3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

FlubberBroother

Apr 12, 2019
okay, there are so many files that it can't/doesn't find that it's literally unplayable, messages of missing things keep popping up

utre111

Dec 3, 2018
¿Cómo puedo traducir este juego al español? Estoy intentando con el traductor ++ pero no puedo hacerlo, ¿puede alguien ayudarme por favor?

asaness

Apr 9, 2018
author annouce update and 3 new scenes?

it only stated this though unless u mean something else
Ver2.02
01. Corrected the lines when wearing pants
02. Corrected the note notation at the entrance of the dungeon
03. Tips for giving birth to twins Place characters in the park in the building area

Dec 16, 2019
The sons get their turns as well, though the mothers clearly get the most scenes.

I already uploaded the game to Workupload, but it got taken down rather quickly.

I do not plan on making on making a full walkthrough of this. Should you have any specific question, I could be able to help out.
Anyway, the general gameplay-loop looks like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also updated the post with a full 100% save file, courtesy to some save file editing to obtain the last few collectibles.
If you are only looking for the scenes: Open the menu, go to Items then to the Important things tab. The scenes can be found there at the bottom of the list accompanied a crystal ball-icon.
how do you get the 100% to work?

Badoelol

Jun 26, 2020
does anyone knows where do I get beach bikini set? they said it's on the beach store but I didn't found any NPC or recipe table inside the store. :confused:

szejker

Oct 29, 2018
I did moved through te first guy on the map but I can't get through two guy, one north and other on the east. Any clues guys???

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes