Man of the House Troubleshooting Help

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I figured out what was causing the issue. I use Citrix for work and it has issues with that particular dll.
You can disable Citrix through the command line (unless you've already done so) in order to play MotH.

MakRay

Apr 28, 2017
Hi Guys
If you have any animation problem like image below
Screenshot.png
unzip attach file and replace it with the one from this address :
(Game folder)/man of the house_Data/Plugins

This issue has happen from v1.0.0 and I guess some changing in video player plugin causes that.
I used plugin file from v0.9.9 for solve that.

Have a nice time ;)

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi Guys
If you have any animation problem like image below
View attachment 417555
unzip attach file and replace it with the one from this address :
(Game folder)/man of the house_Data/Plugins

This issue has happen from v1.0.0 and I guess some changing in video player plugin causes that.
I used plugin file from v0.9.9 for solve that.

Have a nice time ;)
I think your problem was an outdated graphic card driver. Means your old drivers weren't compatible with the updated AVPro plugin.

I know you fixed the problem for you, but could you still share your graphic card information (brand, model, drivers etc.) with us?

ABDSingh

Jul 7, 2018
So I have got sophia to 25 love and 20 arousal but her tool tip for hints has disappeared and I cant trigger any new scees for her anymore. She goes shopping on saturday but I cant do the event there, and nothing happens on sunday when she is in Ashleys room, I cant even do any interactions there. I have completed Ashley, Veronica and Debby already
I got the same problem.

Attaching file if it can be helped.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I got the same problem.

Attaching file if it can be helped.
This is more for the walkthrough/FAQ thread since it's not a troubleshooting issue.

If you look at the achievements for all of the characters that are not at 100%, you'll see there are a few things that still need to be completed. For instance:

Claire: #10 achievement hasn't been started yet.
Pam: #2 has a couple of things that need done. You also need to date her, which hasn't been started yet (the bar is still locked).
Ashley: You missed one of her endings.
Debby: Need to complete #2 and #3
Diane: There's still much more you need to do with her.
Emma: #2, #4 and #5 needs done.
Sophia: #1, #2, #4 and #5 needs to be done.
Veronica: You're missing one of the events for #10, #14 and #15.

ABDSingh

Jul 7, 2018
This is more for the walkthrough/FAQ thread since it's not a troubleshooting issue.

If you look at the achievements for all of the characters that are not at 100%, you'll see there are a few things that still need to be completed. For instance:

Pam: #2 has a couple of things that need done. You also need to date her, which hasn't been started yet (the bar is still locked).
Ah yes, I stopped at this point since Sophia disappeared from hints table and her events were not triggering anymore.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Is there anything interesting if you finished everyone's path. Except the reviews?
After the bonus ending? No, he's currently working on his new project at the moment, but he may add new content at a later date.

• Love
Reactions: JeefZ

MakRay

Apr 28, 2017
I think your problem was an outdated graphic card driver. Means your old drivers weren't compatible with the updated AVPro plugin.

I know you fixed the problem for you, but could you still share your graphic card information (brand, model, drivers etc.) with us?
You're right my friend, my graphic card is super outdated :D It's onboard mobile intel 4 series chipset
of course for modern cards, animations run smoothly but if someone has old system likes me I thing its a better solution ;)

Reactions: cold_arctus

ABDSingh

Jul 7, 2018

Alright, I completed all the possible achievements for me now.

Sophia is still not showing up. According to the walkthroughs i should be getting a text from Ashley on Saturday morning, not getting that and not able to progress ahead. Can i get some help here?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Alright, I completed all the possible achievements for me now.

Sophia is still not showing up. According to the walkthroughs i should be getting a text from Ashley on Saturday morning, not getting that and not able to progress ahead. Can i get some help here?
I've fixed your save. So now all you need to do is change the time to noon on Saturday. You'll receive a text from Ashley to meet her at the mall for a fashion show.

Select:
Going Clubbing (pick Ashley)
Lingerie (pick Sophia)
Go Wild (impossible to choose)

ABDSingh

Jul 7, 2018
I've fixed your save. So now all you need to do is change the time to noon on Saturday. You'll receive a text from Ashley to meet her at the mall for a fashion show.

Select:
Going Clubbing (pick Ashley)
Lingerie (pick Sophia)
Go Wild (impossible to choose)
Thank you so much!

Reactions: Sycho

Doc_Grim

Mar 30, 2018
I've have couple wierd bugs:
1) Claire's hits are gone
2) bug in Claire's quest with oil massage (after massage MC thinks about getting special oil. But option to look for oli in sexshop is not appearing)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I've have couple wierd bugs:
1) Claire's hits are gone
2) bug in Claire's quest with oil massage (after massage MC thinks about getting special oil. But option to look for oli in sexshop is not appearing)
Did you use a cheat mod at any time throughout your game?