. Small wonder @Lethronyx is skeptical. Look at Star Citizen or Pillars of Eternity II to see how crowd funded projects are done.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
:

We got to see various screenshots of the "new" Malise in all her Genesis 3 beauty. I can't resist to post this one in particular:

Following this I only try to mention stuff, that wasn't mentioned earlier in this thread.

AltairPL replaced animation tiles with smaller animations, saving 30-40 FPS on AVG systems. He also states that he got further into 4:3->16:9 conversion.

Ubercharge has finished the first car needed for v0.6. He wants to make a minimum of one more.

The Update is quite big but not everything is new for the IC-Members. If someone wants more insight I am sure we can exchange PMs.
That looks fucking amazing. Thanks for the info man. Any chance you have some more pics? :D

May 15, 2017
Does anyone have guide for the game, save file or method of cheating?
I such at these maze games, and wandering around is not fun for me. I get you have to light up the console panels with fuses but yea, the whole map system just gets to me.

Combat is ok and the only H stuff I've seen so far, it'd be nice to see what else is there.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Does anyone have guide for the game, save file or method of cheating?
I such at these maze games, and wandering around is not fun for me. I get you have to light up the console panels with fuses but yea, the whole map system just gets to me.

Combat is ok and the only H stuff I've seen so far, it'd be nice to see what else is there.
I have used Cheat Engine in the past to modify my Exp in order to become very overpowered, if that's something you're interested in. And you can also use the speed hack to make the walking around more tolerable.

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes