Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Hi, Brothers ;););) -- @Faerin: I'm alone today, our Brother The Pigeon married
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, and went on "dove's moon" (honeymoon of pigeons), but before he left He left a warning, that in a week will come the new version of Man of the House, Friday, 04/27, and Veronica and Mom will be the focus :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Whats up Fellas, anybody there who can give me a clue with Veroniqua? Everything is moving forwards with the others, but with Veroniqua i can only do the chores in maid outfit and can either spank her or be nice to her. The walkthrough said i need to talk to her in the club, but i cant. She sits always there with a costumer plus i dont have a "special event" in her BR. Its always the same, picking up her earing. What do i have to do, to move forward with the next event? A clue anyone?
Brother, Veronica's path, after the maid outfit, MC need increase the submission giving the chores, and She refuse to do it in the bathroom scene, He need change the punishment, always look the Amy's path and see the hints too, MC need do the Mom's way together, and need increase the three paths together, look the tips in the phone ;);););)

Hammy128

Dec 3, 2017
Hey everyone!

Except for being in the sauna with Sophia, is there anything more to that scene with her? Did I miss something or more to come?

Hammy128

Dec 3, 2017
And how do I get into Claire's computer again when I'm on the road to fuck her? It says that she usually watches Tv in the evenings?

R

RWaites

Thx fpr the Reply. I quick explain, where i stuck. With "Landlady" im doing the Yoga Bj and Bedroom HJ. With the Ashley I'm at the point to meet with Sophia, but i't cant happen, cause both where in the Mall on Saturday at 11 hrs and on Sunday at the Beach at 11hrs. And with Veronica i did everything thats said, was in the Club to talk to her the first time, doing the "plaything" and now I#m at the point, where she does the chores and i either spank her or "play with her Poonany". The walkthrough says:

- (12.00 hrs) – Reward Her and keeping doing it
(+Arousal)
- Give the chores for Veronica (For open all scenes) ---> * here i stuck*
- The events : 6th
- (23.00 hrs) – In Veronica’s Bedroom (New Reward) ---> *or here, depends what the "New Reward" is. The "no Panties thing already happened and now she wearing Panties again
- Events: 0.6.3 version
- (00.00 hrs) – Neon, talk with Veronica (+ Love) ---> *this never happened and I have the newest Version otG *
- (4.30 hrs) – go Home, and increase (+ Love)
- Keeping doing the same for last day (+ Love)
- (4.30 hrs) – go Home, and (Have Fun) (20 Love)
- (00.00 hrs) – Neon, talk with Veronica and after with

Thx for your timer.
There has been an issue with Veronica this update @Faerin fixed a bug with her and it created this one where she is wearing panties at 23;00 you will need to
Open save with notepad
click edit - find
then enter <Name>no_panties</name>
and change <Value>0</Value> to <Value>1</Value>

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Thank you Sir, my appreciation. I'll try to fix it and report back. thx

Edit: That was it! Now everything goes like its supposed to.
Well, Brother, do what @RWaites is talking about it, and Sorry for late reply, but I was doing many things here :):):) and here is the path that I'm doing in the new walkthrough, wait it help You
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
;););)

Cluney Blues

Jan 26, 2018
I'm new to the game and I really like it. It's well make and fun to play. Many, many thanks to everyone involved in its creation.

But I really need some help. I tried searching and reading this thread but 1000+ pages are too many. Tried also to read the Walkthrough but I coundn't understand some points.
I'm stuck with Veronica! I did the "no_panties" correction in the save file, so I progressed a little more and got the HJ in the cab. Now, her love is at 20 and arousal at 30 and stopped increasing any more. According to the Walkthrough and the phone hint, I should be able to talk to Amy now at the Neon but I can't. She always says she has to get back to work and I end up with the HJ in the cab (not that I'm complaining :cool: ). Obviously I'm missing something but I can't find anything else I could do.

Thanks for any help! :)

Reactions: Faerin
R

RWaites

I'm new to the game and I really like it. It's well make and fun to play. Many, many thanks to everyone involved in its creation.

But I really need some help. I tried searching and reading this thread but 1000+ pages are too many. Tried also to read the Walkthrough but I coundn't understand some points.
I'm stuck with Veronica! I did the "no_panties" correction in the save file, so I progressed a little more and got the HJ in the cab. Now, her love is at 20 and arousal at 30 and stopped increasing any more. According to the Walkthrough and the phone hint, I should be able to talk to Amy now at the Neon but I can't. She always says she has to get back to work and I end up with the HJ in the cab (not that I'm complaining :cool: ). Obviously I'm missing something but I can't find anything else I could do.

Thanks for any help! :)
You will probably have to do Mom's path until you get to the point where you get the massage oil from Amy to progress further with Veronica's story

hari98521

Feb 17, 2018
Is increasing suspicion from mom good or bad?
It said increasing suspicion will trigger some incidents. This sentence has got me confused.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
It said increasing suspicion will trigger some incidents. This sentence has got me confused.
Nothing for those points yet....
But they will most likely come into play in the future. Good or Bad is up to Faerin but I suspect since there is little way of avoiding getting them and little to no way currently of reducing them that for the most part there are no BAD things that will happen for any extended length of time and if there are he will add a way of reducing those points before we get to that point.

ThugBear

Oct 24, 2017
Thanks
First you have to go to sex shop, where they will tell you they're out of stock. Then it will open up the thought to go to Amy at the gym. Go there and ask for oil, she'll tell you she can't, wait for scene to complete. Then open up your inventory and click on Veronica's panties, then click on Amy. Watch scene, and you'll have oil..............Peace!!

Reactions: Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Brothers, I see everyone Tomorrow. A good Sunday :):):)
I talked about this a few posts ago, @Faerin made this Status to increase integration, among the characters, in a good way, if someone gets jealous, she will try to do everything for MC, and accept each other in an easy way , the same with the path of suspicion, and in the end, all the women with MC :p:p:p "Status" (suspicion and jealousy) You'll find here: - -------- and here:

Cluney Blues

Jan 26, 2018
You will probably have to do Mom's path until you get to the point where you get the massage oil from Amy to progress further with Veronica's story
That was it! Thank you very much.
I have to confirm something already mentioned. After that point, Veronica doesn't appear when she has to do the laudry.
She appears normally for the 2 other chores, so it's not a big problem.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes