MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Is ntr optional and avoidable
Well, If your into NTR content...it's easy to play this title. But if your not, this title will constantly make the player feel like MC has to always be on guard trying to prevent many other dudes from fucking his love interests. As well MC's GF Jane is written as a total fucking idiot, as she's easy prey for the other dicks in the story.

Another issue I noticed from previous posts, the walk through has been mentioned that it can derail the anti NTR Sersei path. So it might be good to use the 0x52_URM tool to verify the story requirement checks that happen through out the story, and to see what's behind the story choices...to ensure the walk through choices are not messed up.

Game info from other player....
And another...

Last edited:
Reactions: Dragis and DJsona

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ManOfSteal-0.12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Anime34guy

Aug 7, 2022
Game/Developer: Man of Steal/ Nymphs - F95zone
Modder: LaikDink
Here is my walkthrough mod for the Super-Hero path and some scenes for Super - Villian path. This one will highlight my recommended choice.
Download: MEGA
P/s: Updated to v0.10

View attachment 1867728 View attachment 1867729 View attachment 1867730
[/QUOTE is there an updated walkthrough

Oct 10, 2022
As well MC's GF Jane is written as a total fucking idiot, as she's easy prey for the other dicks in the story.
She is not an idiot, she is a slut. Remember how excited about the offer or park scenes where thing play out exactly same with MC but she tends to refuse MC's advances who is her boyfriend btw but accepts the other guy's advances.

Nymphs

Mar 7, 2020
She is not an idiot, she is a slut. Remember how excited about the offer or park scenes where thing play out exactly same with MC but she tends to refuse MC's advances who is her boyfriend btw but accepts the other guy's advances.
If she accepts it in the NTR route, she will also accept it in the non-NTR routes.
It's hilarious to discuss about the non-NTR routes just by playing the NTR route.

Reactions: Turret

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
2 is separate from 1, why not keep 1 here? No changelog or other info. I saw nothing about transferring saves.
It was a mistake they removed MoS1, it will get added back, but no there was no changelog with the release shared, and was only the "compressed" one, guess spend $5 on Patreon and see if dev posted one.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
It was a mistake they removed MoS1, it will get added back, but no there was no changelog with the release shared, and was only the "compressed" one, guess spend $5 on Patreon and see if dev posted one.
I kept the part 1 0.9, it was things like choices from P1 having no impact on P2, or does P1 end with ability to have last save open in P2? I haven't finished it yet. Also, seems like the same scene repeats with different text/options. That saves a lot of render time.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I kept the part 1 0.9, it was things like choices from P1 having no impact on P2, or does P1 end with ability to have last save open in P2? I haven't finished it yet. Also, seems like the same scene repeats with different text/options. That saves a lot of render time.
I don't think there is any save transfer, as I don't play it, I'm not entirely sure, I just know v0.9 is MoS1 then v0.10 and up is Mos2.

Reactions: Bobber Tail

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
So it seems this has been out for a while but the mind control tag is new(?). Is that because it's just a small scene that was added in a recent update, or is it a major part of the game that just had its tag missing for too long?

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
My bad, sorry. I thought you didn't play the game but criticized it like others did.

You're right.
First, the walkthrough mod can't cover everything. It's complicated to do a walkthrough mod that can cover all routes like this.
Second, the repeating scenes are bad works. In my upcoming game (the initial planned name is 'Abduction'), there won't be repeating scenes anymore.
Third, yes, it needs proof reading. I'm not an English speaker.
You seem to be one of the most level headed devs I've seen in a while.
the WT mod for this game is really bad the creator of that shouldn't be making it since they hate NTR, not sure what made a ntrhating person to make a wt for a mainly NTR game.
I wish someone else would do it, I would if I wasn't a dumbass boomer when it comes to anything but playing games.
I can pick up a game and within a day be better than most. I sometimes wish I could understand all the other stuff instead though. My art skills are like a toddler and my coding skills are "is this Greek I don't understand what I am looking at"

2.30 star(s) 8 Votes