Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I always feel kinda bad criticizing what seems like a smalltime operation, without the budget for assets like bigger productions.......and every game is someone's baby that they've slaved over...

....Everything feels so dull, so lifeless. I had to do a double take of who the dev was- it immediately reminded me of those cptkitty/miztal games like summer of love or the one in space....it has the same issues that the models aren't bad looking, and the story isn't objectively bad, but the overall execution feels boring, so colorless, as if it were a black and white game in a world of rich tones elsewhere.

I'm fascinated by what causes this effect - it's hard to put a finger on it exactly - so I went back and played some games that feel 'full of life', and figured out its a combination of things - scene backgrounds, frequency of character facial emotions during dialogue, overall ratio of images/dialogue lines. If dev reads this, you just need more poses, more emotions, more STUFF in the periphery, objects, people, sound, etc. I get this takes much longer; but people will be more attracted to a short game full of life than long and boring one.

hardace

Impatiently waiting for the next update
Donor
Oct 8, 2017
What is up with the "release date" and "thread updated" dates?

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
LaikDink If you have the time? Please update your mod for game v.0.8? Thanks in advance for even concidering. ;) - You and the other mod creators rock!

Reactions: DJsona

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Game/Developer: Man of Steal/ Nymphs - F95zone
Modder: LaikDink
Here is my walkthrough mod for the Super-Hero path and some scenes for Super - Villian path. This one will highlight my recommended choice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download: MEGA
P/s: Updated to v0.7

View attachment 1867728 View attachment 1867729 View attachment 1867730
up pls if you have time ^^

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Man of Steal [v0.8] [Nymphs]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Ricky Smith

Jan 11, 2023
I always feel kinda bad criticizing what seems like a smalltime operation, without the budget for assets like bigger productions.......and every game is someone's baby that they've slaved over...

....Everything feels so dull, so lifeless. I had to do a double take of who the dev was- it immediately reminded me of those cptkitty/miztal games like summer of love or the one in space....it has the same issues that the models aren't bad looking, and the story isn't objectively bad, but the overall execution feels boring, so colorless, as if it were a black and white game in a world of rich tones elsewhere.

I'm fascinated by what causes this effect - it's hard to put a finger on it exactly - so I went back and played some games that feel 'full of life', and figured out its a combination of things - scene backgrounds, frequency of character facial emotions during dialogue, overall ratio of images/dialogue lines. If dev reads this, you just need more poses, more emotions, more STUFF in the periphery, objects, people, sound, etc. I get this takes much longer; but people will be more attracted to a short game full of life than long and boring one.
Can you share the games you think are full of life, I am always looking for new ones, completed or under development of any genre. I like sharing, Hotwife, and NTR games but I play harem and incest games sometimes too if they are good, so Deliverance VN is my fav cuz guy likes sharing and isn't insecure about it Remember everyone, sharing is caring. A happy wife/gf is...well, you get the gest. Anybody can chime in here.

Last edited:

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Game/Developer: Man of Steal/ Nymphs - F95zone
Modder: LaikDink
Here is my walkthrough mod for the Super-Hero path and some scenes for Super - Villian path. This one will highlight my recommended choice.
Download: MEGA
P/s: Updated to v0.8

View attachment 1867728 View attachment 1867729 View attachment 1867730
Updated to v0.8

2.30 star(s) 8 Votes