Man of the House Troubleshooting Help

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Why you try to play games, witch are made for windows, if you have Mac and you haven`t a glue, how to do so ???? You are not onlyone !!!! Mac`s are for WORK and PC`s are for the fun, if you catch my drift !!!! :D(y)
Mac and Windows are for the trash bin! Let everyone use Linux and we don't have a problem anymore :LOL:

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
Why you try to play games, witch are made for windows, if you have Mac and you haven`t a glue, how to do so ???? You are not onlyone !!!! Mac`s are for WORK and PC`s are for the fun, if you catch my drift !!!! :D(y)
Your comment doesn't help anyone, but, for the record, about 90% of the games worth playing (IMO) work just fine in Linux via WINE or Steam, or Lutris. My Linux machine has outlived 3 Microsoft OS's; XP (my favorite), W7 (2nd favorite) and W10 (the jury is still out on that one), and all the OS's , for MAC, since the first iteration of OSx. MACs, would be good platforms if they would open their architecture and put a reasonable price tag on them.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Your comment doesn't help anyone, but, for the record, about 90% of the games worth playing (IMO) work just fine in Linux via WINE or Steam, or Lutris. My Linux machine has outlived 3 Microsoft OS's; XP (my favorite), W7 (2nd favorite) and W10 (the jury is still out on that one), and all the OS's , for MAC, since the first iteration of OSx. MACs, would be good platforms if they would open their architecture and put a reasonable price tag on them.
You are right, but my point was...... if you have Mac, you should know, how to opetate with games and programs, witch are NOT designed to Mac or other OS`s !!!! As I said, imho Mac is not a GAME computer !!!! :p(y)

darkx388

Jan 7, 2019
Hey guys having an issue saving the game in general. Full disclosure I'm playing it on a mac with a windows virtual machine. It works fine, and I haven't experienced any issues aside from not being able to save the game. Getting annoying since replaying the start isn't that fun.

The message received when attempting to save is shown below, for the record I'm not using illegal characters hence my issue.

Screen Shot 2019-04-14 at 11.07.33 PM.png

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hey guys having an issue saving the game in general. Full disclosure I'm playing it on a mac with a windows virtual machine. It works fine, and I haven't experienced any issues aside from not being able to save the game. Getting annoying since replaying the start isn't that fun.

The message received when attempting to save is shown below, for the record I'm not using illegal characters hence my issue.

View attachment 282707
Did you extract the game, or are you playing in the archive? Don't play in the archive.
Do you have permission to write to <moth>\savegames?

Have you tried playing under Wine? That works just fine for me. Instructions are in the Installation Guide.

Kunju

Mar 18, 2018
There is a message like this when tried open the game MOH error.PNG
Any idea what can I do with this?

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
I can't seem to message Veronica to ask her out after the sauna scene. Also her icon disappears from the game taskbar after this sauna scene..Confused:oops:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I can't seem to message Veronica to ask her out after the sauna scene. Also her icon disappears from the game taskbar after this sauna scene..Confused:oops:
- Which version?
- Did you edit any stats aside MC's?
- Did you use the updater from KeinBa?

Pls. attach your save. Thanks.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
- Which version?
- Did you edit any stats aside MC's?
- Did you use the updater from KeinBa?

Pls. attach your save. Thanks.
0.9.3. extra
no I'm pretty sure not
and I don't think so....

I've started all over again anyway. It started to crash every time I was in the sauna with her

M70s

Apr 12, 2019
i cant see all the animated video, i've installed the Klite codec but still cant play it, it's always blackscreen eveytime i play video on the gallery

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
i cant see all the animated video, i've installed the Klite codec but still cant play it, it's always blackscreen eveytime i play video on the gallery
Which OS?
More information about your System pls.