3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Is there any way to make the window smaller? Not a fan of the only options being Fullscreen or "fullscreen" (that is to say the alt-enter trick still fills my entire screen and that's not cool). Can't drag the window borders either.

breakingbasha

Modder
Dec 28, 2019
Is there any way to make the window smaller? Not a fan of the only options being Fullscreen or "fullscreen" (that is to say the alt-enter trick still fills my entire screen and that's not cool). Can't drag the window borders either.
tried ALT+Enter yet

Ainz1dono

Dec 21, 2021
In my country FILESUPLOAD and PIXELDRAIN is not reachable, is there a way to go in? Anonfile is too slow

Sep 26, 2021
There is no save folder so how do I use full save? This is also the case with some other ntr games like Dark Hero Party anyone what to do? I tried putting the save in every folder but nothing

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
There is no save folder so how do I use full save? This is also the case with some other ntr games like Dark Hero Party anyone what to do? I tried putting the save in every folder but nothing
RPGMV save is in game/www/save while RPGM-Wolf is in the game folder itself
RenPy save is either in C:\Users\"UserName"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy or in C:\Users\"UserName"\AppData\LocalRow (or maybe Local) and in its own separate folder (usually with the name of the 'studio' maker)

MrMister0815

May 11, 2018
hey by any means do u know how to view the cgs?
The scenes can be reviewed by using the corresponding item in the "important things" tab. The CGs are the crystal ball items.
As for the actual pictures themselves: They are located inside the \Graphics\Pictures\ Folder.

ikh22ty

Apr 23, 2019
the game is normal, but if there was a translation from Japanese to English, otherwise you won't understand what you need to do in the game

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes