princebalor

Jan 31, 2018
Did you go to the gym day after the dream and speak with Amy then speak with Veronica next morning at breakfast
Always 08:00 21:59 Health club - reception no Talk to Amy about what happened at Neon.
Weekday 10:00 10:59 Stairway no Talk to her when she is having breakfast.
Progression event 8
Weekday 07:30 08:29 Stairway yes 1. Compliment Mom and promise to help her.
Weekday 10:00 10:59 Stairway yes 2. Make her do the chore your Mom gave you (once a day).
Weekday 12:00 12:59 Random no 3. Reward her for her good behaviour.

Day From To Location Repeat Event
Weekday 07:30 08:29 Stairway yes 1. Compliment Mom and promise to help her.
Weekday 10:00 10:59 Stairway yes 2. Make her do the chore your Mom gave you (once a day).
Weekday 12:00 12:59 Random no 3. Reward her for her good behaviour.
Weekday 12:00 12:59 Random yes 3. Reward her for her good behaviour to gain 1 [AROUSAL].
Progression event 9 -
Always 23:00 23:59 Downstairs hallway yes Spy on her in her bedroom

How much day it takes to get to event 9? cause i'll keep chore & reward her, still at 23.00 nothing happens... and the quest of mom & ashley are already at beach

R

RWaites

How much day it takes to get to event 9? cause i'll keep chore & reward her, still at 23.00 nothing happens... and the quest of mom & ashley are already at beach
There has been an issue with Veronica this update @Faerin fixed a bug with her and it created this one you may need to try this
Open save with notepad
click edit - find
then enter <Name>no_panties</name>
and change <Value>0</Value> to <Value>1</Value>

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Hi, Brothers ;););)Me and The Pigeon Nova Imagem 2.png :cool::cool::cool: , We talk with @Faerin, and He is doing Veronica's and Mom's paths for the next version, it's a lot to do, but as always He does, there are probably good surprises too, Thanks Amigo. And for those who still do not know the purpose of status (suspicion and jealousy) more examples: Mom with suspicion follows MC in the middle of the night, MC enters Veronica's room, and She start giving a BJ, Mom sees and gets excited and asks, can I help? :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: It's only a example :p:p:p If You want see more about the "Status" look here:
-------- and here:

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Tags include submission amd domination. Does this mean the MC can be influenced to be generally a sub or dom? Or is this only available in interactions with certain characters?

NetJunkie

Apr 18, 2018
Hmmm, v0.7.2 gave Veronica Laundry chore, but at 1200 she's not in the bathroom, though the thumbnail when you click Locations shows she should be in that room. Bug?

yung greene

Nov 28, 2017
Hmmm, v0.7.2 gave Veronica Laundry chore, but at 1200 she's not in the bathroom, though the thumbnail when you click Locations shows she should be in that room. Bug?
skip ahead 30 minutes and if you re-do the day by using the cheat console she doesn't show up, so skip 24 hours

Reactions: Carlo S

Carcalla

Nov 21, 2017

cetabu

Apr 11, 2018
em quem eu uso o vibrador and how do I change things with veronica I always take her to the bedroom and gets rubbing her pussy

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
em quem eu uso o vibrador and how do I change things with veronica I always take her to the bedroom and gets rubbing her pussy
You have to see her without panties when you peek at 23:00, you may have probably have the bug where the no_panties flag isn't getting set in the save file. create a save file, edit that save file and look for no_panties, just below that line you will see a 0, change it to 1, save and load that save file, then go peek at her in her room and reward her for being a good girl.

Reactions: Carlo S
Feb 1, 2018
could i get a completed save file? I cant seem to download previous version due to them being corrupt or unknown versions. Thank you in advance :D

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes