war117

Nov 9, 2017
How do I get? Sersi content because the walk-through mod doesn’t give a complete helping on content because on the superhero and super villain, domination scenes she’s on the showing of potential content

Reactions: KiraJames

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
I thought it was really annoying that Part 1 literally ended just as the MC was about to penetrate the hottest girl while in the middle of a sex scene and then Part 2 did not resume where Part 1 left off, but took place a week later, so I never got to see the actual sex part of that sex scene!

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
What bugs me about this type of game is that the NTR happens whether you see it or not. You can't actively stop Sersei from fucking Bruce and Adam, it happens and you just "don't watch."

Nymphs

Mar 7, 2020
What bugs me about these types of people is that they say it as if they know everything. If the MC stops Bruce and Adam, the NTR scenes won't happen. They chose 'not to stop' and then they said they 'can't actively stop'.

Reactions: Badboll and Turret

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
What bugs me about these types of people is that they say it as if they know everything. If the MC stops Bruce and Adam, the NTR scenes won't happen. They chose 'not to stop' and then they said they 'can't actively stop'.
Wow, way to act like a prick, good for you. Maybe you should be a little more diplomatic as a dev, hmm?

Reactions: Leox1x

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Did I say I was a hater? No. What I hate is when it's not done well. But going back it wasn't your fault.

Whoever did the WT mod said he did the Super Hero path, but then marked all of the choices for the Sersei NTR path. So it's a fuck up on their part. I was following along and thought the NTR was happening regardless of choices. After I fought the WT and made the choices I would have made it worked out fine.

My biggest pet peeve with most NTR games is that the women's personalities change too drastically between routes. Where they'll be chaste and a slow burn for you, but become depraved sluts on the other routes. Your game doesn't seem to do this and keeps the decisions relatively logical.

Your writing still needs some proof reading and you have a lot of flow problems on the non-NTR path where entire days pass with nothing happening because there's nothing to happen when it's not NTR. The repeating scenes are also very lazy feeling, or rather, what it felt like was if I was in a grind sandbox game where events are locked behind repetition. Same place, same girl, same clothes and sequence of events. Only this time, because you've done an event 3 times, you get to progress to something else. That kind of feeling.

Nymphs

Mar 7, 2020
Did I say I was a hater? No. What I hate is when it's not done well. But going back it wasn't your fault.

Whoever did the WT mod said he did the Super Hero path, but then marked all of the choices for the Sersei NTR path. So it's a fuck up on their part. I was following along and thought the NTR was happening regardless of choices. After I fought the WT and made the choices I would have made it worked out fine.

My biggest pet peeve with most NTR games is that the women's personalities change too drastically between routes. Where they'll be chaste and a slow burn for you, but become depraved sluts on the other routes. Your game doesn't seem to do this and keeps the decisions relatively logical.

Your writing still needs some proof reading and you have a lot of flow problems on the non-NTR path where entire days pass with nothing happening because there's nothing to happen when it's not NTR. The repeating scenes are also very lazy feeling, or rather, what it felt like was if I was in a grind sandbox game where events are locked behind repetition. Same place, same girl, same clothes and sequence of events. Only this time, because you've done an event 3 times, you get to progress to something else. That kind of feeling.
My bad, sorry. I thought you didn't play the game but criticized it like others did.

You're right.
First, the walkthrough mod can't cover everything. It's complicated to do a walkthrough mod that can cover all routes like this.
Second, the repeating scenes are bad works. In my upcoming game (the initial planned name is 'Abduction'), there won't be repeating scenes anymore.
Third, yes, it needs proof reading. I'm not an English speaker.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Man of Steal [v0.12] [Nymphs]

NOTE: Only the "compressed" version was shared, take it or leave it....

NOTE 2: This is dev official compressed version, not mine.....

Win/Linux/Mac/Android:

Win/Linux:

Mac:

Android:

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Man of Steal [v0.12] [Nymphs]

NOTE: Only the "compressed" version was shared, take it or leave it....

Win/Linux/Mac/Android:
Thank you, but is another site like Mediafire or Pixeldrain possible? Uploadnow produces just hiccups for me, cannot download from them.

2.30 star(s) 8 Votes