mattmotor

May 30, 2018
Sadly, I have bad news for you all. I never said much about my real life, but at the moment I'm being drafted to join the war you all know about. Yeah, that one. Tomorrow I'm leaving. I'm closing my Patreon page for the time being, because I'm not even sure I'll return back alive. I sure hope that I'll be able to come back home one day and give my beloved project all the passion I have. I am very sorry for not finishing the game, but sadly I'm no longer in control of my life. I sincerely hope to return to you all one day, but from now on I'll be out of reach. Stay safe out there. Value what you have in life. Sincerely yours and wishing you the best, Cactus.
Man I hope you are still doing well. Quite concerning to see you not give any updates for four months after this post.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Status on itch.io has been OnHold for awhile.

Marked as Abandoned.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
As tragic as it sounds, there is a non-zero chance that the dev is literally dead.
I'm hoping that it is just because there is no electricity in his foxhole, but agree that things do look grim. It's possible TC won't be in a mood for making games when he comes back from war, even if he survives. All we can do is hope that he makes it out sound of mind and body, with the wee auxiliary hope that he wants to continue this excellent game.

Jony_Tough

Jan 6, 2022
They're now subbed to someone doing pixel-art assets for RPGs on patreon and IIRC they weren't when I last checked. Maybe I'm very high on Copium, but I'm quite sure that last time I checked they weren't subbed to anyone.
I hope you're right buddy.

youyou3

Jan 9, 2020
I hope for the creator's sake he is safe and sound, and has simply lost interest in developing the game after a life changing experience.

• Sad
Reactions: zartus
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes