3.00 star(s) 2 Votes
May 1, 2020
I really wanted to enjoy this, but the MLT is terrible. I can sorta make out what they are trying to say, but I don't want to feel like I have to interpret every single line of dialog just to understand what is going on.

Reactions: hexgeon

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
Anyone find the sake recipe? I got the grapes to make it just can't figure out where the recipe is hiding >.<

skadoodle21

Dec 27, 2016
Thanks for the upload. Btw can any mod here explain why any game by dai2hokenshistu is automatically removed cause of rule 7, but this isnt? Mc looks prettu much the same.

Jul 18, 2018
Anyone knows how to resize the game? Fullscreen's a bit too stretched on my monitor

EDIT: Nevermind, entering full-screen then exiting it will fix the resolution

Last edited:

greyfullbustah

Feb 22, 2021
NTR = Auto MTL,

you will never see a NTR without the MTL tag, and, if you see one by miracle with English full translated, i bet my cock that it will be a shitty art with no story , not size ( 200 MB max) , if not, i bet my 2 balls too that it will be a game from 10 years ago, like Milf Warrior Emma or shit like that from dinosaurs age.

Even after my death i will still cursing the MTL on NTR games :poop::KEK:

MrMister0815

May 11, 2018
where do i get grapes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I used the 100% save but it doesn't unlock the memories
Did you check your inventory?
"If you are only looking for the scenes: Open the menu, go to Items then to the Important things tab. The scenes can be found there at the bottom of the list accompanied a crystal ball-icon."

Reactions: sergyo_ml

ye

Nov 13, 2017
how to get Nurse costume? i already buy form item shop then i dont know what to do next?

MrMister0815

May 11, 2018
how to get Nurse costume? i already buy form item shop then i dont know what to do next?
You can only buy the recipe for it. You still need to craft it:
Open the menu -> Synthesize -> Armor -> Nurse Costume

In case you are then looking for the Fruit of Life, that question has been answered here already.

utre111

Dec 3, 2018
Hello everyone. I need help I am trying to translate the game into my language but no matter how hard I have tried, I have not been able to.

Can someone who has knowledge help me please?

I am trying to translate it into Spanish

DGS-

Naga
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
Hello everyone. I need help I am trying to translate the game into my language but no matter how hard I have tried, I have not been able to.

Can someone who has knowledge help me please?

I am trying to translate it into Spanish
Try Translator ++ from Dream Savior. You pretty much put the game into it and the text files will show up for you to change. I'd suggest to do them bit by bit instead of all at once because its easier to catch but if you can run it all at once and translate it with no issues then you should be good.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes