3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
incest and stepmom? are you serious? where is incest?

STEP- is not incest. where is no bloodmix.
Yes, the same argument a million people have already made. F95Zone has their definition, which does include step-relatives:

Tags Rules And List
Incest [Sex act between family relatives, including those not related by blood.]

Whether you agree or not, this is the standard for this site, so assuming this is eventually tagged as such, it will be correct by site definition.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Yes, the same argument a million people have already made. F95Zone has their definition, which does include step-relatives:

Tags Rules And List
Incest [Sex act between family relatives, including those not related by blood.]

Whether you agree or not, this is the standard for this site, so assuming this is eventually tagged as such, it will be correct by site definition.
well maybe need another tags - Law-incest and true-incest

• Angry
Reactions: KiraJames

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
16 HOURS AGO
MammaMia! --Ep-03 -Part 1- News[5]
Hello, everyone.
The release of Episode 3 was delayed a few weeks for health reasons. I am working hard to finish as soon as possible. Finishing works might take 3-4 more days to complete. I am very sorry for the delay.
Thank you.
  • JULY Pinups will release with the Visual Novel.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1659167251065.png

MammaMia! --Ep-03 -Part 1- News[4]

JULY 16 AT 7:53 AM

Next Episode Progress So far...
Story - 96% Complete.
Render - ALL Complete
Retouch - ALL Complete.
Code - 103 Line Complete.
Testing - starting

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
I won't do a full review yet, because I think there is much room for improvement. And most of it is relatively easy fixable.

The english is... not good. It is not outright bad, like some real bad stuff on F95, but it isn't nice to read. Always a bit off and some sentences make no sense at all. Many sentences start with a small letters, which gets on my nerves real fast (that one is on me though). You get the generell idea what is said/told though. And by saying this take into account I am not a native english speaker.

The story, well until now - no idea how far in I got: the neighbour Laura and her son just came visiting - is nothing new. Been there, done that. Like a hundred times. You visit your CARETAKER (mom), your dad is still alive but somewhere else and it seems he is military.
MC fantasizes about his mo... sorry CARETAKER. Peeps on neighbour Laura. And I don't know what else will happen later that I have seen many times already - probadly.

The game starts with an orgy scene in the late middle age, which is interrupted by some kind of gate. So timetravel or something like that will maybe in later. At the least the models have pubic hair, so at least there is something that feels thought through. Could have been a fever dream too. I don't know yet.

Music is there, but nothing like in the masterpieces here on F95 where the songs add to the scene emotionally.

Faces are a bit on the original side, nothing you see in every second VN here. So at least this is plus.

I would - in this state - and taking into account how far I played give 2/5 stars. If the english is fixed it could become a 3 or even 4, if originality isn't something you need. I would have to see it to really get what effect it has.

I will check it out again after some more updates. :)

Nov 21, 2019
is nobody checking the age of the developers? no quality control? ;)

"gaga gugu, pew pew, mommy i have a bad dream, gugu gaga. time-travel ninja and 2 inch medieval anal hair with dough."

"sorry dear, i have my own problems. i am 50 and there is pus coming out of my leather pouch made out of 90% areola."

• Haha
Reactions: Abegamer

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
is there is Mamma mia FAQ?
i need to know
1 what happened with Mom of the MC? is she dead?
2 who is a %CARETAKER%? please answer without hypocricity. if CT it Stepmom - then so be it.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
how it is can be? //if you knock your nephew//? maybe meaned "if you knock your niece"?
or "knocking" word is not about womans who becomes pregnant but also a mans which impregnated somebody without knowing of that fact?

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
the visual part of the author was undoubtedly a success. congratulations. the pictures are just for show. the waifu rendered wonderfully. it even seems that in the BADIK interlude there is no such quality of waifu rendering. but these are static pictures. I wonder how the animation is. 3D animation often has a lot of glitches in other VNs. I wish the screenwriter all the best, so that his inspiration does not let go, so that the VN script is always "on top"

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
16 HOURS AGO
MammaMia! --Ep-03 -Part 1- News[5]
Hello, everyone.
The release of Episode 3 was delayed a few weeks for health reasons. I am working hard to finish as soon as possible. Finishing works might take 3-4 more days to complete. I am very sorry for the delay.
Thank you.
  • JULY Pinups will release with the Visual Novel.
View attachment 1954597

MammaMia! --Ep-03 -Part 1- News[4]

JULY 16 AT 7:53 AM

Next Episode Progress So far...
Story - 96% Complete.
Render - ALL Complete
Retouch - ALL Complete.
Code - 103 Line Complete.
Testing - starting
any anime at this game?

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes