baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Updated to v0.7
it should be called "super-hero walkthrough" because a full walkthrough would show the different route-choices.
as "[+1 george, open sharing route]" example.
but sure that would require a lot of work.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
would require a lot of work.
the modder did just make the disclaimers, even tho the game is predicated on such ideas.
Here is my walkthrough mod for the Super-Hero path and some scenes for Super - Villian path.

The thing is, the whole game is predicated on using them super abilities,
sure enough calling it what it is - superpower limited edition moronic antagonists hang about,
while MC is supposed to hide and cower from literally every damn encounter with them,
such a mod is a must only just for keeping on point with the premise,
the plot and the whole intrigue within the game.

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
the first time she get angry and leave, leaving u and the boss in the room.
but later she will "order" u to get together and thats when it happens.
I have de chance to "Convince" the boss and then agree to his "Deal" to have Lois, and nothing more. What path do I have to follow (alpha or loser) to achive this scene?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
not sure about paths, since theres no indication of that when playing.
what I do is to be as loving possible to Lois and only pick "choices" where Lois will get together with Boss (like letting him tell)
and "convince+yes". otherwise u go to her when she call. and visit her at work, and go out on dates with her.
if u pick "convince+yes", the MC will "think" that he can not just forget about the boss so when he goes to a date with Lois he also call him to join.
----

also, I wish the boss where more ugly and maybe a bit obese. that would have made it even hotter :D

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
it should be called "super-hero walkthrough" because a full walkthrough would show the different route-choices.
as "[+1 george, open sharing route]" example.
but sure that would require a lot of work.
Didn't the description of the mod that was updated literally say "super-hero path" with some super-villian choices indcluded?

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
not sure about paths, since theres no indication of that when playing.
what I do is to be as loving possible to Lois and only pick "choices" where Lois will get together with Boss (like letting him tell)
and "convince+yes". otherwise u go to her when she call. and visit her at work, and go out on dates with her.
if u pick "convince+yes", the MC will "think" that he can not just forget about the boss so when he goes to a date with Lois he also call him to join.
----

also, I wish the boss where more ugly and maybe a bit obese. that would have made it even hotter :D
Ok. I do that... be as loving as possible, I let him tell her, I convice him and agree to his deal, on the date with Lois call him, he show him self naked, Lois storm off and them... broke up with me... by the phone! (How souless she was!) LOL

Thundas

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Ok. I do that... be as loving as possible, I let him tell her, I convice him and agree to his deal, on the date with Lois call him, he show him self naked, Lois storm off and them... broke up with me... by the phone! (How souless she was!) LOL
Found it, at the mansion when you find lois, she will be on second floor, you will talk to her about open relationship, just pick both up to her decision.

Reactions: knight1970

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
Somehow...i want to see him with Lana Lang too. If possible she look alike Kreuk :love: . You know she is meteor freak, right? So, when clark in relationshiop with her somehow some old ugly bastard got infatuate with her too(lol...just imagine serious thing). Anyway, Lana lang is faitful girlfriend but she's just too sexy & hot one of that, so she attract a lot of man(mostly old man)(Mmm...:love:) so the old man squad can't holding back but the thing is she's clark girl. Fortunately, she's wearing the kryptonite so clark can't know what happen to her when he near her(like in bathroom with two old man:love:). Who is the MC here? The Black Man of course, he's friend with clark and yeah he want to fuck Lana brain out, luckyly for him....his wish got granted by the GOD of LUST. Hahaha:love::love::love::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ...........2 month later, Kreuk with new look(Gyaru mode)Piercing here&there, Dye hair, sexy outfit. Oh damn......

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
can the mc be prevented from being cheated?
Definitely so, depending on your choices. Play smart and there is zero problem with it. But there players here and in other threads, who play a certain path (in this case cheating) instead of others and then are surprised something happens. That has me Hmmming often.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tuatha Dé
2.30 star(s) 8 Votes