LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I just started and can already say that the writing is in deed bad. Way to over descriptive.

- I get up and walk out of my office
- His office is right behind this door.
- When I open the door, I see him waiting for me on his armchair like usual.

Every line has an image. Especially the last one is pointless - we see him on his chair in the office.
None of the lines is adding anything, because the boss called us to his office - so with the 3 images presented there is no need for any text.

If I remember correctly that were already a problem in his previous games.

The text doesnt add anything for the player. We dont get any info how the MC is feeling or other stuff. I mean - he could use the space to give us some insight what is happening in the mind of the MC - especially because he realizes that he might have some superpower.

Why are these lines important, but not what thoughts run thru the MCs mind?

And that has nothing to do with language skills - that is just the lack of understanding how writing works.

Edit: Oh god - the premise gets worse.

Paraphrasing ...
"You have enough space for 2 ppl at your place right?" "Yes" "Great"
- "She gets my room and I have to sleep on the couch."

rly? ... ok - now I know why she dumped the MC.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cavpal

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
unless you like conspiracy theories, this dev just works on this.
It's cute that you still eat that, but let's be real. Same assets, same structure, same mechanics, same naming style, same quality of renders, same writing in stories and dialogues, same release schedule. They were always all identical, the only reason the jig is still going because this way the not so huge amount of money the games get individually comes from 3 places so that's 3 times more.

Nymphs

Mar 7, 2020
It's cute that you still eat that, but let's be real. Same assets, same structure, same mechanics, same naming style, same quality of renders, same writing in stories and dialogues, same release schedule. They were always all identical, the only reason the jig is still going because this way the not so huge amount of money the games get individually comes from 3 places so that's 3 times more.
It's cute to see you work on three/four games at the same time, release those games with the same amount of renders/stories just like the games you think are being worked by just one person all alone. Let's see what you can show us by working all alone. It's very simple. Just follow the releases on F95 and do the same all alone.

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: EZ8lt and Cavpal

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Now we just have to hope someone makes one of those PDF WTS with all the routes since the guy making the WT mod is halfassing, using the WT mod you don't get the receptionist in the gym the second time, she denies you if you pick all the green options and goes with the black guy the second gym visit. So he fucked up there. But oh well. the receptionist is the least interesting character anyway.

• Angry
Reactions: hyfka

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Here is my walkthrough mod for the Super-Hero path and some scenes for Super - Villian path. This one will highlight my recommended choice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 1867728 View attachment 1867729 View attachment 1867730
Your mod suggests to peep on ellen in the shower but If you do, she wont let you help her at the gym and adam will help her instead. Your mod has an error.

Last edited:

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Here is my walkthrough mod for the Super-Hero path and some scenes for Super - Villian path. This one will highlight my recommended choice.

Is the villian path obvious or do we get option to choose the path in mod? or is it pure hero path in mod?

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Your mod suggests to peep on ellen in the show but If you do, she wont let you help her at the gym and adam will help her instead. Your mod has an error.
I have fixed it. Thank you for your comment

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Well jokes on you, ill just use it for what NOT to do! >)
sadly will only work to an extent, you probably get the max ntr path with that, but you will miss the other 2 ones.
Since there are 4 paths to go on, the sharing one might just be activated with the choices you ahve for it already.
But there might be more to it. The pdf wts the devs for the other games like this make are useful and really the only way to have a wt for this type of game.
Hard to make unless you know which scene is attributed to what route and what choices lead to what.

Reactions: crazyhorsebraz

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
NTR not need miss! NTR best very best games this NTR! NTR BEST THEMES!

No problem. I'm coming to get your sister and mother. You'll be able to watch and learn, poor thing.
Over-compensate much, or is this your first time? Is this fetish the firtual equilivent of the guy with the fancy sports car to compensate for having micro sized personal equipment? Or getting revenge on women in a game because IRL is an incel? Interesting points to ponder.

rdleader

Apr 26, 2018
P/s: Updated to v0.2
P/s: Fixed the missing scene will Ellen at gym

Keeps asking for a password to open the mod

2.30 star(s) 8 Votes