3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

MrMister0815

May 11, 2018
Does the son see the action? Like its netorare or netorase too
The sons get their turns as well, though the mothers clearly get the most scenes.

can we get a noply or workupload download links for this please
I already uploaded the game to Workupload, but it got taken down rather quickly.

walkthrough
please
thamk you
I do not plan on making on making a full walkthrough of this. Should you have any specific question, I could be able to help out.
Anyway, the general gameplay-loop looks like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Full save please
I also updated the post with a , courtesy to some save file editing to obtain the last few collectibles.
If you are only looking for the scenes: Open the menu, go to Items then to the Important things tab. The scenes can be found there at the bottom of the list accompanied a crystal ball-icon.

Last edited:

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
Figured out how to get pee bottles,you buy the one at the the right side of the item shop.It's on the top left table I think and you use it in your inventory to turn pee into pee bottles.

Reactions: bobthe slayer

bobthe slayer

Dec 28, 2019
Figured out how to get pee bottles,you buy the one at the the right side of the item shop.It's on the top left table I think and you use it in your inventory to turn pee into pee bottles.
Aah, Thanks m8, it worked, btw any chance you know how to get the fruit of life

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
what about noply? and strange it got took down if you had uploaded it to workupload, what about Gdrive?

Mar 3, 2018
The game is interesting and amazing but hard to get in to.
I feel the need for a jurnal or something that will tell me where to go and what to do.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes