Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Hmm, I'm on the HERO route... and MC can't say anything to ass-hat Adam, who keeps hitting and groping MC's GF. Seriously, what normal (non-sub) man would allow that to happen to his GF, without confronting that asshole? By not saying anything to Adam, it reinforces him to keep doing it because Lois seems totally weak minded (or maybe she's actually into Adam) to end his sexual advances.

I wonder if this game/story will consist of constant dudes trying to steal MC's LI's? I sure hope not.
thanks for warning. I am out

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev made it plain and simple .. you choose your lane, you check the changelog to see what was added/is in the game, then you game that lane you want and see where it gets you. You are not supposed to change lanes. You wanna see looser-MC: go act like the most unintersting moronic looser you can immagine and see where it gets you.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The Super-Loser route.

Dev made it plain and simple .. you choose your lane, you check the changelog to see what was added/is in the game, then you game that lane you want and see where it gets you. You are not supposed to change lanes. You wanna see looser-MC: go act like the most unintersting moronic looser you can immagine and see where it gets you.
The Super-Loser route.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How do i get this scene?
You do not get anything. They get sex dropped on them from the sky,
while you get to be the sore looser watching while being dumb and dumber is rewarded in this game.

when you are as big of a loser as this guy

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Man of Steal S2 v0.12

Download

================================================================================

Here's my unofficial android port of Man of Steal S1 v0.9
with LaikDink Walkthrough Mod

Download

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Hmm, I'm on the HERO route... and MC can't say anything to ass-hat Adam, who keeps hitting on and groping MC's GF. Seriously, what normal (non-sub or any) man would allow that to happen to his GF, without confronting that asshole? By not saying anything to Adam, it reinforces him to keep doing it because Lois seems totally weak minded (or maybe she's actually into Adam) to end his sexual advances.

I wonder if this game/story will consist of constant dudes trying to steal MC's LI's? I sure hope not.
I'd just like to point out that this isn't what is happening. It's just an unfortunate angle and awkward posing. Also she is practically telling him off. Adam is an asshole but he leaves her alone after failing to convince her. At least that's what happened in my playthrough.

Last edited:

N3M35150

Feb 21, 2021
I did all of them but it doesn't work.
can you post your save file?
That scene is probably an error of the dev or he's just trolling, it would be way to early in the game for her to fuck that guy. I already played all available routes and combinations.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
That scene is probably an error of the dev or he's just trolling, it would be way to early in the game for her to fuck that guy. I already played all available routes and combinations.
So I went through the game and searched all the different paths, and yes that scene is there. It's on the cuck path, but it's all fantasy.

To give you an actual answer, be a cuck until the point where it gives you an option to call her or tell her in her office. Tell her in her office, then give her what she wants.
This is right. Give her what she wants, and when you are having sex with her in the office, you'll read her thoughts and find out she is fantasizing about Adam. So instead of the MC being there, she is picturing Adam. She is not actually having sex with Adam, it is all just a fantasy while she has sex with the MC.

• Sad
Reactions: Cavpal
2.30 star(s) 8 Votes