Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
serious question for @Faerin.

have you developed a road map for how things will eventually end for MotH? while i don’t see the game ending for another year or so based on how much more progression is left with the immediate girls and other NPC’s, i was curious from your perspective how much more steam the game has left.

that being said with the rep you’ve built here if you were to finish up this game and start the next one id be curious what the new story line would be.
I like this question.

1. Yes, I have a clear roadmap in mind, where about 4-5 of the girls are 90%-100% mapped out.
And about 10-15 storylines are more generic ideas of things I would like to add at some point, either as part of the main storylines or (new or existing) side characters.

2. Even though Moth will carry on for a long time, I have some ideas for new games: 3 of which are (very) detailed concepts with their own story and functonal specifications, that I wrote together with MotH before I started.
In the end, MotH was the best choice to start with as it was the least complex and the most "accessible" (I think).

Thinking about these concept gets me very excited ;)
I think these can be a great next step for me as a developer and something a bit more unique/new for the community.
That being said, these might not necessarily appeal to all of the MotH players, so I decided to "pitch" each of these ideas when the time has come and ask my Patrons to vote for their favorite concept.

Last edited:

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
thanks @Faerin! i think by the time you begin to consider pitching the question to your patrons and even non patrons on which direction to go, i am hoping at that point your support has grown to the point of perhaps expanding your team and the amount of content we can see.

don’t get me wrong, i (and so many others) super appreciate and myself i remain in awe how you keep us entertained with releases every other week.

that being said i can’t wait to see how MotH eventually ends and to get a glimpse on your next projects!

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
not sure i understand i have only 1 option when i load the game
and that is 1280x720
there are 2 more if i untick windows mode
And what resolution is your desktop? I'm going to guess it also is set to 1280x720...
Which means you are better off not using windows mode.

Reactions: User #19006

fictitious

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Is there a list of all of the available scenes? I'm looking to find out what all is possible to do with mom/sisters so far.

Reactions: Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Any reason I'd be stuck at 15/19 on the Mom? The hint is to go to the beach but doing all the scenes there seems to do nothing. She's also missing the last star for her first 2 categories(For some reason I have 7 of them for the first one.) so I don't know if that has anything to do with it
What the tip inside the phone is asking :):)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I've done that it just says "Maybe we could all go to the beach, on Sunday morning, after our breakfast." but doing and any of the mom's 4 scenes there doesn't seem to progress anything.
First, look the mood if is high, look if another character have something more that need to be done, and look if You did everything with Mom for increase all status, and here are the walkthrough with Mom's path
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
;););)

narbondelle

Nov 6, 2017
hello guys i dont know how can i do yoga with the mother? she keep saying it's too hard for me

and i cant make veronica jealous either...

Last edited:

Kr0w93

Jan 28, 2018
Oh, okay. Thanks! I'll try that out

That did it! Thanks, so much.

Yeah, I'm having issues with Claire's scenes as well, and I've got her arousal and heart maxed out.

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Veronica 26 arousal to 30 need go to her job to take her to house and see the taxi ecene 4 times for 4 arousal
Veronica spy her on bedroom after have 60 slave points bug she dress panties go to ur save file example Mike and open with notebloc and search no_panties gonna look this:
<Flag>
<Name>no_panties</name>
<Value>0</Value>
change the 0 to 1 and save
bug solved
Veronica dont appear on laundry after talk with Amy to take a picture of Veronica on maid outfit
just make the loundry urself and skip to other day to have another place to shore (laundry is bug i dont know why. the other 2 places works well)
thank you, finally it works

Give a right click in your save, when the options open, You'll see notepad click and your Save will open :):):)
thank you. it works

You can use any text editor like notepad/notepad++/editplus the list is endless
thank you it works

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
Well I'm new to this game, It says to download Aunt's name winrar. I already replaced the incest mapping in the game exe. Do i still need the aunt's name?

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes