3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

utre111

Dec 3, 2018
Try Translator ++ from Dream Savior. You pretty much put the game into it and the text files will show up for you to change. I'd suggest to do them bit by bit instead of all at once because its easier to catch but if you can run it all at once and translate it with no issues then you should be good.

Thank you for your reply.

That is the program that I have been using and I cannot do it, I learned hours ago to translate but with this game I get an error.

With all those who have the exe a dragon head.

Would you do me a favor and try it yourself? If it works for you, you would help me very much.

Adim2P

Sep 27, 2020
How do you make Aina get creampied? Almost all of her scenes is always nutted outside, does it have anything to do with the Nasty Degree?

Boghet

Dec 6, 2017
What is MTL anyway? I'm kinda confuse...
Machine TransLated. The original (probably) Japanese text has been translated into 'English' via means of an auto-translate program, whether it's from Google, Translator++ or the like.
This means the Engrish will be decently readable but grammatically poor at best, and absolutely hilarious and/or near incomprehensible at worst. There is usually minimal translation effort done on the part of the uploader; most will go to the extent of word-wrapping the text so it fits within the textbox, and no further.
You will likely have a difficult time understanding the plot unless you take the time and effort to decipher the lines. This can be alleviated a little if you have a rudimentary understanding of Jap / Mandarin sentence structure, but it'll still take some work. Not exactly the best idea for a good beat-meat time.

TL;DR: MTL = Machine TransLated - translated by a program, not by a human.

P.S: I apologise if the tone of this post sounds like it's ragging on uploaders. I'm not doing that at all in the slightest. It's tough and time-consuming work to translate, and I appreciate the efforts of the uploaders for helping in their own way to make things at least partially understandable from moonrunes, which a large majority of us can't even begin to read. I stated that understanding Jap / Mandarin structure helps because I have studied Mandarin from young, and can understand very rudimentary Jap, and I'm confident in saying that having this knowledge does help. It does take more brain power than I'm usually willing to give when I'm having some good old self-contact though.

d36

Oct 1, 2017
Is anyone else not getting any audio? the files are there but no sound in game.

MrMister0815

May 11, 2018
Is anyone else not getting any audio? the files are there but no sound in game.
You mean the BGM? They don't even play in an out of the box Japanese installation. Not sure why. It's the same with the developer's other games, too.

MrMister0815

May 11, 2018
Why can't i see any of scenes in the record room? i have unlocked them all already
Check your inventory:
"Open the menu, go to Items then to the Important things tab. The scenes can be found there at the bottom of the list accompanied by a crystal ball-icon."

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
So

It seems like the son gets dicked? Is that true?

Even if it’s ntr does the son get to at least fuck his mom once?

MrMister0815

May 11, 2018
how do you make nagisa fck with shota i only know how to make aina fck with yu
There is an event inside Nagisa's bathroom (house to the right of Aina's). It depends on which character you control, (Nagisa won't initiate it) so swap Aina for Shota.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes