Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Well I'm new to this game, It says to download Aunt's name winrar. I already replaced the incest mapping in the game exe. Do i still need the aunt's name?
If you have the new mapping, you do not need it anymore, this was done for previous mapping, that the aunt is not in the game yet, so it was showing (???) and not the name

narbondelle

Nov 6, 2017
hello guys i dont know how can i do yoga with the mother? she keep saying it's too hard for me

and i cant make veronica jealous either...

devil_dante00

Jan 1, 2018
Para los que quieran los nombres cambiados a español "Mapping" aquí se los dejo
For those who want the names changed to Spanish "Mapping" here I leave

Reactions: Guslevi

C$Money

Oct 15, 2017
I'm completely new to this, playing v0.7.2, and for the life of me, I cannot start Veronica's progression event 9. It sees to spy on her in her bedroom. I advanced too quickly with the panties line while disciplining her, so she's always wearing panties when I peek. I'm stuck on 8 stars with her, how do I advance? She's holding me back from advancing with Amy. Is this another bug in the game? If I never spied on her in her room while I made her go to work with no panties? Current stats: Submission 61, Arousal 20, Stars 8. I normally try to find the solution in the past replies, but cummon, there over 1000 pages. I would normally spend an hour going through 100 pages looking for the fix. I don't know which variables to change in the text file to up her progression to event 9 as completed and start event 10.

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
I'm completely new to this, playing v0.7.2, and for the life of me, I cannot start Veronica's progression event 9. It sees to spy on her in her bedroom. I advanced too quickly with the panties line while disciplining her, so she's always wearing panties when I peek. I'm stuck on 8 stars with her, how do I advance? She's holding me back from advancing with Amy. Is this another bug in the game? If I never spied on her in her room while I made her go to work with no panties? Current stats: Submission 61, Arousal 20, Stars 8. I normally try to find the solution in the past replies, but cummon, there over 1000 pages. I would normally spend an hour going through 100 pages looking for the fix. I don't know which variables to change in the text file to up her progression to event 9 as completed and start event 10.
There's a bug that causes this by not being able to see Veronica with no panites in her room (when you peek/look in on) at 22:00 or 23:00. You need to edit your save file and look for the Flag "no_panties" and set it to a value of 1. Then start your game from that save and go reward her for not wearing panties :evilsmile:

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes