Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
There's one in Ashley's room, in her drawers (dresser not personal)Lol!! although the other would be more fun I think.......There's one in the mens locker room at gym, far right on bench................Peace!!
Yup yup, it would. Cosplay collectible IN her drawers... I can't help but think that was a deliberate euphemism by the developer!

Randomtask

Mar 10, 2018
Why does the mom in this game appear to be in a constant state of shock. Her eyes look like they're about to pop right out of her head at any given moment.

It's weird and kind of creepy. But I like it all the same.

Oct 2, 2017
I'm gonna guess Veronica. Those thighs looks a little too beefy to be Soph and as jaydem pointed out, definitely not mom. Meanwhile, the labia isn't beefy enough to be Amy... so... unless there's a new character we get that far with, guessing V who already has a habit of not wearing panties out anyway. :D

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
MEGA 0.7.2: - ------ Walkthrough 0.7.2 --- Mapping --- Saves 0.7.0 (183) - 0.7.1 (184) --- CGs @RWaites: - --------- and @Benjy: ---https://f95zone.com/threads/man-of-the-house-v0-7-2-faerin-discussion-thread.3691/page-993#post-656010
---- Brothers, I'm back tomorrow ;););)

DigBick666

Apr 14, 2018
How can i auto save the game or save the game when i'm in conversation and cant use the phone? Please i need your help

Oct 2, 2017
Given that @Faerin liked my post, I think I might be right with my Veronica theory. :eazyHype:

And if we're taking her out on a proper date with fancy attire, I'm all for it. As much as I like the other ladies, there's something about the consistently developing complexity of Veronica's questline (from antagonistic to revenge to mutual interest to now morphing into a full on romance with some BDSM funtimes to accompany that romance) that always gets me going.

Don't get me wrong, looks wise, I think Sophia is still my fave... but damn that Veronica storyline just always has its hooks in me.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Given that @Faerin liked my post, I think I might be right with my Veronica theory. :eazyHype:

And if we're taking her out on a proper date with fancy attire, I'm all for it. As much as I like the other ladies, there's something about the consistently developing complexity of Veronica's questline (from antagonistic to revenge to mutual interest to now morphing into a full on romance with some BDSM funtimes to accompany that romance) that always gets me going.

Don't get me wrong, looks wise, I think Sophia is still my fave... but damn that Veronica storyline just always has its hooks in me.
Lol!! I wouldn't get too happy, @Faerin might just have a good plot twist.
Instead of a date with Veronica as you may suspect, it's actually a date with the Man Bear Chick from the gym instead...Lol!!......Ooops! I dropped my fork..(checking to see if she's really a she) coming back up with your fork and smile......you'll earn the Achievement.........."Lions, Tigers, Oh! She's Bear My, My"......Lol!!............Peace!!

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes