jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Hi Brothers ;););) I and Pigeon View attachment 89838 :cool::cool::cool:, We're here for talk what can happen with the new Status (Suspicion and Jealousy). Examples: Imagine MC go work in the health Club, and the Blonde girl kiss Him passionately, and Veronica and Amy see, and stay very jealous, follow MC to the sauna, enter and Amy close the door :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: Only good things, well it's only a example :p:p:p Who don't saw the post about Status (Suspicion and Jealousy): is here - -----
Brother, if I had my way, I'd utilize the fuck out of those stats. Basically causing sex situations with everyone and all the time.....Lol!!
Especially with Clair, to move along the vaginal situation with her. Like seeking out her work rival, and getting a date with her on a Friday. Starting Monday, actually going out of the way to not interact with Clair at all. That means no more wine, foot rubs, dinners, dishwashing, and keeping bedroom door closed for the night. Then on Friday, have her rival pick you up at the apartment for the date.
Clair now pulls you aside and asks why you are dating the skank?? You then reply, that she will finish with your training, because Clair refuses to teach you all the way. Also mentioning the fact that you were really preferring Clair to teach in a safe controlled way and environment, but since she was at her limit, you had to move on to other options.
This of course will cause Clair to stop the date, get rid of her rival, and start losing her perception of not having vaginal sex. Thus fucking the MC in every part of the house, there after...........Good Times...Good Times!!....................Peace!!

Reactions: jfredy78 and Asphyx

penguinfeet

Oct 4, 2017
think poor Sophie needs to have a sleep over some night......
poor girl might just accidentally turn right instead of left after a midnight trip to the toilet esp after watching a scary movie

Reactions: Renetta and Faerin

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Thanks a lot @Faerin always sharing the pics with Us: - From Whose thighs are these?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and the pussy :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 89852 :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Can't say for sure Brother, definitely not Clair, she has a nice bush......Still not sure who though.
I'm more interested with what's not being shown......Lol!!

Let's say it's officer Debbie, and what's not shown is, you with a strap on tied to your chin. You know, so you can insert and lick the clitoris at the same time. Causing great explosions of passion....Lol!! There by earning the Achievement.................."A Dick On The Chin, Is Worth Two In The Bush"............Lol!!.............Peace!!

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Brother, if I had my way, I'd utilize the fuck out of those stats. Basically causing sex situations with everyone and all the time.....Lol!!
Especially with Clair, to move along the vaginal situation with her. Like seeking out her work rival, and getting a date with her on a Friday. Starting Monday, actually going out of the way to not interact with Clair at all. That means no more wine, foot rubs, dinners, dishwashing, and keeping bedroom door closed for the night. Then on Friday, have her rival pick you up at the apartment for the date.
Clair now pulls you aside and asks why you are dating the skank?? You then reply, that she will finish with your training, because Clair refuses to teach you all the way. Also mentioning the fact that you were really preferring Clair to teach in a safe controlled way and environment, but since she was at her limit, you had to move on to other options.
This of course will cause Clair to stop the date, get rid of her rival, and start losing her perception of not having vaginal sex. Thus fucking the MC in every part of the house, there after...........Good Times...Good Times!!....................Peace!!
I could definitely see Ash getting suspicious of Mom and MC and have her skulking around to catch them in the act. Maybe even see her getting turned on by watching and have her make a late night visit to the MC's room afterwards to force her brother to give her the same kind of attention!
Or simply have them try to outdo their competitor...Would love to see a BJ competition between Mom, Ash and Ver at some point...Probably not till much later when all the secrets are out and the MC is turned into the Family Dildo!

Reactions: RWaites and Faerin

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
Thanks a lot @Faerin always sharing the pics with Us: - From Whose thighs are these?
and the pussy :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 89852 :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Looks like Ashley's red dress but this could be Veronica too. As always thank you for sharing @Carlo S

Zero919

May 2, 2017
most likely it's Veronica (of course we can assume because this update about Veronica) BUT you can always dream about anyone else ;) for example Amy (unexpected Threesome date)

Reactions: Faerin and Carlo S

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Veronica....on the first date! Thanks for share it with us

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Veronica....on the first date! Thanks for share it with us
I believe your exactly right, First off there's only two bushes so far in the game. Veronica and Clair, Clair has the big, bury your face in bush. Veronica has the thin line bush, and is use to wearing no panties now. With the exception of the sneak and peek before work, that accidentally made it's way in this update.....Lol!!
But the red dress is new, and definitely makes the soldier stand up and salute.......SHWing!!!..............Peace!!

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
LOL great deduction, but for me was more easy, cos replay the taxi scene several times, just have that pussy in my mind :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Damn it @UncleVT
You made me have to recheck the pussy and compare. and your right.........Fuck!!..... Now I just got a personal Achievement.............."Rising To The Occasion"..........Lol!!! Your the best Brother...............Peace!!

Reactions: UncleVT
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes