jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Sry. How do I get Massage Oil
First you have to go to sex shop, where they will tell you they're out of stock. Then it will open up the thought to go to Amy at the gym. Go there and ask for oil, she'll tell you she can't, wait for scene to complete. Then open up your inventory and click on Veronica's panties, then click on Amy. Watch scene, and you'll have oil..............Peace!!

kog

Jul 23, 2017
My game somehow broke, I cant activate Veronica's 9 star event because when I enter her room she has panties. Lust is at 20 and I had already gotten the no panties picture before.

Oct 2, 2017
Lol!! I wouldn't get too happy, @Faerin might just have a good plot twist.
Instead of a date with Veronica as you may suspect, it's actually a date with the Man Bear Chick from the gym instead...Lol!!......Ooops! I dropped my fork..(checking to see if she's really a she) coming back up with your fork and smile......you'll earn the Achievement.........."Lions, Tigers, Oh! She's Bear My, My"......Lol!!............Peace!!
Heh, note, those thighs are way too skinny/not muscled enough to be MBC. ;D

ArxiDemon

Sep 27, 2017
I got to the sixth event. But this scene does not open. What could be the problem?

The events: 6th
- (23.00 hrs) - In Veronica's Bedroom (New Reward)

She is all looking for an earring (when she bends over and she does not have panties). (I went to the club, touched her pussy, I saw a hot dream with the participation of two girlfriends.) And that's it, on this her line of quests stops.

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
I got to the sixth event. But this scene does not open. What could be the problem?

She is all looking for an earring (when she bends over and she does not have panties). (I went to the club, touched her pussy, I saw a hot dream with the participation of two girlfriends.) And that's it, on this her line of quests stops.
I think you may have to advance moms (Claire) to get the next Veronica quest. Have you got the massage oil and done the oil massage on mom (Claire).

R

RWaites

Did you go to the gym day after the dream and speak with Amy then speak with Veronica next morning at breakfast
Always 08:00 21:59 Health club - reception no Talk to Amy about what happened at Neon.
Weekday 10:00 10:59 Stairway no Talk to her when she is having breakfast.
Progression event 8
Weekday 07:30 08:29 Stairway yes 1. Compliment Mom and promise to help her.
Weekday 10:00 10:59 Stairway yes 2. Make her do the chore your Mom gave you (once a day).
Weekday 12:00 12:59 Random no 3. Reward her for her good behaviour.

Day From To Location Repeat Event
Weekday 07:30 08:29 Stairway yes 1. Compliment Mom and promise to help her.
Weekday 10:00 10:59 Stairway yes 2. Make her do the chore your Mom gave you (once a day).
Weekday 12:00 12:59 Random no 3. Reward her for her good behaviour.
Weekday 12:00 12:59 Random yes 3. Reward her for her good behaviour to gain 1 [AROUSAL].
Progression event 9 -
Always 23:00 23:59 Downstairs hallway yes Spy on her in her bedroom

poideryui

Nov 17, 2017
I have 8 star with Veronica 65 sub and 30 arrousal and i can't reach the 9th when I spy on her, it's just the scene with earrings and panties, I really don't understand.

Mizzen

Apr 9, 2018
How to get mom's progression event 16? It says to go to the beach but it doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

R

RWaites

someone knows the fake email sequence
1st
Enter her room and look at her laptop, correct choices are: 2, 3, 2.
Enter her room and look at her laptop to delete the email.
Use your computer to send her a fake email, correct choices are: 1, 3, 3, 3, 2, 3, 2.
2nd
Use your computer to check your email, correct choices are: 2, 2, 3, 3, 1, 1, 2.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes