vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
The problem with the screenshots is that you set the window resolution too big to fit on your screen. You have to either pick a res that will fit inside your Display resolution or run it fullscreen to see everything without desktop hiding anything.
not sure i understand i have only 1 option when i load the game
and that is 1280x720
there are 2 more if i untick windows mode

Jeff1995

Mar 18, 2018
so i compliment mom in the morning get the chore then i tell veronica to do it then i take her to my room and take her panties off then later on i peak on her in her room and she doesn't have them on i go to the club and see her sitting alone but everytime i talk to her AMY keeps coming and stopping anything from happening....ive tried this many different ways ive tried talking to amy before talking to veronica nothing changes and everytime i talk to amy her stats are maxed at 5 hearts...Veronica stats are 61 hearts and 5 stars....so what am i doing wrong? is their a certain time to go? even the phones hint says "i told her not to wear any underwear today not even at work" so if anyone can help much appreciated.... added my save just in case anyone wants to see it... nevermind figured it out but if anyone else comes across this problem its because youre not in the right mood you need all stats maxed on your character sleeping, food, etc..

Last edited:
Mar 22, 2018
;)@Faerin Here is what I have. oh and if mc watch Tv at 12.00 Veronika comes and ask him.But looking into the bathroom it is empty...even the basket with the clothes is not there-
I hope this will help you.....and me...

Oh and 1 more personal Question. is there a way to translate the dialouges. bc a few of them are not translated. if so please give me a hint where to find and how to do. and what tool i need to open it. Many Thanks
I love your Game

Last edited:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
so i compliment mom in the morning get the chore then i tell veronica to do it then i take her to my room and take her panties off then later on i peak on her in her room and she doesn't have them on i go to the club and see her sitting alone but everytime i talk to her AMY keeps coming and stopping anything from happening....ive tried this many different ways ive tried talking to amy before talking to veronica nothing changes and everytime i talk to amy her stats are maxed at 5 hearts...Veronica stats are 61 hearts and 5 stars....so what am i doing wrong? is their a certain time to go? even the phones hint says "i told her not to wear any underwear today not even at work" so if anyone can help much appreciated.... added my save just in case anyone wants to see it... nevermind figured it out but if anyone else comes across this problem its because youre not in the right mood you need all stats maxed on your character sleeping, food, etc..
played with your save
go to the club with full stats on yourself then talk with amy and chose the second option
(uuh om i actually was here to see veronica)

LeRescator

Jan 30, 2018
Hi all,
This last update was good, I'm waiting for Claire to decide to go further, the idea of hidden pictures is good, and they are very pretty, no bugs for me, apart from a blockage of the game sometimes, but that, it must come from different config PC.
Faerin has worked well and we still wait with Claire what a hangman :':)':)'(
For the vote me it's always Claire:heartcoveredeyes:, an appearance of Emma would be good too
Thank you Master Faerin for this update and stop torturing us with Claire !!!:p:p:p:p:p:p

Please upload the completed save file of 0.7.2 version.
that's for you;):

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
Hi all,
This last update was good, I'm waiting for Claire to decide to go further, the idea of hidden pictures is good, and they are very pretty, no bugs for me, apart from a blockage of the game sometimes, but that, it must come from different config PC.
Faerin has worked well and we still wait with Claire what a hangman :':)':)'(
For the vote me it's always Claire:heartcoveredeyes:, an appearance of Emma would be good too
Thank you Master Faerin for this update and stop torturing us with Claire !!!:p:p:p:p:p:p
I agree LeRescator, Master Faerin teases us milf lovers to much, we will have to get Carlo's pigeon to have a word with him.

raven99k

Apr 15, 2018
Veronica 26 arousal to 30 need go to her job to take her to house and see the taxi ecene 4 times for 4 arousal
Veronica spy her on bedroom after have 60 slave points bug she dress panties go to ur save file example Mike and open with notebloc and search no_panties gonna look this:
<Flag>
<Name>no_panties</name>
<Value>0</Value>
change the 0 to 1 and save
bug solved
Veronica dont appear on laundry after talk with Amy to take a picture of Veronica on maid outfit
just make the loundry urself and skip to other day to have another place to shore (laundry is bug i dont know why. the other 2 places works well)

Last edited:

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
serious question for @Faerin.

have you developed a road map for how things will eventually end for MotH? while i don’t see the game ending for another year or so based on how much more progression is left with the immediate girls and other NPC’s, i was curious from your perspective how much more steam the game has left.

that being said with the rep you’ve built here if you were to finish up this game and start the next one id be curious what the new story line would be.

Reactions: Faerin and Carlo S

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Veronica 26 arousal to 30 need go to her job to take her to house and see the taxi ecene 4 times for 4 arousal
Veronica spy her on bedroom after have 60 slave points bug she dress panties go to ur save file example Mike and open with notebloc and search no_panties gonna look this:
<Flag>
<Name>no_panties</name>
<Value>0</Value>
change the 0 to 1 and save
bug solved
Veronica dont appear on laundry after talk with Amy to take a picture of Veronica on maid outfit
just make the loundry urself and skip to other day to have another place to shore (laundry is bug i dont know why. the other 2 places works well)
where can i get this notebloc?

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes